Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Sheena smiled at Calista's words and nodded softly. "I... I would like that too, m-mistress Calista," Sheena said in a soft and gentle voice, before Calista said what she did to Lynette.

Sheena wriggled some more as her folds were teased by Calista's tail, panting softly as she followed the two along. "Aye, you're not wrong with that lady Calista. Now, who to come to first I wonder," Lynette said after a few moments, tapping her chin thoughtfully, as she tried to think of one of the others in the guest house to go to.

After a couple of minutes, once they got back upstairs, they found Sariel walking back to her room from another one, and she looked at them and grinned. "Oh... I see I've found something very nice and interesting. What do we have here, hmm?" Sariel said softly, standing there in nothing but a mostly see through pale blue nightie. "Mmm, she looks... delicious. And so do both of you. I was helping Ganesha out by checking up on some of the others, and making sure that Nyx was okay too. I thought I'd let her have her own room, when we weren't... playing around. And I was making sure she was nice and settled in for the night," she went on to say, the gorgeous drow's body pretty much on full display for Calista and Lynette to see, and Lynette was licking her lips hungrily at the sight of her.

"Oh Sariel. Wonderful to see that gorgeous dark elven ass of yours. Would you like to have some fun with my little beauty here, hmm? I'm trying to train her properly to listen," Lynette said softly, to which Sariel's eyes flashed slightly as she grinned.

"Why I wouldn't mind helping you out some my dear," Sariel said, waggling her finger at them to follow her back to her room, which was laid out similarly to most of the others, though she had a pale blue blanket on her bed, and the bedsheets were pale blue too, the color clashing perfectly with her dark skin to make her look incredibly beautiful.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well well~! Calista said excitedly when they saw Sariel, Calista immediately scooping her up into a hug. You and Nyx still owe Kylie a sexy drow sandwich. She said, before giggling as she offered to keep Sheena occupied for a bit.

Following her to her room, Lynette not actually having to Drag sheena along because Sariel was... Drooooool, Calista laughed and sat down off to the side, grinning widely.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sariel smiled as Calista scooped her into a hug and returned it when they first met in the hallway, "Oh don't worry, as soon as she wants it, she'll have it, and hell we can make it a three way sandwich with that Mara," Sariel replied softly as she stood there, flashing a wink at Calista, before turning to head towards her bedroom.

"Come now Sheena. I want play with you for a little bit, now that I've gotten a good look at you. If that's okay with Lynette of course," Sariel cooed softly in Sheena's ear, caressing her cheek with one hand as she stood there.

"Of course Sariel. Have some fun, just be nice is all I ask," Lynette said with a smile.

Sariel laid Sheena down on the bed, one hand cupping one of her breasts, and the other sliding down between her legs and brushing her fingers lightly across Sheena's folds. "Now then Sheena. I'm going to toy with you for a little while. And you are forbidden from cumming until I give you the okay to do so. I'm not putting a sealing gem on your clit or anything either, because You must resist the urge to cum. If you cum before I give you the okay to do so... I'm going to deny you for the rest of the night, and set this toy here a buzzing in your tight little pussy. You hear me?" Sariel said, smiling as her middle finger brushed over Sheena's clit, making the young human gasp and arch her back slightly.

"Y-Yes mistress Sariel," Sheena whined softly, her nipples so hard they could cut glass practically.

"Good girl, now let us begin," Sariel replied back to Sheena, squeezing her breast firmly with the hand that was up there around her chest.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista giggled when she mentioned getting Mara involved to, and she had to admit Kylie had a thing for elves, particularly drow, she just rarely got to really enjoy it. Following along after Lynette, and hearing what Sariel wanted, Calista slid up behind Lynette and wrapped her arms around her. I can think of somewhere I'd like that ovipositor of yours while we watch~ she whispered into her ear, groping her breasts firmly and kissing the back of her neck, moaning softly afterwards while they watched as Sariel began to tease Sheena.

Seemed she'd get her edging training after all because it's what the drow wanted. It'd be fun unleashing her and Nyx on Serena later. The Enchantress could use a night enslaved by some drow... Let her play out a dark little fantasy she was certain the elven enchanter had.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... I can think of several places I'd like it at to be honest. But... that's just me, hmhm," Lynette giggled softly to Calista.

