What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

The light begin to fade and soon Katrina was in front of the screen, she had recover her old mind and she read it "game over, do you want to see epilogue?"

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes as she remembers everything she had done before selecting yes on the screen. "T-That felt so real." she whispers.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little lady walked to the best place to the town to buy some clothes , her little happy pregnant cow crawl close her with two vibrator dildos in her holes and without any lash on her collar, behind them were some bodyguards and the people just ignore them like this was something usual. When she enter in the cloth store she look with a smile at her pet caress the hair of her pet and go in. Soon the line form and first the little kids come to touch her everywhere without bad intentions they caress her and pet her until her mothers take them away when the time they paid over, then the people start to use her rear and mouth, she enjoy it and just let them do it, even some old mans and females take a time with her and when the line end she is cleaned just in time. Her mistress get out with many bags and give her a great hug, then they went to the sex shop to buy a new toy to her pet, after go to many places they returned to their house, the maids wash her as she look her friend Eliadne resting once again pregnant feeding her Little babies, she had a lost sight as she caress one little baby dog girl, at least she was the mother of her own wolf pack until they get selled and only the more cute stay in the house, the little half beasts are docile thanks to the milk than she drink in the farm, at least they dont turn into cowgirls. A butler free her and with a leash take her out to wash her, she followed crawling like a dog with her face looking to the floor and weak moves of her tail, then he use a old sponge and a buckler to soap her, then use a hosepipe to wash her quick and then use a big old rag to dry her, she just fall there waiting her food as the little babies go with her to continue suck her milk. Katrina return to her routine, she lick the pussy of her mistress until the dinner is server and when they end they go to the room of the girl or the basement to play with the news toys of her pet.

The time passed and she give birth to three little babies two little cute cow girls and a normal baby who take the mistress as own child to rise him herself, she was also pregnant in many months later will give birth to her own babies thanks to had being impregnated by her cow, she had a new business in mind as her father dont had returned to home. One day she buy the farm of the farmer as he suffer a little "accident" there she get employers to take care of it and soon her barn was bigger with many cow girls to settle the needs of the people, she contract people who could dissolve and make the milk consumable without turn her consumer into cowgirls but increase the addiction to the milk. The product was a successful in the town and soon she need more cow girls, she kidnap poor girls in the streets and turn then into more cows for her and impregnate her cows to had more until turn it into a new empire who soon expand to other towns and countries, making her more rich and powerful.

The pet wake up and her personal maids help her to be presentable as her mistress sleep in the same bed, she then awake her fondle her body against her and making cute moos like always, the rich young woman wake up and kiss her pet as both saw her childrens with their tutors studying to be ready to handle the big empire than both are making, they go to work waiting the night to play, like every day.

-------------------------------Game over----------------------------
----------------------Good Ending Rich cowgirl pet ending-----------------------------​

The girl wake up again in the machine in the screen are some options

Continue
New game
Seetlings
Quit

You had passed two hours playing, you can only play three per session

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina blushes and says "I'm such a slut." with a blush after watching her epilogue. Even though she was taken as a pet and treated like an animal she had enjoyed it, ALOT. Blushing darker as she realises this she selects continue to see where the game had last saved noting the time limit and that she had another hour of game time to go.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In an instant she was once again a sluthy cowgirl, she then get filled by the memories and feelings of many years, how the little childrens of both jump over her and mount her, how the little cute cowgirls touched her tail and breasts asking to the mistress if they will be like the pet, how a little brown haired daughter of Eliadna get trained as a housedog maid and as others maids and servants she was onder the control of Katrina the cow pet of the corporation empire. The world had changed and the half humans and dark creatures ruled over nearly all the world, there are low humans whit money and imps and ogres walk like nothing around the towns, the powerfull creatures are the lords and leaders of the towns or Realms and only little hidden towns are only of humans, thats why being the servant of a cowgirl sound very good for some, the mistress now a woman of 25 had decide to server the evil creatures as the last human with money, now she is tempted to change quickly into a cowgirl before they turn her into a succubus or an poor slave. Unfortunately many relatives of the family still had part of the money and they will avoid than the mistress maintain her empire if she turn into a humanoid creature.

Katrina wake up and five maids server full and prepare her to be presentable, they were naked and the pet could use them as her wish like always, between them was a maid with a dog collar and brown hair, she was Tabatha the daughter of Eliadna.

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles and stretches languidly as she wakes up. No cares or worries. The life of a pet had been good for Katrina. Looking at the maids she would smile and allow them to do their jobs in preparing her for the day. Not interested in play time with them this morning. She would smile at Tabatha and hug her after the preparations were done. "How is your mother doing sweety? Is she still mad at me?" She would ask the young wolf girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tabatha was Sumise and Docile, but she was the leader of the servants of Katrina and that was not only for the new rules in the world where the humans had lost all rights unless they serve the dark lords like her mistress, the truth reason was her great work as a maid like an Alpha wolf she protect all the other maids and the full family of her mistress, that make her the only person with rights in the house who could speak with Katrina, the cow cant talk to any member of the family and even less her mistress as she was only the family pet.

She return the hug and with a serious but happy tone said She is better, my mistress, Even when she dont want to talk with anyone until she return to her lands. Can we help you with something more, my mistress

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrin smiles and continues to hug the girl. "Could you please tell her how sorry I am and that I still love her the next time you see her?" She asks Tabatha with a watery smile. Then says "Other than that no I think I am ready to face the day. What does the mistress want me to be doing today?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tabatha bow and smile beore continue of course mistress i will talk with my mother, our team will stay here as always, as i will be close in case you need something. Our mistress just need your presence as her pet, like always unless something happen

She then prepare herself to get on her four to craw behind the cow like always.

