What's new

VN/TEXT Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

Anyone know where you can find these three games? The new one's demo was fun so I wanted to look into the previous entries.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So from looking around I managed to get KN3, the newer Miko RPG (RJ074779), and the more arcadey one where you try to back attack enemies (RJ181099), but can't for the life of me find working downloads for the first two of these games.

If anyone could PM a link my way for them that'd be great.

Telsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the entire damn series including some walk-troughs etc, One of my favorite series ever. I have a Master Torrent setup and have had it ready for some years now... was gonna do it on Anime Sharing or even Hongfire if it was that far back....but it was revealed that half the community on all of these sites would lose there shit if i did. Because for some reason, this one guy is exempt from all the pirating and sharing.

There was some guy translating it, that spent more time policing its sharing and hanging in multiple forums... then actually translating it. If that was not acutally a lie in the first place (he got scared by loli laws and quit, imagine that). I do not do mega or file-sharing, and no lolis here in the umlf, so not sure how i could help. I dont need the drama, so i never made the torrent. Is it finally time? or is it still a problem?

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I have the entire damn series including some walk-troughs etc, One of my favorite series ever. I have a Master Torrent setup and have had it ready for some years now... was gonna do it on Anime Sharing or even Hongfire if it was that far back....but it was revealed that half the community on all of these sites would lose there shit if i did. Because for some reason, this one guy is exempt from all the pirating and sharing.

There was some guy translating it, that spent more time policing its sharing and hanging in multiple forums... then actually translating it. If that was not acutally a lie in the first place (he got scared by loli laws and quit, imagine that). I do not do mega or file-sharing, and no lolis here in the umlf, so not sure how i could help. I dont need the drama, so i never made the torrent. Is it finally time? or is it still a problem?
You could always throw a torrent up with an anonymous name... to where no one would ever really figure where it came from or who made it if you don't "really" want any drama, then again you did make a post here, so if someone does go hunting, they may trace it to you... or at least think its you.

Then again, I doubt too many will care about an issue from.. like 3-4 years ago... now. People still go crazy over the loli laws, although America is "much more lenient" on loli materials, compared to like Japan which actually produces the loli materials.

Randomly, I'd be interested in playing the older games too, their's a strange... fun factor with them thats hard to explain o_O

dremantii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't now for vol1 and 2 but vol 3 is on nyaa

https ://sukebei.nyaa.si /view/381284

i don't understand the game .. how to make your girl hit the ennemy? it is random?

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I remember that fiasco. In the end the translations never even got started, I think. It should be fine to put up a torrent now, I mean, I already got some of the newer games downloaded from torrents (I think), so I don't think any drama should start. Well, hopefully anyway.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

don't now for vol1 and 2 but vol 3 is on nyaa

https ://sukebei.nyaa.si /view/381284

i don't understand the game .. how to make your girl hit the ennemy? it is random?
You flip cards and try to get some combination to get 'points' then hit up arrow and select an attack you want to use (stronger attacks require more points)

Depending on your level/stats vs the enemy, the card can tend to roll in certain favor.

For example, using a low level girl vs high level enemies has much higher chance of flipping enemy attack cards.

Also when the girl runs out of spirit (rape HP), they can't fight anymore until they recover (via item usually)

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd say go for it. It's easily been long enough that it should be fine.