With that, Lynette sighed softly as she felt Calista's hand on her ovipositor cock, which quickly stood up and was soon as hard as iron in Calista's hand. Her pre started leaking out after only a few swift strokes from Calista as well, and was fast growing hotter in Calista's hand. "Ahh, that feels so good, Calista. Keep going," Lynette cooed softly, her cock already trembling slightly in the demoness's hand.

Meanwhile, Sariel was gently toying with Sheena's clit and making her moan even more, her back arching a bit in response to the incredible feeling that the drow mistress was giving her. "No no cutie pie. Not yet. You'd best hold that in, or I'll be very cross with you, and I'll make sure you don't cum again for the rest of the night," Sariel told Sheena, which made her whimper softly as she squirmed around, but she did hold back for now, or managed to rather.

"Do you think Sheena will hold out, Calista?" Lynette asked softly, sounding curious as to what Calista thought about what Sariel was doing.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmm, I think that depends. She's like Kylie, not used to holding back but she has willpower. Calista said, suddenly wrapping her tail around the base of Lynette's ovipositor. And if you think I'm getting you off with my hand you are very wrong. she said, backing off Lynette's climax with her tail while she watched Sheena tug on the straps of her jacket as she tried to fight off her climax from Sariel's teasing.
Though even is she's edged for the rest of the night she's tired so it wont be for too long. There's some tea we can make to help her sleep through the frustration. And knowing Kylie, who will be back by morning.... She'll molest Sheena at the first chance she gets from Trilla,
or if she can sneak it...
she said, giggling as she continued to stroke Lynette while keeping her tail in place so she couldn't peak. If you want to finish you'll need to shove this into me and that's all there is to it. she said, running her thumb over the tip slowly and repeatedly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye... but she also has been, slowly but surely mind you, starting to listen to us, I feel. And please, it just feels good is all, Calista. If I were really gonna get off on Just your hand, I'd have already shot it all out all over Sheena," Lynette replied softly, smirking over her shoulder at Calista.

"Mhm, she most likely will," Lynette agreed about Kylie probably molesting Sheena some at her first opportunity from Trilla, squirming around a tiny bit at the feel of that tail wrapped around her ovipositor cock. "Mmm, then I guess that's exactly what I'm going to have to do, Calista," Lynette said when Calista told her what she was going to have to do with that ovipositor cock in order to finish, grinning as she spun around and grabbed the demoness, and slipped around behind her, and pushed her forward over onto the bed, a mere few feet from Sheena's crotch as she looked upward towards Sheena from down between her legs.

Sariel meanwhile was still teasing Sheena gently, seeming content to keep going as she was for now, and looking quite pleased that Sheena was taking this more seriously. "Good girl. Just keep holding back, until I give you the word to go ahead and cum. See, it isn't so hard to simply listen, is it," Sariel commented to Sheena, who nodded in agreement, in between her moans.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eeping as Lynette turned on her, and being bent over the bed between Sheena's thighs, she licked her lips and grinned up at Sheena playfully, moaning softly. Mmmm, Sariel, if she holds out can I get her off with my tongue? she asked the dark elf, extending her demonic tongue fully, the almost snake like muscle thick and long twisting around suggestively for a moment as a possible reward to encourage Sheena to keep holding out and last, moaning as Lynette twisted her arm behind her back to hold her.

Squirming and shaking her ass at the spider woman while her tail continued to stroke her steadily. Cmoooon, Fuck Me. she moaned behind her, tugging on Lynette's cock with her tail and urging her on.

Kylie meanwhile in her trip home had taken a stop to hop up into the trees, watching the fairies zipping around, perched at the very top of one of the jungle treetops precariously but with all the balance and confidence in the world to watch them. She was overjoyed that they were back.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, of course. If she holds out, she deserves a good reward," Sariel giggled softly, leaning down and kissing Calista on the lips, while her fingers continued to work Sheena, who was trembling and writhing around like mad, as if she were about to pop already.

