What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

The dicks get deeper and faster in the holes of Katrina as also the suction on her breasts, her bud increase and then the creature get fused with it and with the time increase of size until was a very big dick, also the objects of her holes get bigger and some little tentacles get inside her womb, she then feel how her back touch the floor and the succubus get over her touching the false dick, every little touch make her moan like if her body was on fire and it was just her true member. The succubus impale her self on the big rod making a big moan fused with a same one of Katrina, it was to much pleasure for the cow and she come every time the dick get inside. The time passed and a pair of minutes later the false dick come over the succubus and the energy of the cow get inside her as cum, the creature was now soo big than cover nearly all the body of the pet and a big appendage get between the breasts of the cow and then inside her mouth, for every cum the arm of the Succubus Regen again until she had a new one and the creature had grow many tentacles and after an hour both came filling them in cum.

Katrina is white and really tired as the succubus had suck a big quantity of her energy and soul, the creature retreat and turn into a new dark suit over the fully restored succubus. ohh I'm stuffed, thanks sweetheart your magic soul had made me a new pet, don't worry you will get recover with the time, lets make this again soon she then kiss her and move her hand toward the servants and then leave the room.

8 of them wake up and get up like if they were zombies getting close the cow with their members hard and ready to rape the very tired cow.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina would enjoy every minute of the erotic torture. The suction, the shafts in her holes and finally she had grown a futa cock that the succubus teased and fucked. It was all too much and she orgasmed many times. After what feels like hours of pleasure she would lay there panting as she listens to the succubus, kissing her back and letting out a cute moo. Eyes pleading with her to protect her mistress. Once she was gone and the zombie like servants approached her she blushed but didn't move. She didn't have the energy after feeding the succubus.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

One of then get close her and lift her as she was maded of air and lick her from her belly to her neck. He then talked with the voice of the succubus i heard the pleads of your soul,cow. These humans had turned into my lesser minios to protect your little mistress, but they will be not enough and i can had a direct fight with them, a pet even the most slutty and usseles must try to protect her master against anything, now they will use your body until they satled their needs. Please enjoy it, slutty cow he finish with a kiss and soon she was surrounded by the eight, who ravaged her body like horny beasts.

Her three holes get filled and other use her big breasts to pleasure his rod, two more used her hands and the other two used her hair and tail, the rape was brutal and soon they come inside and over her, but they just continued making all an evil grind, the time passed and she was used like a cumdrump in many positions for many hours, when they finish with her, she was completely filled and drenched with the cum of all in a pudle of cum, she had fall uncouncious many times and she was now with a fucked silly face on the floor spasming and leaving drop cum every time, she was completely tired and she can only move her toungle to sattled her new hungry by the tasty cum on and bellow her, because she was unable to move a inch of her body or make nothing more than a whispering lewd moo

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles happily at the succubus' words and whimpers a moo as the 8 servants turned minions begin to ravage her. All throughout the gang bang she moos and moans making sure to pleasure the minions as good as she got. She orgasmed many times and even blacked out a few times. She would lay there in the puddle of sexual fluids and let out a moo as she closes her eyes and tries to rest.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She just rest on the puddle of cum until she feels some licks on her face and the voice of Tabatha wake herMy mistress, are you fine?, dont worry i will take care personaly to punish him, who did this to you? Her voice had not hate, just worry for her mistress, she caress her nearly clean face as she wait the answer.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and giggles from the licks and smiles at Tabatha. "I'm ok Tabatha just tired. I played with the mistress' succubus guest. She created some minions from the servants to help protect her. There's no need to punish anyone." She says leaning into the caresses as she tries to summon the strength to caress Tabatha back lovingly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tabatha sigh of relief and get close when she saw the hand of her mistress try in vain to cares her, she laid close her without get bother by the foul substance drenched her body and hug her Our mistress will summon you soon, please stay hidden here as you are very tired to play with her

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles up at Tabatha and nods her head hugging her back "Ok I will stay hidden." She says smiling at the concern of her pet and servant.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She smile and said in a mother like tone I will try to return with food, please just rest here mistress The little girl caress her for a moment and the she bow to her before get out of the room on her four, Katrine return to sleep again until the voices of the maids and butlers of her mistress fill the corridors COW!!, COME HERE COW

