What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

A thread getting locked for being off-topic in ULMF would be like Oni finishing the Demon Girl manga - more likely than not it won't happen.
It could definitely happen. One day. When I'm not feeling lazy. Possibly.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The day a thread gets locked for offtopicness will be the day that no one gets mad at lurkers and the word "MOAR" almost vanishes completely.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

It could happen.

... no wait, it can't. Besides, I believe someone mentioned that they were all Angel Girl enemies (I have not played AG, I know sue me ^.^). While they could make a comeback in SG, I'd hope that he'd make new baddies.
I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for a girl with a voice. Forgive me if this has been confirmed already.

Now, on topic: I want whatever that guy is smoking.

OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think Koooonsoft mentioned something about being a voice for SG, but that was a while back, at the point where he was still developping it.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

That sounds good. I loved Angel Girl, the only problem was that the girl was mute.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you peruse the beginning of the thread....you'll see that Koonsoft said he'd like to have a female voice and dialogue in SG. Then Toxic nominated himself and RJ endorsed the hawtness of Toxic's screams. Beyond that, I think its kind of a mystery.

But there is a voice toggle thingy at the top of the last update, so we can hope for lovely Toxic screams in one of the next updates maybe.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Hmmmm Toxic's screams coming from Shinobi Girl.... Oddly intriguing

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey now oni, I can scream as girly as any girl ever. I'm like vitas up in this bitch

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps we can discuss this so the thread doesn't get locked, mayhaps?
Man, you guys like tempting the unstable guy.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this site...

"I believe someone mentioned that they were all Angel Girl enemies" Actually they said only most of the baddies were from Angel girl.

(Again with the quote fail. Does anyone actually care?)

On topic (Kind of) I've actually played a game once if I remember the name I'll tell you guys where all the female voices were done by a guy with a very convincing voice. It was strangely more arousing then it would of been otherwise. (They had two modes the default was the guy voice pretending to be female the alternate, after a bunch of people complained, was his girlfriend. Btw props for the girlfriend who was willing to allow her boyfriend to record her voice for a hentai game.)

Cappy

Reputation score

On topic (Kind of) I've actually played a game once if I remember the name I'll tell you guys where all the female voices were done by a guy with a very convincing voice.
I remember offering to do something similar, you know, it was the same apart from were you mention it being convincing, but, in the end I wasn't needed.

It sounds interesting enough anyways.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn this voice actor sounds sooo hot, I'd love to just bang them."

"...It's a guy."

"!!!!!"

It does sound quite amusing though.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, I've been told multiple times by different people that they wanted to bang my voice. I'm no stranger to that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.