What's new

VN/TEXT Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Ninpocho vol.2 (request)

Yeah, that'll teach me reading the motherfucking thread before writing a motherfucking post :( .
Actually, unless I'm mistaken, I don't think we've said Ryuseei gave up on translating KN3. Edit: That was mostly me just venting my frustration someone reported my link.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With the end of my involvement in the Kunoichi Ninpocho 3 project, I figure it's about time to declare this blog officially closed. Although it was a failure in the end, thank you all for sticking with me up until now. For whatever its worth, I'm still willing to answer questions about the game within my knowledge as an individual, but I will no longer be acting as yugons mouthpiece or representing Mephisto in any way.

Any future translation endeavors of mine will be covered on my other blog, so swing by some time, and keep me in mind if you have a commission.

Thanks for everything

Ryuusei
This was the last post on the blog as of March 23 2010. So anyone waiting will probably have to wait a long time for an English release of number 3.

killermanX4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also the past post said that he gave up on the translation because loli was officially illegal where he lives and he doesn't want to take a chance

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also the past post said that he gave up on the translation because loli was officially illegal where he lives and he doesn't want to take a chance
it wasn't that he gave up it was that he and the other members of the circle agreed that because it was made illegal where he lives he should distance himself form the project.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I paid and downloaded Kunoichi Ninpocho 3 in hopes of the English Update.

Were it not for the fact I think I got my money's worth from it, I would demand a refund. ... Okay I wouldn't. I would hang my head in shame. :(

-hangs head in shame-

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For alle player who has no text in the 2 game from the DL.
Copy the RGSS103J.dll in both game and change the game.ini
to the right RGSSJ.dll
Then it schould be working.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a glitch in the second game. Basically, only the people who bought it received the fix... and so far, I've found no way to get the fixed version for free.

Also, as for not seeing text, it won't pop up unless you have Japanese Regional Settings on your computer. Not a real big deal, since everything is in Hiragana.
same thing

on a side note i seem to be stuck in vol 2
i got all the girls and finished the tomb and mansion(got em grayd out)
and got the 3 forest type lvls but dunno what to do next
-raises finger- Odd, mine worked fine.
I remember some of the keys were a total bitch to find, but somewhere in my horrendous stack of burnt data from my old computer I should have my old game save. I mean, it isn't the same as having gotten there on your own but you can most certainly beat the game. The other pieces are hidden somewhere, but I can't remember their locations for the life of me now.

There's a hard Volcano area which during play all clothes are always off due to it being so hot, and the final level is fighting against Lord Anbu's other form. It's in her old village, which I believe is middle-to-top of the screen on the far left or right. I'm pretty sure left. It's been about two years at least since I played this game so forgive me if I am mistaken.

We're talking about Kunoichi Ninpocho 2 right?

For alle player who has no text in the 2 game from the DL.
Copy the RGSS103J.dll in both game and change the game.ini
to the right RGSSJ.dll
Then it schould be working.
Also if you open up your configuration file and rename it to the proper target file. I don't have my stuff on me, I'll see if I can get it later. I can just freakin' upload my copy of RGSS103J.dll. When I throw it up here, just copy and paste it into the game's main directory. (Where the game itself is. To be absurdly clear.)

The way it checks for this file is that it will search the current game directory first. If this file is not there, then it will search your RTP directory. No need for this file to be in the RTP. I always have mine right in my main folder.

@SilentSith: On a side note, he didn't exactly give up on translating it as a law got enacted that made it illeagal for him to continue with the project. He no longer acts as Yugon's mouth as well, so it isn't exactly like he is the one that reported your link either. He got pretty hornswaggled on that, and was pretty down about it for a while - not helped by some guys being douchebags and giving him shit for not going through with it. So yea, the project was dropped but not because he wanted to drop it.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

that old file probably got the glitch fixing patch, the new(not really) one got shared prematurely, causing those who got it free unable to get the patch, and thus get stuck..
i guess..

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

-shrug- I dunno. I can check around to see if I can find a more recent version. When I find my old copy I could just help you guys with that one. I wasn't able to scrounge it up off my dying and power cordless laptop before it croaked again, but I was able to get this for you guys.

You can throw it in either your system folder or just the XP game folder. This should work for all Ninpocho games and the like, as well as games like Succubus Quest that would otherwise be perplexingly textless.

Attachments

Moonchaos

Reputation score
Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3 Walktrough

Hi community, its me again

I have written another walktrough to help all these guys in the forums ^^
This time the games are "Kunoichi Ninpocho" 1 - 3

They are still not 100% complete, missing Item infos, names and such things but they will get you through the game ^^

Update: Sakura Toubatsuroku

Greetings
Moonchaos

Last edited:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3 Walktrough

This had to be done someday. Thanks for accomplishing this incredible mission. KN3 is incredibly expansive and I still need to get you the patch as I don't think it's online anymore, but good luck with it. I'll see if I can get you that in like a day or so.

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where i can find the Kunoichi Ninpocho 3? i have a torrent but itsnt working.

Thanks.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I am not sure what the patch hold but the game is 1 Gb big and my walktrough is at the 9th page with only 2 hours playtime.

I still dont know what the stat "Skill" does...

and yes i cant upload the game cause 1. it is too big 2. i would need more than a day to upload it with my connection (not possible trough 24h disconnect)

besides i only got the game to translate or at least write a walktrough about it.

If anyone wants me to write a walktrough for this Yaoi game (1st one) give me a dl link and request it ^^

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

What's silly is that the patch for KN3 is totally not online anymore. I hope I still have it on my computer in it's original zip file. If not things can get tricky.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's silly is that the patch for KN3 is totally not online anymore. I hope I still have it on my computer in it's original zip file. If not things can get tricky.
if you bought the game on the dlsite its already on that patch so theres no point in keeping it up.