What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

you're right for threads like these

but in general due to the nature of the beast a lot is lost in translation

consider the name lena, lina , rina

we really need to develop some kind of hentai nomenclature
While the idea is commendable it would take ages to start one and get it known across, although, this forum or hongfire would be a great place to start, usually 4chan is where everything starts.

AllesazPD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this is prolly just me being a total noob... but how do you edit the rpgvx files? Do I have to buy RPG Maker VX or is there some editor available for free somewhere?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Don't go there, seriously you don't want to go there.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yes, you don't know what you're getting yourself into xD

First try to do something by yourself, your own project, THEN, try to edit others.

AllesazPD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, you don't know what you're getting yourself into xD

First try to do something by yourself, your own project, THEN, try to edit others.
:p But to even do that I need my own copy of RPG maker VX right?

EDIT: Rather than flood this thread would it be alright if I PM you?

Last edited:

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry if the answer to the following question is around..so many pages to read~
anyways, I'm trying to get the scene where the girl is bathing and she feels been watch. Is this random or I have to do something to make it happen?
I've been going to the inn to sleep->bath->repeat for quite a while

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyways, I'm trying to get the scene where the girl is bathing and she feels been watch. Is this random or I have to do something to make it happen?
i think it's random, but you may need a specific hlevel for it to trigger, some story progression, or a mix of both. in one of my games, i got it right on my second shower, but i didn't take that second shower till fairly later in the game, then on another game, had to do it like almost 10+ times

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You DO need a high lewdness level, more than 1 less than 100.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Use the shower, then go to the arena and talk to the guys on the left side, 1 doesn't move and other is nearby, after that go to the top of the arena and you will see a sparkly thingy, which is a lost key from one of the guys, after that sleep at the inn until it's dark, once it's night time go back to the arena, on the left side you will notice the shadow along the wall is missing 1 spot, that leads to a pathway, enter that, and you will come across a door, use the key to open, go up the stairs, and head south, you will find a secret room. now after you've done that go back to inn and sleep, it should be morning/daytime now, head off and take that shower, she knows people might be watching and you will get the newer scenes, your lewdness skill has to be above 1 as Starke has mentioned. :D

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What? He just asked how to go in the shower and feel like being watched LOL, the ONLY thing you need to do, is take a shower with high lewdness.

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, so far her lewdness is 33. But I'll worry about it when truly need it. Since I am following the walkthrough provided I was worried because the mention of that event is at the beginning

EDIT: also, while following the walkthrough:

I get to the part where you travel the forest with the redhead kid. When you get to the Moon Tower, that he uses the Phoenix Feather to get back home, the walkthrough says to go back and bla bla...get to the Area where 3rd town is and you see Oscar. But I can't. The arrows that pint me the exit of the forest to that area isn't there so I can't go in...or more like out of the forest that way.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok, so far her lewdness is 33. But I'll worry about it when truly need it. Since I am following the walkthrough provided I was worried because the mention of that event is at the beginning

EDIT: also, while following the walkthrough:

I get to the part where you travel the forest with the redhead kid. When you get to the Moon Tower, that he uses the Phoenix Feather to get back home, the walkthrough says to go back and bla bla...get to the Area where 3rd town is and you see Oscar. But I can't. The arrows that pint me the exit of the forest to that area isn't there so I can't go in...or more like out of the forest that way.
you can go back to the kid and recruit him again as long as you have a phoenix feather. you'll probably first get an hscene the first time you come back, so after the scene, just exit out of town, and when you come back, the kid should now be recruitable

AllesazPD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is dardamex still actively translating the game?

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seriously, the best hentai-RPG made on RPGMaker out there.

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was following the h-list guide and I know that 3 events ar still missing, which will be the one beside end 1, end 5 and the one beside it...i got end 5 but anyone knows where to get the other 2?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was following the h-list guide and I know that 3 events ar still missing, which will be the one beside end 1, end 5 and the one beside it...i got end 5 but anyone knows where to get the other 2?
Ending 7 --- prostitution in ruins 10 times, will pop a crystal for Ending 7 in brothel
Ending 6 --- sex to father's son in hill town, if enough times will pop a crystal for ending 6 in hill town's SE house outside

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's a bit late, but if you check your Virgin Island folder, there should be a map called '攻略のヒント' containing pics with hints. They are in moonspeak, but they often have brackets at the end of the line of every event detailing what requirements there are. I'll list the ones with unintuitive requirements (ie: not just virgin/non-virgin):

- First beachboy event: Level 3
- Second beachboy event: level 6
- Third beachboy event: Level 9
- Fourth beachboy event: Level 12
- Fifth beachboy event: Level 15 and 100+ H
- Getting peeped at in the shower: 50+ H
- Showing yourself off in the shower: 150+ H
- Getting the 3 shota event: Between 20 and 99 H
- Giving a titjob to blacksmith: 150+ H

PS: You'll be unable to lower your H at the church once you hit 150.