"Mmm, there we go. Get you into proper position Calista, so that I can really fuck you good and hard," Lynette cooed as she pulled Calista's left arm around behind her back and pressed down on it, not too roughly, but plenty hard enough to force the demoness down.

Lynette started thrusting into Calista from behind hard and fast, her ovipositor cock probing her depths very deeply and stretching her nice and wide. "Ooh, you really want my cock don't you. Well then I can't leave you a hanging, can I," Lynette moaned as she felt Calista's tail tugging on her shaft to pull it on in further, before she began knocking away harder and faster, the echoes of their skin slapping together resounding through the room, and seeming to have a slight effect on Sheena as well from the looks of it, as Sheena began humping her hips down into Sariel's fingers the moment she started hearing it, her own moans mingling with Calista's and Lynette's, while Sariel at one point gently spread Sheena's folds open to give Calista a good view of her wet she was, her juices leaking out and dripping onto the bed, even as she was slipping her middle finger as deep inside of Sheena as she could to make her moan and writhe more.

When she reached the top of her tree and watched the small fairies zooming about the island all around her, she saw more and more coming out of hiding as the ones that had come to her near Tear Cove sped across the island. There were now several thousand easily, and they continued swarming over the island, whispering to the more docile and peaceful animals as they went as well. As per Kylie's orders, they were telling everyone they met, travelers on the roads and in the wilderness hunting or whatever, and even the darker beings of the island that weren't necessarily good, such as a few black alraune. One particular black alraune Kylie could see was woken from her sleep as she watched a couple of dozen fairies wake her to tell her what Kylie had wanted, and she... Actually listened, and looked genuinely curious surprisingly enough, and nodded to the fairies when they spoke, and curled back up to sleep, making it seem that even the more evil natured beings on the island knew better than to fuck with the fairies.

A small community of about a dozen fey that was living out in the wild could be seen, one wood nymph who Kylie remembered Giselle explaining as the tenders of the forests while the dryads were the guardians of them. The wood nymph was resting in a small dug out cave of sorts beneath her large tree that she was linked to, and there were also three dryads, a hamadryad, a couple of fauns, a satyr, three nymphs, and the last person Kylie saw there was a rather gorgeous dark skinned woman who was clad in an amazonian silvery armor that covered her breasts like a large bra and a bit more of her chest but continued to show plenty off cleavage, a pair of silvery bracers on her wrists that stretched upward to her forearms almost, silvery leg guards that stretched up the fronts of her legs to her mid thigh area, a silvery helm the front of which curved forward almost like a beak at the top just around her forehead, and it had silvery feathery wings on the sides stretching up and back, and finally she wore a radiant white cloak of feathers with the armor, and she had leg wrappings that coiled up her legs underneath the leg guards, and lastly she had only a long white loincloth covering her crotch area, with no real panties visible underneath.

The fairies Kylie spotted heading for them swarmed up and around, which seemed to get all of their attention, and one of the satyr's nymphs went into the tree hovel and gently shook the wood nymph who came out and gasped at the sight of them. "Little ones... you've finally returned to us!" the wood nymph cried softly, looking both amazed and so happy she was about to cry.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista gasped before moaning loudly as Lynette thrust into her, shoving her hips back to meet her thrusts and clutching at the sheets with her free hand, her tail snapping around Lynette's waist like a whip and tugging her into her, wanting her to fuck her even harder. Cmmmon Sheena...
Hold Out... I want to be the one that does it so badly... It will be amazing..
just last.
she groaned, licking her lips at Sheena's dripping folds while Lynette plowed her from behind, curling her toes and arching her back in pleasure.

Meanwhile Kylie was treated to quite the sight, sighing happily as she saw all the little fairies coming out of hiding, rushing around the island, like the fey had been called back to life again.

Spotting the group of fey though, and the dark skinned and armored woman, she flashed down to appear in front of her, dropping from the trees after a burst of teleportations, to stand in front of her, looking her up and down curiously. They came when I called.... I'm overjoyed. she said softly, holding her hand out to one invitingly, hoping to nuzzle the little fairy with her cheek.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, yeah, keep backing that ass up against me like the slutty demon you are," Lynette told Calista, slapping the demoness' ass with her right hand and making it jiggle as she started knocking away with wild abandon at Calista.

