What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chungus

Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

I hope there will be a lot of monsters in the final game and maybe shinobi girl as boss:D
Demo is great, clothing system is awesome, much better than in previous games.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo alone makes this my favorite of his works. For some reason, clothed sex makes me lose it.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Kp :D

btw, are you planning to uncensor the full game too when its out?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love or lose ? :D
English lesson time! When someone uses the phrase "lose it" when referring to things that could be considered fetishes, it means that they enjoy the named thing very much. It also means that indicated makes them lose control of themselves (usually figuratively, but sometimes literally depending on the person).

Examples: "clothed sex makes me lose it" or "I lose it when I see women in thigh-high stockings"
Loosely translated: I enjoy clothed sex greatly. Women in thigh-high stockings give me perpetual erections.

For this forum, "lose it" is most likely going to be used for that sort of meaning. In other contexts, though, it can mean very different things.

Example 1: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to lose it.
Translation: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to become very angry. (losing a temper)
Example 2: Use it or lose it.
Translation: Use it now because you will not be able to use it later. (losing possession of the thing)

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Example 1: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to lose it.
Actual Translation: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going 'to lose' my self control and do dirty, dirty things to your body.
Example 2: Use it or lose it.
Actual Translation: Use it now, because it'll be 'lost' in one of your orifices. Of my choosing, of course.
Fix'd for hentai forums.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yes....i have got it , maybe lose = can't stand , it is:D

anyone can expect that i learnt english much in a HENTAI forum :D
perhaps i must visit this 4rum much more :eek:

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, this game is going to be fantastic when it comes out. The protagonist is incredibly hot, the sex scenes are already looking like they're shaking things up, and being able to remove individual pieces of clothing is absolutely fantastic. I can't believe how much effort they've put into that last part alone, that's a really nice touch.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Animations are wonderful like usual. Only problem I have with the game is the absolute youthful cuteness of her face with a body of a 30 year old who has had 3 kids. Dunno...just saying. Doesn't match up in my opinion. Then again, my opinion doesn't matter and my tastes are, obviously, fucking awful. So take that how you will lol. :D:D:D

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Animations are wonderful like usual. Only problem I have with the game is the absolute youthful cuteness of her face with a body of a 30 year old who has had 3 kids. Dunno...just saying. Doesn't match up in my opinion. Then again, my opinion doesn't matter and my tastes are, obviously, fucking awful. So take that how you will lol. :D:D:D
This might explain things for you:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Witch girl has a "walking mode " look like Demon girl ,white fast, but she can walk through out the enemy, is that very easy for evading enemy:eek:?

the faster she fly, the shorter time we can fap :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This might explain things for you:

hahaha that's pretty freaking funny. I guess I was wrong about the 3 kids...seems it was only 2 :p

Also, on another note. My prediction of getting negrepped for my last statement was correct! haha :p

Keep em coming, your tears fuel me!:cool:

kon3k

Reputation score

i prefer v0.10..
the smoothness.............
aww yeah

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is a bug where if you get grabbed by the monster and quickly get off, the image (or the grab) will stay there and not get away.

like an image stuck.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a bug where if you get grabbed by the monster and quickly get off, the image (or the grab) will stay there and not get away.

like an image stuck.
Which version is that?

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

like an image stuck.
you mean this one, weird i never get this before you told about that :confused:

Which version is that?
my version 1.02
--------------------------
and i got different bug when i refresh this game :confused:

Attachments

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it's just a demo... The rest of the tree-monsters also vanish if you fly over one, which you probably shouldn't be able to fly over one in the first place. And there's no death-chaser thing.

Although actually, I got a similar "duplicate image" glitch in Shinobi girl when the Demon-chick was doing the protagonist. The demon chick actually duplicated. (It was pretty hot... :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.