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina smiles and nods before getting on all fours and crawling toward where her mistress would be. Somehow instinctively knowing where she was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both naked girls craw through the corridors and the butlers make a low bow to the family pet, then she saw her mistress having a conversation with a group of persons who fill the room with an evil essence, they certainly are demons or similars. The little wolf girl stay close her pet mistress until the two little ladies take a rest of a pair of hours and call the maid wolf, she make a bow to her mistres and went then to the rich girls.

Both were very diferents Liliana was a blue haired cow and she always had loved to play with her wolf girl like if was a little baby, the other was a centred red head girl, who just stay reading a book as her sister take her little pet and caress her, Tabatha rest on her back and move her tail as the girl fondle her like a dog.

Katrina left to saw the show and get inside the room, they were talking about business and her mistress just drink a little of her wine until her pet come and the mistress caress her back and head, the cow could get inside the desk and like the honeyhole of her mistress like ussualy she does or just llaid there and heard the conversation.

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling uneasy about how evil the women seems she would watch Tabatha get her petting as she crawls over to her mistress and moos softly enjoying the petting she was recieving. Normally she'd lick her mistress' pussy but right now she was so wary about the evil aura that she stayed on all fours and listened.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

a pair of evil humanoids talk about use the empire of her mistress to help them to find the lasts of the revelion forces, they dont saw how she can not accept as she was just a low human. There was also a sucubuss and was defending the rich woman as she was a minion of her dark lord master, she was a old known person in the house and ussualy come to use the maids and butlers of the mistress, maybe she look her mistress like a food store for her. There was another group of three dark warriors checking than this was in order and then giving the judgament when all get over. If her mistress want to dont be used and loss part of her Empire she must turn into something more than a weak human, to do this she must take care to any human familiar who is against that and then she then fight in her new form against the humans to prove her loyalty.

All leave exept the sucubuss, this look the cow until the mistress cover her when she get up her chair thanks to try to protect me, the usual room is ready with my servants, please dont broke any this time, dear the sucubuss get closer and touch her chin as she get closer her mouth and then whisper you really will be a cute sucubuss, i will turn you into my servant if you want she said in part joking and just giggled a little before left to touched and went to her buffet.

The girl return to her seat and finish her wine cup, then she caress her pet and look her direct to her face I preffer being a cow girl, but first i need to take care of some bussiness she smile and fondle her pet to calm herself

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina's eyes go wide in horror hearing what her mistress would have to do. She moos sadly and once the meeting is over she would blush under the succubus' scrutiny. As her mistress caresses and fondles her her cares and worries melt away and she would lean into the touch mooing contentedly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina receive a massage of her mistress, her hands make her feel better as they goes around every inch of her body, making her continually saids cute moo´s and move the tail trying to pleasure herself. The mistress stop and whisper to her ear We will continue this in the night cow, i need to work to solve all this. She press the cow´s breast making then leak milk and kiss her in her mouth then get out, leaving her pet very aroused and touching herself. The cow could go to any butler or maid to satle her needs, anyway

Lurker
Reputation score

she moos and leans into the touch of her mistress lovingly feeling more and more aroused. Finally when the mistress stops she moos in disappointment and blushes. Remembering the sexy succubus and still feeling her arousal Katrinal crawls her way on all fours to where the succubus was feeding.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The slutty cow crawl without press attention to anything more than look for the dangerous succubus, she then after a time found a door opened filling the place with the moans of plenty of young mans and the succubus. She peek and saw her over one of the young servants and other use her rear hole, as other mufed her mouth with his rod, her hands stroke another two and allow other to use her ample breasts, the succubus noted the pet and make a wink to her. She then increase the speed and make then feed her with their cum and part of their soul, she get completely drenched in cum and she use her toungle to clean her mouth and fingers, all fall tired as she get up and wall to the cow Hi sweety, you want to had fun with me too? she said smiling as she get in front of the familiar pet and put her cum filled face close her waiting her answer.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and watches the action getting more and more aroused. Seeing the succubus wink at her she blushes darker but continues to watch as the succubus is bathed in cum. As the succubus draws closer she watches and then seeing that cum covered body so close and hearing the question she would moo and nod a darker blush on her cheeks.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubus invite the horny cow to pass and then close the door, she look her with a grind and make a move with her hand. Suddenly Katrine is lifted in the air by a strange for making her pull her limbs leaving expose her full body to the succubus As i expected, you had a really sully body, you are completely wet and we havent started yet. she then open Katrina´s flower and look inside her honeyhole, she fondle it as she said you are a Lucky cow, i had eaten enough, i was not expecting that you were a mage, your soul should be very tasty, just as your cursed milk. she then suck a nipple and caress the other until milk come out. Dont worry your milk is useless against me, anyway it will be fun to saw you moan as crazy when we started, are you ready, pet? she then wait her answer and her fun begin with a very aroused cow.

She begin to shine and her left arm get separed of her body and start to change into a weird creature who get on the body of the cow, then she use her other arm to point the cow and soon she had a blindfond.

The creature reach her holes and it get inside her holes,the creature reach her breast and some suction cups start to suck her milk and then she feel some kind of dicks get deeper on her holes making a continued rythm with the sucker cups.

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles shyly back at the succubus and gasps as she is held in the air by the strange force. She blushes as the succubus calls her slutty. She moans as her pussy is fondles and blushes remembering her former life as a mage. She moos when her breasts are fondled and suckles releasing the milk. She nods her head that she is ready and blushes darkly. She gasps and whimpers when the creature climbs on her body and she is blind folded. UNable to see anything she moans and moos in pleasure as the creature fucks her pussy and ass while she is milked.