"I-I'll t-try mistress Calista," Sheena moaned aloud, her toes curling as her body began to tense up a bit as she tried to resist the urge to cum as hard as she could from that amazing finger work by Sariel.

For the next couple of minutes, Sheena's body writhed and squirmed around in Sariel's grasp as the drow's hand worked her folds like crazy, and it looked like she was going to lose it after that. Sariel suddenly leaned down and whispered something softly in her ear, and Sheena gasped and renewed her struggles to hold back her climax, clenching her body up a bit down there to try and help resist it better.

The dark skinned silver armored amazonian like woman stood up from where she sat near the firepit of the little fey home and placed her hand on a rather well made longsword at her hip, one that Kylie could tell was made by a master bladesmith, and the thing had curling silvery feathered like wings for a handguard. "Who are you?" the armored woman said cautiously, placing herself between Kylie and the other fey there protectively.

"She's the Guardian of the Tear, lady swan maiden," one of the fairies chimed in, buzzing over and hugging against Kylie's cheek.

The dark skinned woman seemed to calm down immediately upon hearing the fairy's answer, and she bowed deeply to Kylie. "I... I'm sorry lady Guardian... I didn't know," she said quickly in apology to Kylie.

The wood nymph came over to Kylie as well, and bowed also, before she stepped closer and kissed Kylie on either cheek as she embraced her. "Lady Guardian, please be welcome in our little home. It isn't much, but since the demons attack, these ones have all come to my aid and refused to leave me alone to risk being slain by them, since I cannot leave my tree," the wood nymph said to Kylie, looking around at all the others with joy in her eyes that they had all chosen to remain at her side without even needing to be asked by her or anyone else. "And now that the little ones have returned to us, the Tear can truly thrive again. Oh such a joyous day of days," she went on to say, as about twenty little fairies swooped in and clung to her happily.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista gasped and moaned whorishly, steadily, as Lynette pounded her from behind, watching Sheena writhe, bound in her jacket and trying to resist Sariel's fingers as best she could, wanting to just tongue fuck her into unconsciousness. She didn't even notice the whispering, but she did see her clenching, fighting to hold out, getting a second wind when it seemed she'd been moments from screaming out in ecstasy. Calista was nearing that moment herself, wanting to cum and urging her hips back onto Lynette's cock.

being greeted by the Swan Maiden apparently, Kylie chuckled as she reached for her blade, thinking the motion cute really, before the fairy that nuzzled her cheek sorted that out for her and she nodded. Yes, that's me.
she said nuzzling the fairy affectionately before raising her hand.
I'd stay if I could but I have wonderful people waiting for me.
Just wanted to see someone i'd never met before. I'll stop by tomorrow night though.
she said, smiling warmly and hugging the Dryad, before pressing her lips to hers and kissing her passionately.
Keep a frisky flower and some vines ready for me~ she moaned softly, before stepping away, starting her journey again.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette pressed herself down over Calista as she fucked her as vigorously as anyone had ever done so before now, and it was clear that she didn't plan on stopping or even slowing her pace anytime soon. "I'm gonna fuck some more eggs into you I think, Calista. Make you my slutty little thing for the night," Lynette moaned in Calista's ear, while Sariel was continuing to work Sheena like crazy.

After another couple of minutes, Sheena was looking close to giving in again, and it was clear that she didn't want to keep going, but she knew she had to, and so didn't try and squirm away. "Mmm, it's been a while since I've had anyone last quite this long to my fingers to be honest. I'm rather pleased that you're holding out so strongly Sheena. If you can last for two more minutes, then I'll let lady Calista make you cum with that amazing tongue of hers to both of your hearts content," Sariel said softly, and Sheena was panting like crazy, shaking her head desperately, as if trying to say she couldn't keep going, while Calista could see Sheena's lower body clenching and tensing in time with the finger thrusts from Sariel, instinctively beginning to learn to hold back almost it seemed. "There we go, just another minute and a half or so," Sariel cooed after about thirty seconds, while Sheena was whimpering cutely.

