What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] 木陰の泉 Demon Angel SAKURA -The Forbidden Mirror- 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066 RE136066

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066

Also Yeh I want the smart phone version hopefully it will show up soon.
I could provide. I didn't bother the first time because... Well why would I, the demand didn't seem that high.
Check your messages.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow,not sure if its my phone,but the smartphone version is unplayable for me, the thing feel like everything in frame transition instead of moving:(,wondering if its the same for others as well

kazukitokai

Reputation score

I just downloaded the game, I keep getting errors when I install it. Can anyone tell me how they got pass it?

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the game, I keep getting errors when I install it. Can anyone tell me how they got pass it?
...There is no installer. You should look into what you downloaded

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I just did that and also deleted my post, now about the game - it's unique!
The stye may look childish and naive but don't be fooled the game is very violent (i would ever consider indicating it's gore), the monstergirls show no mercy to the mc, he/she is either raped to death or raped and then kiled in some other way for their pleasure ...

If only someone was able to translate this :]
I agree on the translation :3

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You people do the whole requesting thing for fun, don't you?

Read the thread carefully and try and figure out who is the person who is giving out the game. I'd understand if it were like 25 pages, but it's just 4. I'll give you a hint. The person who can help you is not on Page 1 or after Page 3.

For those who are wondering about the contents of the game, allow me to be honest:
PLOT: The magical mirror of Queen Anastasia was stolen by a demon and most of the angel servants of the Queen were corrupted by this event. The only one who survived it unscathed was Sakura, a budding young angel with demonic traits and self confidence issues. He respects and dutifully follows Queen Anastasia because of these self-confidence issues (Read: smarts not to challenge an angel queen as a lowly demon) despite his demonic birthright. The Queen enlists Sakura to go hunt down the mirror and Sakura feels the best way to do this is to ask the locals who look at him and see dinner and a sex toy.

-Sakura is a boy. Yes, the loli with the black hair and the angel demon complex thing is definitely male, and a child at that. This is important.
-You will discover Sakura is male through MANY gratuitous and powerful releases. This game needed the bukkake and watersports tags.
-Anyone play Magical Castle RePure Aria? Imagine a shooter where losing your clothes impedes you in a fight against horny foes and with slightly jerkier controls than RePure.
-Vore. Vore vore vore. Vore vore. Lotta vore. Of all the sex scenes there are a total of 2 that are not definitely vore. Those two are debatable. The second depends solely on how the author thinks the human body works.
-Light gore. It's obvious that digestion is not painless in this game.
tl;dr: (Bolded for emphasis based on total game content)
Trap/Boy In Girls Clothes
Watersports
GTS
Vore
Breast Play
Butt Play
Gore (Not too bloody or anything. But it is there.)
Reverse Rape
Reverse Ryona

Dark Sakura's tail finisher really surprised me. There is only ONE artist I have ever seen who has ever drawn
a lilim with a fascination for wrapping people with her tail and shoving them up her pooper
and to see a finisher in a game like this really brightened my day. The fact that half of the time these enemies are calling themselves the oddest things, acting the oddest ways, and in some cases, are not even dominating you much to their surprise actually got me. In regards to sub $20 fetish games, I'd have to give this a 3.5/5. The controls are a bit wonky, the gameplay is lacking (My advice for every fight? CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT. Unless you are shooting five kagami orbs [white/black] at once, you aren't doing it right!), and the game is lacking in polish in some noticeable places, but it delivers, it's with few bugs (Looking at you, 'punted off the screen'.) and it manages to put a spin on the ol' monster girl genre.

Suraimu/Slime - Love her voice.
Ramia/Lamia - Love her moves.
Toresoto/Tresto? - Love her faces during the game over.
Sakyura/Scylla - It's starting to creep me out how you keep calling yourself Obaa-san.
Yami-Sakura/Dark Sakura - Best monster.
Kazari/Kazari - What in Sam Hill-

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have no love nor pity for people who spam threads asking for pm's. Shut yer gob.

You people do the whole requesting thing for fun, don't you?

Read the thread carefully and try and figure out who is the person who is giving out the game. I'd understand if it were like 25 pages, but it's just 4. I'll give you a hint. The person who can help you is not on Page 1 or after Page 3.
This is a user's FIRST POST. It boggles me how many of you people don't actually read the thing you want.

Last edited:

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no love nor pity for people who spam threads asking for pm's. Shut yer gob.

This is a user's FIRST POST. It boggles me how many of you people don't actually read the thing you want.
Huh. This is my first post. Nice to meet you, Toxic. I'm a long time lurker here and I figured I'd contribute to the community, as thanks to the person who gave me a document related to this thread, by expanding on what the game is about. The OP could use a bit further explanation and soon enough it became a whole review. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't even that, though the extra information was definitely helpful, it was just what I was quoting. Every single thread with new games and any kind of interest gets endlessly spammed with people asking for PM's in the thread. Even when the games are allowed to be shared, they ask for PM's in the thread. Even when someone says that they have the link and should be asked for it in private, they still ask for PM's in the thread.

Hell, the game can actually be posted in the thread itself, and they STILL ask for PM's in the thread. It's mind-boggling how lazy and entitled these people choose to come off as.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A free update will be releasing soon.

The update will include:
-internal cross section for some scenes
-improved audio
-very easy mode
-the option to switch to English text

Keep an eye on for the update.

