What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IloveULMF

Re: Shinobi Girl

How on earth can you people concentrate on two things at one time? I have to stop one before starting the other.

Multitasking. Bah.

I

IloveULMF

Also I know about the whole "PM me the latest DL" "Awh screw you" "What I was just asking"

But yeah ive been translating the shinobi mainpage for what feels like hours, I keep going around in circles with the links ect.

Could anyone tell me how to navigate the site? Id rather do that than go through all these pages + ask anyone and get flamed.

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game isn't free, wich is why we're sharing the link in PM. you can only get the demo from koooonsoft's site.

unless I misunderstood your post?

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is just awesome... :)
Thanks to anyone who did uncensor it.

The English translation is official, right?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

No, it was an unofficial illegal translation done by the underground translators hiding in a secret bunker somewhere in nevada..

.... .... .... Nah, I'm just shittin' ya.. But I did lol at your engrish... :p

Elysium

Reputation score

Is there anyone else I can pm instead of wgunder1? He hasnt responded back for a while now.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems like he has updated Shinobi Girl to V1.85. From what I can surmise, he has added Bote to the 2nd Game Over animation as well as added Damage Animation Speed and some bugfixes.

EDIT: It seems that he has re-added back the feature where you can click her in the opening and ending scenes of the game.

EDIT 2: Okay, so for the Rape Animation Speed, he has added a 4th option: Very Fast. At the same time, it seems like that in the gallery if she cums at the same time as the monster, pressing wait will not show the animation for that particular aftermath, i.e. her lying with a bloated stomach.

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Awesome! Since wgunder is KO'd from pm-overflow, who will now be the brave hero and savior for the lurkers of shinobi village?

Any takers?..

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ehy, guys, if I may know, what's included in the full-game version?

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shinobi GIrl V1.85:)
・ヤラレアニメーションの速度に「Very Fast」を追加。
・ゲームオーバー2にも「ボテ」を追加。

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like he has updated Shinobi Girl to V1.85. From what I can surmise, he has added Bote to the 2nd Game Over animation as well as added Damage Animation Speed and some bugfixes.

EDIT: It seems that he has re-added back the feature where you can click her in the opening and ending scenes of the game.
Oh good, I thought that feature got broken during censorship removal.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay! I can once again poke her boobies on the title screen!
*poke* *poke* *poke*
Can't get enough of this
*poke* hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.