"Ooh, just another minute cutie, and it'll be over, I know you can do it, I have faith," Sariel whispered in Sheena's ear just loud enough for Calista to hear, while Lynette was closing in on her climax from the feel of her ovipositor cock throbbing inside of the demoness, who was also on the brink of tipping over that luscious edge to an amazing orgasm. "Thirty more seconds Sheena. Just think, if you can hold out, you get to cum, by one of the most skilled tongues in the world, and you don't get edged all night," Sariel cooed, with Sheena's entire body trembling, as if in anticipation for the coming climax.

"Five, you can do it Sheena," Sariel began counting down much more slowly to tease Sheena for the last five seconds. "Four, just dream of that gorgeous demon's tongue eating you out in a few more seconds. Three, that orgasm's gonna feel so good you might even faint. Two, So close Sheena... soooo close. One... half a second... and... there you go Sheena... you may cum now. Lady Calista, if you'd like the honors," Sariel went on to say, counting down slowly and teasing Sheena as much as she could in the meantime, and when she said "half a second" Sheena nearly broke down and started crying in frustration, but Sariel seemed pleased enough for now, and Calista had that sweet succulent juicy pussy a mere foot or so away from her mouth, and Lynette pushed Calista further up on the bed to get at it if she desired, and plowed into her for several seconds before exploding inside of her, where Calista felt the first of those eggs Lynette promised pumping into her as the ovipositor cock struck every most sensitive spot inside of the lusty demoness and triggered her orgasm in turn, while Calista's tongue if she took Sheena's pussy for herself triggered Sheena's orgasm, with Sheena crying aloud as her back arched into a perfect crescent in response.

"Ah, I see. That is fine Guardian. Please though, if you require anything, don't hesitate to ask us," the wood nymph said, leaning in and embracing Kylie again in a friendly hug, but returning the kiss as passionately as Kylie was giving it when it came. "And of course Guardian. I have heard rumors. I shall have one of my sweet flowers... prepared for your return hopefully," she added with a sweet smile as Kylie turned to leave.

The Swan Maiden bowed again to Kylie, and followed her if she merely walked away, acting as an escort of sorts until Kylie did teleport, looking quite proud to have met Kylie like this. "I-It was an honor to meet you Guardian," the Swan Maiden would tell Kylie before she left, regardless of how she went.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds like a fun time. she told the nymph before moving to leave. Being followed by the Swan Maiden, she tilted her head at the words. An honor huh? Well. Just look after your fellows.
See you at the summit and remember... It's a peaceful summit, you'll see darker creatures in attendance, this is their home as well, I wont tolerate bloodshed.
she said, thumping the Swan Maiden on the shoulder before vanishing on her way.

It didn't occur to her until later that she hadn't gotten any names but she was sure she'd see them all again. Moving off, she made her way home, watching over the fairies as she went.

Calista bit her lip, stifling her moans with each thrust Lynette made counting down with Sheena, until Sariel said she was done and Calista was pushed forward. Screaming as she came and Lynette began to stuff her with her eggs, Calista's whiplike tongue blazed forward into Sheena's depths, twisting and curling like a tentacle, burying itself deep as the demon locked her free hand around her thigh and held her in place, literally tongue fucking her as hard as she could, crying out and squealing into her cunt as she got her sweet taste and Sheena got to enjoy the reward of holding out. The most impressive, Thorough, cunnilingus, she'd ever experience in her entire life all the while clenching hard around Lynette to make each egg and thrust take that much longer, legs shuddering and kicking slightly in pleasure.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it will be, lady Guardian. At least... I hope that you will have a fun time anyway," the wood nymph replied with a grin.

"O-Of course, lady Guardian. We protect the wildlands from destruction and from evil. But my clan and our fellow clans that live on the Tear also help to protect the settlements from the wilds as well, and the evils therein. So long as they aren't attempting harm to anyone, or anything, then we shall all adhere to your orders," the Swan Maiden replied with another bow to Kylie.

After leaving, Kylie saw more fairies swarming forth from the wilds, coming from seemingly nowhere as they continued pouring out of the woodwork, and the close she got to home, the more she could see and sense around her. The entire forest and jungle all around them was alight with the twinkling lights of the fairies.