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles and nods falling asleep. She would wake to the sound of loud voices calling for her and would crawl toward them letting out a loud moo so that they could hear her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The servants take her and wash her before return her to her mistress, Katrina still was a little tired but she could resist a sesion with her. When she get close the mistress room a whip noise make her look inside a close room she found the little wolf girl being tortured by the mistress´s butlers, she was being lashed by a leather whip and her little body was filled by little lines, they stoped when they saw the cow and let down the poor girl who was not crying and just smiled when she saw her mistress was now fine.

They lift her to the mistress room and with a bow to the lady of the room leaved the cow Hi pet i was waiting you, come here i need you, said the girl on her bed waiting for her to start to play with the pet.

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina smiles back at Tabatha and moos in happiness. Once in her mistress' room she crawls to her and moos before starting to lick the mistress' pussy.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The cow girl lick her for a moment, then she get over her mistress, she now know after many years of training to use her tail in the correct way to pleasure the honeyhole of her mistres, for other side she sense the now experienced fingers of her mistress making miracles on her neithers, the long time together had make them know how to sattle the desires of the other and how maintain them in the peak for most time without orgasm. They changed of many positions and the hours passed until both were ready to come together without the help of potions or toys, only with the touch of her lover, they at the end were liking each other honeyhole and caressing the clitoris of the other until both come and just rest there hugging each other.

Then in the night both heard a big noise in the first floor, girls screaming and swords noises.

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina moos and moans in pleasure from her mistress' ministrations as she tail fucks and fingers her mistress in return the hours of pleasure and mutual orgasm cause her to moo in ecstasy. Smiling and cuddling to her mistress she moos lovingly and falls asleep.

She is rudely awoken by the noises of combat and gasps in surprise jumping out of bad. "Mistress give me my staff! Let me help defend you!? The bad demons must have come!" urgently forgetting the fact that she isn't supposed to speak in her worry. She would look at her owner with loving pleading eyes expressing her wish to protect her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her mistress hug her and then open her closed, there was her staff well preserved like a teasure well hidden, she give her back it to her pet and said with a grin Please take care, i will make you pay for speak without i allow it Katrina know that it was said with love.

She get out using only her feets, she feels weird doing it and expect to end all to return to her beautifull and perfect life.

The noises come for many places, she could go to the entrance were the worst was happening, goes to defent the stair or windows and the last was stay there to be the last force in protect her mistress.

Lurker
Reputation score

She hugs her mistress back and takes the staff sighing happily as the familiar feeling of power envelops her. After hearing her mistress' loving threat she giggles and nods her head. Hearing the sound of battle and seeing no one near the rooms to defend the mistress she would nod and guard the door prepared to take on all comers.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina waited, she know that the others rooms were of the childs of her mistress and her, she dont know them to much but they were her family too and as the familiar pet she had the responsability to protect them too, her pet could be around too, very tired after being punishedby not had found her, it was to much in play and even when she had to fight against her dessires she had not rights to loss the nexts battles.

She then heard a window broken and a tentacle creature walk toward her.

Lurker
Reputation score

She growls as the creature approaches her and sends a blast of magic it's way. "Nothing is getting past me today! I defend my family and the love of my life! You attack that which is more precious to me than words can describe! Die demon!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(3 turns)

Her blast hit the evil creature who in pain whip her body with his tentacles, Katrina nearly get grappled but avoid it in the last moment.

The creature and she conect again and both were starting to feel tired, the cow feel something turning her on, it was her firsttime fighting a creature like this one and even in that situation she dont loss her position or get back by the hits of the creature. She just focus again and a blast send the creature away, now she was sure that she only need a little more to defeat him.

Katrina 3/5 ap 2

Tentacle creature 2/5

Lurker
Reputation score

She would blush as she feels her arousal and growl at the tentacle monster. "You'll not turn me on so much that I will stop defending my mistress, Die!!!!!" She cries out continuing to blast him with magic.