What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Okay any suggestion how I can try it out? The site is dead in the water. Or just wait patiently...
GRAAAAH! *Skin turn green and grow a meter taller...* Me smash computer!! Me smash internet!!

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys do realize the first link ends in .swf, right?

As in, you could just right click -> save as and download the demo directly?

That's what I did, and it was a slow download but it worked just fine.

As for the demo itself, it wasn't bad, but the content was REALLY limited, I could only find one enemy in the whole thing and it only had two different moves.

That said, I like the girl, and the clothing system. Instead of losing clothing THEN getting raped, you can get raped at any stage of dress, and are actually given a "strip/redress" button you can use while recovering from a rape. The enemies have some moves that rape and some that destroy clothing, one piece at a time. I think there was a total of 7 pieces that you lose, but I might be wrong on that.

Other than that, it's your standard sidescroller game; arrow keys to move, Z to attack, X to masturbate, C to bomb and mash left and right arrows to escape grapples. Get to the end of the mission before the tentacle wall catches you to win.

EDIT: This link.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reuploaded for great justice.

Guys! This is really Marisa! She knows Master Spark! :D

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys do realize the first link ends in .swf, right?

As in, you could just right click -> save as and download the demo directly?

That's what I did, and it was a slow download but it worked just fine.

As for the demo itself, it wasn't bad, but the content was REALLY limited, I could only find one enemy in the whole thing and it only had two different moves.

That said, I like the girl, and the clothing system. Instead of losing clothing THEN getting raped, you can get raped at any stage of dress, and are actually given a "strip/redress" button you can use while recovering from a rape. The enemies have some moves that rape and some that destroy clothing, one piece at a time. I think there was a total of 7 pieces that you lose, but I might be wrong on that.

Other than that, it's your standard sidescroller game; arrow keys to move, Z to attack, X to masturbate, C to bomb and mash left and right arrows to escape grapples. Get to the end of the mission before the tentacle wall catches you to win.

EDIT: This link.
Could be the possibility that you did not download the whole thing? The website is being hit so hard that I doubt you got all of it downloaded and is probably corrupted.

Sykosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

https://mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM[/url]

What's the password?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for those only getting one enemy for the entire stage, try lowering the graphics quality

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

One enemy is chances are referring towards 'One enemy TYPE'.
You only have the tree in this demo, and it's two sex animations, + game over if all HP lost, or if caught by ever creeping tentacles like always.
This game thought just flows the best of all, noticed a few bugs thought.

-Choosing to continue at times leaves you unable to be grabbed or damaged by foes, including if you died last under rape. Seems like a trigger's not resetting correctly.
-If you don't kill the currently skippable foes, more tend to never spawn, leaving you a clear shot. I think you aren't suppose to be able to fly PAST the trees like you can ATM because of this oversight.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't get it to work. It comes up to the title screen, I click game start and it's just white under the menu thing.

This is what I get;

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, sometimes there is literally a single enemy on the entire stage. And quality settings have nothing to do with that.

Have anyone been able to confirm how many cloth pieces the witch has? Screenshots would be nice. That stupid tree either tries to grab me or falls asleep; it never uses the undressing move more then once.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Life... Life is good.

I just can't get over how cute the protag looks.

Spyike

Reputation score

The clothes pieces are as follows: hat, cape, gloves, Top, bottoms, panties, stockings, and shoes. Wait for the tree to do a downward slap with its front tentacle, and that will remove a random piece of clothing. If it is a curving upwards grap then it will just rape you.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a functioning link to the demo? I keep getting errors when I try to download from the site and the mega one from earlier is easily one of the slowest downloads I've ever seen.

Pt-ach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM

can't download, can you pls take another hoster?

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

irokez can u plz reupload to another hoster mega stops at 7%

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the main site is working now. Best get it through there:

Witch Girl Demo v0.10 should be the first item on that page.

I'm not sure about how IT systems work but I suspect the link to get the file changes every time you ask for it. Getting everyone to grab it from one single demo link may well have overloaded the site....so best not to hotlink the flash file directly! :eek:

The blog article on the main site says there will be 4 enemies in the first stage. So I will be looking forward to more~

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My God, the gameover scene actually reflects how much clothing she has on when she runs out of HP. Impressive.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys the trial is now v0.11 :D probably some bug fixes tho not sure as I havent read the patch notes

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can you pls take another hoster?
irokez can u plz reupload to another hoster mega stops at 7%

Played 0.11 a little bit, have no idea what's changed, but the file is three times smaller.

upd: Read the patch notes through google. It seems that smaller filesize was the only change, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.