The moment Calista's tongue lashed out at Sheena's folds, Sheena cried aloud at the wet wriggling appendage delving into her depths, coaxing her climax forth rather quickly. In the meantime, Lynette was fucking Calista full of eggs, though she'd pumped many out for Kylie earlier, so she didn't have That many left, but still plenty enough to have Calista squirming and moaning like a whore. Sheena's legs had started kicking a tiny bit further up, when Calista's tongue found purchase with her pussy, but when Calista grabbed her thigh to prevent her from writhing too much, her kicking died down for the most part.

"Mmm, so fucking... t-tight," Lynette moaned softly, while Sheena was practically crying with joy at her orgasm, a grand total of 15 eggs entering Calista, and triggering a minigasm with each one after the first.

"Y-Yes... Y-YES MISTRESS CALISTA... I-IT'S AMAZING!" Sheena cried aloud, panting heavily, her chest heaving and making her breasts bounce up and down slowly with each breath she took, when she finally finished cumming.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

More and more the hidden aspects of the island were coming out now that she'd finally made a declaration to protect the island. Maybe they understood, maybe the island itself was calling to them, waking them up, letting them know they were safe when they hadn't been for a long time.

Calista meanwhile was busy writhing and moaning, squealing deliciously with every egg pushed into her by Lynette while absolutely reveling in Sheena's climax, pushing it as long as it would go, making sure it was well worth the effort she'd put in to wait, wanting her to love it.

When Lynette was finally finished, and Sheena was screaming out her enjoyment, Calista slid her tongue back slowly and shivered, kissing her thigh gently while extracting Lynette from her folds with her tail, having caught her by the cock fairly literally with it.

Sitting up she stretched and looked at the slight bulge her belly had, grinning as she turned to look at Sariel. Mmm, do you have a reward for our good little pet? I think she did outstanding. she told the Drow, smiling and reaching over to scratching Sheena's head gently. What about you Lynette? You're her Mistress and Trainer after all.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

A couple of fairies zoomed past Kylie, with another trailing behind them, crying at them to wait for her, and the one crying to the others to wait bumped right into the Kylie's shoulder. "O-Oh... sorry lady Guardian, please forgive me. I'm trying to catch up to the others. I've never been a really fast flyer," the obviously younger fairy said, being an inch or two shorter than most of the others, and her wings were a tiny bit smaller than the others too.

Unless Kylie stopped her to talk any, she would speed on as quickly as she could to catch up to the other fairies, looking happy and proud to be of use even if just a little bit.

When Calista found she simply couldn't drag Sheena's climax out any further, and pulled her tongue back, Sheena was left shuddering all over, her body looking simply delectable to behold. Lynette aided Calista as she pulled her hips back, groaning softly as a very audible came from Calista's folds. "Aye, she really did do such a wonderful job there didn't she. She does deserve a reward I think," Sariel said, nodding in agreement.

"Indeed. Sheena... how about we tickle you until you cum again, hmm. Would you like that?" Lynette said softly, leaning down over Sheena and cooing in her ear, while Sheena simply lie there trembling in the aftershocks of her orgasm by Calista, and gave the faintest of nods. "Alright them. Let me get these then. Now ladies, tickle her wherever you like, she's ticklish all over I've found, and loves it no matter how it's done," Lynette went on to say, giggling softly as she handed a silvery angel feather to both Sariel and Calista, before she reached in with her own and gently began tickling Sheena's tummy, making her squeal cutely, though it was clear she was loving it very much.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

When suddenly confronted with the world changing option of Tickle or Don't Tickle, the helpless Sheena, Calista shrugged and set about brushing the tip of the feather exclusively up and down her inner thighs, still panting softly herself from the fucking she'd gotten, and occassionally letting her long tongue slip out to lap up Sheena's arousal in a long, firm stroke now and again just to enjoy the taste.

Kylie meanwhile giggled and kissed the little fairy on the head when she bowed, before shooing her along to be with her friends, watching them all zip off together, the island having exploded with them it seemed. Maybe the light sylphs in all the storms had called to them, maybe it had been all the energy she'd unleashed or the call she'd made to the entire island. She wasn't sure, but she was overjoyed to see them all.

