What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

what exactly is "Damage Animation Speed"??
Basically, it's the action speed that you see in the gallery, ranging from slow to fast initially but he added Very Fast as of this update.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For all the download requests,
I will have to put them on hold until I have finished uncensoring Eng ver 1.85 unless someone else beats me too it.
wgunder1
:D

KBiter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For all the download requests,
I will have to put them on hold until I have finished uncensoring Eng ver 1.85 unless someone else beats me too it.
wgunder1
Ok but like most of people who PM'd you, you will send us the Eng Uncensored 1.85 or the 1 we requested before? (1.55 or 1.8)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

If wgunder DOES make the 1.85 eng uncensored, I reccomend he give it to 3 or 4 different people, so that he's not taking on the tidal wave of PM's alone this time..

Any volunteers?

Also btw, funny question..

What goes into translating the game?.. Do you do it by messing with the code directly? And if you do, does that mean you could put any lines you wanted in there?
And if THAT'S possible, could you somehow maybe tell/teach me/others how to alter that code to make her say anything she wants?..

Or do you just have the full version in eng already?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT 2: Okay, so for the Rape Animation Speed, he has added a 4th option: Very Fast. At the same time, it seems like that in the gallery if she cums at the same time as the monster, pressing wait will not show the animation for that particular aftermath, i.e. her lying with a bloated stomach.
But... that's one of the better things about the recent updates

Now if he would change it so the aftermath would respond to the monsters that do anal like it does with the ogre.

Really looking forward to 2.00

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also btw, funny question..

What goes into translating the game?.. Do you do it by messing with the code directly? And if you do, does that mean you could put any lines you wanted in there?
And if THAT'S possible, could you somehow maybe tell/teach me/others how to alter that code to make her say anything she wants?..

Or do you just have the full version in eng already?
We use the english version. Although, I think I could write different stuff in there *testing now*...

Edit: lol yeah it's possible

Last edited:

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If wgunder DOES make the 1.85 eng uncensored, I reccomend he give it to 3 or 4 different people, so that he's not taking on the tidal wave of PM's alone this time..

Any volunteers?
Will do once I get my own uncensored copy.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok but like most of people who PM'd you, you will send us the Eng Uncensored 1.85 or the 1 we requested before? (1.55 or 1.8)
If you PMed me and asked for Eng version you will get a 1.85 ver instead if however you had asked for Jap version that will still be 1.80 cause I only have the Eng version of 1.85 to uncensor not the jap version.

PS to all I have not responded to I will get you a copy, promise

Maultrace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it ok to pm right now, or we need to wait until you finish "The dark ritual of uncensoring"?))

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you PMed me and asked for Eng version you will get a 1.85 ver instead if however you had asked for Jap version that will still be 1.80 cause I only have the Eng version of 1.85 to uncensor not the jap version.

PS to all I have not responded to I will get you a copy, promise
Thank you very grazie!

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Edit: lol yeah it's possible
Is there any way to teach me/us how to do it, or.. Would one of us have to step forward and ask for a special edited translation?..

Like maybe one that makes her say stuff about liking it, or maybe where she simply sounds more human when being raped instead of just "mm" "nh" "no", ect.

KBiter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to teach me/us how to do it, or.. Would one of us have to step forward and ask for a special edited translation?..

Like maybe one that makes her say stuff about liking it, or maybe where she simply sounds more human when being raped instead of just "mm" "nh" "no", ect.
I say the same, Can you teach me/us/them?

Oh and by the way, does anyone can PM me the eng version uncensored 1.85?

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any volunteers?
I volunteer!
Just make sure some one tells me that I'll be helping out before I get PM's pipelined (geekish term) to me XD

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you'd like to change the dialogue in this game, here is a not so short, and overly detailed tut on how I did it:
1.) First you'll need , , and of course, your copy of Shinobi Girl.

2.) Extract Flasm into a folder and install Notepad++.

3.) Find the file in your Shinobi Girl folder named "Shinobi Girl.swf", copy and paste it into the folder from step #2, then rename it to "ShinobiGirl.swf".

4.) If you are on Windows 7: Hold Shift + Right Click the Folder in which you now have both the ShinobiGirl.swf and Flasm and select "open command window here. If you are on xp/vista: run command prompt and navigate to the folder with flasm in it.

5.) In command prompt, write the following line:
flasm -d ShinobiGirl.swf > ShinobiGirl.flm
Hit Enter (this will disassemble the swf file into Flash ActionScript bytecode)

6.) Go to your folder and open up ShinobiGirl.flm by dragging it into notepad++

7.) Now search for the following line:
my_message

8.) explore the file whilst finding whatever bits of dialogue you can, and edit them as you wish (if you have the japanese version then edit the japanese).

*don't forget to save*
9.) Follow step #4 again to get command prompt open at your folder, then enter the following:
flasm -a ShinobiGirl.flm
(reassembles the edited actionscript into the swf file)

10.) flasm will output a file named "ShinobiGirl.$wf", rename this file to: "Shinobi Girl.swf", then simply put this file in place of the original "Shinobi Girl.swf" in the original Shinobi Girl folder

*note: white boxes surrounding dialogue do not auto correct to fit corresponding text, feel free to try and figure out how to resize them*

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, you can have her say stuff like, "I like pudding!" while she's being fucked?

KBiter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any volunteers?
I Volunteeer!

Zibibbo

Reputation score

Come on, start sending it out, we have enough volounteers!

Status
Not open for further replies.