MadHatterWill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a longtime lurker too but love the forum and the content as well this game has my eye on it I've been trying to get it.But I only have a chase debit card which will not work on DL site.And I tried SUTOWEB but it was a big mistake they tried to scam me long story had to dispute with PAYPAL, and still waiting for refund gonna red flag there site.Well I need someone to buy it for me or if they can PM me it that would be nice I would share it with everyone once I get it.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a longtime lurker too but love the forum and the content as well this game has my eye on it I've been trying to get it.But I only have a chase debit card which will not work on DL site.And I tried SUTOWEB but it was a big mistake they tried to scam me long story had to dispute with PAYPAL, and still waiting for refund gonna red flag there site.Well I need someone to buy it for me or if they can PM me it that would be nice I would share it with everyone once I get it.
It's already been shared. Check page two. Don't request PM's. This was stated just a few posts above your own.

New found respect for ya Toxic.... This would be a stressful job...

MadHatterWill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read page 2 and I don't see where it was shared SUTOWEB scammed me And I am awaiting a dispute case with paypal.Don't ever use sutoweb there scammers I would of had this game by now if it wasn't for them not sending the bitpoints ex card.

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Page 2 only contains the rapidgatr generator, and that's pretty much useless considering the size of the file is generally too large for it.

Edit for those who lack basic reading comprehension. I'm not asking for the link. I'm just saying that the claims that it was on page two were false, and that the rapidgatr generator had no use in acquiring this particular game. There's no reason to be needlessly dramatic over it.

Last edited:

MadHatterWill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The rapidshare link is fake I have premium and downloaded it but when downloaded it has an unknown format, and damage error.It's a bad link and there is many bad links, on this game it's hard to get if it was not for SUTOWEB I would have had the game already I am pissed at them.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Page 2 only contains the rapidgatr generator, and that's pretty much useless considering the size of the file is generally too large for it.
Read page 2 or page 3. Both pages contain posters stating that they have the link and are willing to share. PM them, please.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't shared cuz it can't be shared, you tards. Jesus christ, take a read at things, cuz you clearly haven't, regardless of your claims that you did.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I read page 2 and I don't see where it was shared SUTOWEB scammed me And I am awaiting a dispute case with paypal.Don't ever use sutoweb there scammers I would of had this game by now if it wasn't for them not sending the bitpoints ex card.
How long did you wait before calling them a scam? 10 mins? 30? I use them quite often and have never been scammed, but I know it takes around 15 mins to a few hours....I repeat....A. Few. Hours. To get your code. Not once have I gotten it under 15 mins and not once had it took longer than 3-5 hours.

2, about your CHASE card...I don't know if they changed things but CHASE Visa card was the first card I registered with DLSite and it worked just fine until they added that Visa check....thing. It's not DLSite that's at fault with that, they want your business. It's your bank, contact them, complain, and if that's not enough, threaten to leave them. Bet you your card will start working like magic.

edit: Damn, forgot to ask but is that your first time using them? SUTOWEB that is. They have a verification thing you have to go through the first time you use them. If you don't verify within 12-24 hours they will consider your order fraud and refund the money.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, you supposedly-anonymous neg-repper, there is EVERY reason to be hostile. You dumb cunts can't read or think for yourselves and I have to do it for you every day. The first post says no links in the thread. The thread is less than 2 pages long and a user already said that they'd share it with people. Our forum has been shut down for loli before. Despite this, we allow discussion for loli. Hell, people pretty much even say they'll give out links and we 'allow' it cuz we can't actually police PM's. There is a LOT of leniency, the ONLY thing that's asked is, don't share it. And because don't share it, there's also, don't ask for it, ESPECIALLY when someone says they already have it! Now, I know the common self-defense mechanism is try to reappropriate some illusion of blame if you feel like you've been wronged, but because of that, I'm not allowed to lose my temper that, day in and day out, I have to police the single rule of "don't break the fucking law"? I have to smile and delete posts and be on my way? No, you want to not be ragged on for being stupid? Then the onus of responsibility of not being stupid is on YOU, not ME. The existence of those who don't even try to abide by these very lenient and often repeated warnings are a threat to the forum. So thank my sweet ass that you just get ragged on instead of banned for being that blind.

Let it be a lesson to all of you, that I'm an asshole because the position of asshole is necessary. And for transgressions, users still have to answer for breaking basic rules. So it's either reading mean words on a website or being forcibly removed from the community. So you can deliberate on which is the better option for you all you want, but in the meantime, pick your chin up, grow the fuck up, and learn to read.

New found respect for ya Toxic.... This would be a stressful job...
Heh, no kidding.

R

Ryka

In other words, if you are taking a test for entry to University, and there is a question that goes over your head, do you think the professor will count it correct if you enter "I don't know?"

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, yet ToxicShock runs into a million people a day that think it's alright to come into a forum meant for people ages 18 or older, and have them go "I didn't read your HARD TO READ rules so I'm in the clear!" If you do not abide by the rules, then people can and WILL point it out. What you do then is shut up, correct yourself, and promise to behave in the future.

ToxicShock is nowhere NEAR an asshole like many of you guys tag him as. He is a sweet caring person who doesn't DESERVE to be in a position where he is constantly insulted by people he doesn't even know.

If you think the rules are stupid, that is unfortunate but it is your problem alone. This forum cannot babysit you, hold your hand, and give you exactly what you want, when you want it, how you want it. If you want to find a game, there are tons of links. Hell, DLSite even provides "RJ" codes, which I feel is intentional. Just looking up those RJ codes in Google should get you started in finding what you want.

Stop being lazy. Stop blaming ToxicShock for your every problem, and man/woman up. This is my piece.

I am sorry, they treat you like such shit every day, ToxicShock.