Heading home, she finally got there and without another word, snuggled in with Giselle, holding her gently and snuggling up to her to fall asleep until sunrise.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette smiled over at Calista and didn't mind her tongue doing its work on Sheena's folds along with their feathers they were using to tickle Sheena. "Hmhm, feels good doesn't it Sheena?" Lynette asked the young human, while Sheena nodded vigorously at Lynette's words, already arching her back from the pleasure overload the others were giving her.

After the little fairy apologized to Kylie and went on her way, Kylie could see more than just the small fairies here and there. On occasion, she'd see some little leafy fey beings running around on the ground. Kylie would see some fairies zoom down towards them and wave to them, calling out to them. "The Leshys are back," one called aloud happily.

"Yay, the forests and jungles will bloom even more beautifully now," another cried, as Kylie looked down at one of the small fey things.

It reminded her of one of the tiny alraune, but different obviously. They varied in size, but were between one to two and a half feet or so in height, they had no mouths that she could see, and they had small black beady eyes on their lime looking heads. Their bodies were covered in a leafy dress of sorts, with some pine cones or nuts stuck to the leaves, and each of them had two larger leaves on their shoulders that went down their backsides, almost like a cape or cloak of sorts, and lastly, they all seemed to have the peeling of some fruit on their head, generally a citrus fruit such as an orange or a lemon. The few of them that Kylie could see took flight after the started running on their little legs as fast as they could, but they didn't seem to be able to fly higher than about five to ten feet in the air at most, and their movements seemed to be more... gliding after jumping into the air, rather than actual flying.

After seeing several more on her way home come out of the woodwork, many of them tending to the trees and wilderness more so than anything it seemed, Kylie found herself soon back home, and she found Giselle waiting for her, just Giselle this time, as the others seemed to want to give Kylie just tonight to snuggle up to Giselle without any interference from any of them, and Giselle snuggled back instinctively in her sleep to Kylie, and held her close. "Mmm... I love you," Giselle mumbled in her sleep as she felt Kylie snuggle up to her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista just giggled as Sheena nodded, tickling her more and continuing to lap up her arousal slowly, enjoying the fun little moment, before getting up long enough to kiss Sheena on the forehead, Hug Sariel firmly, and kiss Lynette Properly. Mmmf, you're lucky, Sheena is an amazing person. she told Lynette, before heading off to make sure she was awake in time to take care of her own slaves in training. True before long she'd have to return Sora to Liliana's care, once Liliana remembered what it meant to obey and thus, be obeyed in turn. But she imagined it wouldn't take longer then a week before she could train her as a Dom instead. Probably much to her delight. She wasn't going to tell her that. The bigger issue was how to collar Myra and make her her own Pet forever.

Calista wanted that very badly...

Moving down, she moved straight to the pod, brushing away the slimes gently because she didn't want to be bothered, shooing them, before running her hands along it, watching the gorgeous redhead elf writhing in ecstasy as she was constantly forcibly aroused, fucked, forced through endless climaxes and bred as nothing more then an incubator.

She shivered an enjoyed a quiet orgasm fingering herself against the pod. Turning to the Matron of the slimes, she looked at her before bringing her over. When tomorrow is over and her time is up, don't release her until I'm here. I want to 'offer' to enslave her as my personal sexual attendant and plaything. So please, have a Permanent Collar ready. she told her, before heading off to bed herself, which was, ironically, the spider den. They wouldn't touch her. Already knew she'd turn them into Goo if they did without her permission. She liked the dark little room and there was space.

She was going to enjoy trapped Serena in here to... Just a question of a friendly little wager between a demon and a fucktoy..... Elf. She meant to think Elf... Fucktoy... Damnit, she did it again. Giggling to herself, she fell asleep in the darkness easily while Kylie was meanwhile passed out cold with Giselle, finally getting what she'd truly wanted this entire time... To sleep with the woman she loved so very very much. Still, as soon as dawn was around Kylie was certain Trilla would be waiting for her.