What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] 木陰の泉 Demon Angel SAKURA -The Forbidden Mirror- 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066 RE136066

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066

Soo this is another game imposible to get =S

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone finds a working link, I would appreciate if this person can send me also a pm.

Until now there are only fakes in google search.
Sigh, what a pain... -.-"

@Maryel the full game is an estimated 1.5gb.....this is either not a small game or with a crap ton of resources...
Are we talking about the same game?
It is with 439.2MB specified, not even 1/3 of your statement.
This confuses me a little bit. ^^

I figured it was real becuase it was the same exact size as the game on dlsite
That doesn't really matter...
But the fact that it is a "premium only", says everything.
Premium downloads are in 99% of the cases fakes.

Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow thank I'm kinda new to this

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't know but some of these share hentai blogs might have but underage mc content are most of the time premium or vip content. for a game to hit the 4 rank of dlsite,it's strange there is no link(maybe because the genre is not widely know perhaps)

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried out that premium link generator but it says that the file size is too large for it to handle...

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If only it was on the eng dlsite I'd buy it and share it. I really want this game!

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I used a different premium leech site, but yeah. its a corrupt file as per usual.

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wish I could figure out the checkout on the japanese dlsite. :(

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its actually rather simple, when you proceed to checkout there will be a sidebar that has some credit card symbols, above is a pink button, click that and you are sent to fill out your name, phone number and email. In respective order from top to bottom

After that page, its just the standard fill out your card information and click the golden button until you hit the confirmation page. Of course, my card doesn't like dlsite so I dont know what the download page looks like, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out though.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's worth noting that the vast majority of foreign (non-Japanese in this case) credit cards will not work with the Japanese DLsite because of various restrictions set by the credit companies (not Dlsite!). DLsite has stated that they generally have no problem with people outside of Japan making purchases. The English DLsite was set up in part to address this, but listings there are voluntary on the author/circle's part, and not many of them volunteer.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are they going to post this game in the English dlsite i would like to buy it

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, look what document I just "found". Wouldn't it be outrageous if I were to... Send said document containing the desired information in the form of a link out to a few people in this thread?
Because that's what I just did.

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, look what document I just "found". Wouldn't it be outrageous if I were to... Send said document containing the desired information in the form of a link out to a few people in this thread?
Because that's what I just did.
and that document is my Artificial academy 2 translated?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's my save with one playthrough completed and the gallery and entire map unlocked.
Something tells me there's a secret boss or bonus but I haven't uncovered it yet.

Edit: Save has been updated with bonus scene. Thanks to Resaiyu12 for the information.

Attachments

Last edited:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once again folks. Direct your PM requests to the posters PM box. We don't need 3 pages of requests.

Thanks.
I just did that and also deleted my post, now about the game - it's unique!
The stye may look childish and naive but don't be fooled the game is very violent (i would ever consider indicating it's gore), the monstergirls show no mercy to the mc, he/she is either raped to death or raped and then kiled in some other way for their pleasure ...

If only someone was able to translate this :]

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, I believe someone mentioned that there might be a secret boss, I can confirm there's one secret scene at least. Replay the "intro" of the woman (goddess?) sending you off, up to the fairy asking you a question. You should now be able to pick the bottom option, and she'll take you to a cave and have fun with you. Then she'll reveal a rather disturbing part of her body and ask another question. The top resumes with you going through the portal (to the slime), the bottom has her devour you. :(

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, I believe someone mentioned that there might be a secret boss, I can confirm there's one secret scene at least. Replay the "intro" of the woman (goddess?) sending you off, up to the fairy asking you a question. You should now be able to pick the bottom option, and she'll take you to a cave and have fun with you. Then she'll reveal a rather disturbing part of her body and ask another question. The top resumes with you going through the portal (to the slime), the bottom has her devour you. :(
Thanks for the information! The save here has been updated to include the bonus scene in the gallery.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=575740&postcount=43

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

a game with two of my fav genre,monster girl and vore,this game is too awesome!! hoping to get to sequel

edit: does anyone that bought the game happens to has the smartphone version as well? would like to try this on my phone :3

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

a game with two of my fav genre,monster girl and vore,this game is too awesome!! hoping to get to sequel

edit: does anyone that bought the game happens to has the smartphone version as well? would like to try this on my phone :3

I agree this is literally the best hentai I ever seen ... Im seriously gonna save the dlsite and his blog and check it everyday for updates. I notice there were 2 worlds maybe a new update will make us go to the other world or something.

Also Yeh I want the smart phone version hopefully it will show up soon.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

for those who cant read japanese,the game ending literally spells sequels all over it