What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

I dunno, the game randomly switches from easy mode, and the NYconfig file stays the same. Fortunately, the game becomes much simpler and I'll probably play through it again on nintendo easy mode when I get the time. Using version 1.04, by the by.

Also, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get some of the CGs, like the second one, the first one on the second row, and the one between the tentacles and dog. I can get the other two easy boss ones when I get the time and I'll pass around a complete CG file for those who want it.
One of them might be rather hard to get because you have to be raped by a Venus, which doesn't really happen unless you're trying to have that happen :p The other one is actually not in the game 0.o Silly bug, it'll be in the next version :p

Response to Magic glitch Response- No No No, this is what I mean.
I think it has something to do with back strafing.

Response to The Jump Shoot Thing Response- It's your game so of course it's your call but I think it's awful. It's arbitrary and adds nothing to the game. It's especially aggravating against the last boss whose window of vulnerability, which is already very small, is made even smaller when I jump to dodge something and find myself inexplicably shooting downwards. I can aim my shots on the ground but not in the air, why?

Response to Melee Sucks Response: I don't play many fighting games either. I'm more comparing your melee attacks to the basic attack in games like Ninja Gaiden(NES) or Shatterhand or Castlevania. To be honest I don't really care, obviously the game isn't built around melee combat anyways. But if you put short range attacks in any future games I hope you'll do better than this.

Attacks from Behind Turn You Around - If something hits the player's back she automatically turns around, this is mainly a problem against the last boss when I'm trying to aim and I keep getting shot in the back.
Strange, I'll take a look into that.

You can hold up and aim your shots upward, right? I plan to tweak the final boss so that melee attacks can hit him, and the target is larger.

Yeah, I'll focus much more on the combat in my next game :p

Like I said, the final boss is going to be a touch easier to hit in the next release. Attacks turning you around is meant to be both a hindrance for evasion and a help in that it faces you in the direction to shoot the foe right away.

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can hold up and aim your shots upward, right? I plan to tweak the final boss so that melee attacks can hit him, and the target is larger.
When she's falling I can aim up (IE she points here hands up) but the shot itself travels in a downward trajectory. If I'm falling it doesn't matter which way I'm pointing the joystick, the shot moves downwards.

Attacks turning you around is meant to be both a hindrance for evasion and a help in that it faces you in the direction to shoot the foe right away.
If it's meant to be a hindrance I can understand even if I don't like it (I feel like the knock down mechanic adds enough of a hindrance) but as a helpful mechanic it especially annoys me. Of course there are instances where it's simply not helpful, those last boss shooting plants cannot be hurt so turning to face them is pointless, but more importantly to me it removes a decision from the player. I feel like I should decide whether I want to face an attacking enemy, not the program.

Anyhoo this is just my opinion I could be wrong.

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The walljumping made me want to go into a killing spree (or maybe just hack my save once I bought the game), but the sprite sex is quite good.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When she's falling I can aim up (IE she points here hands up) but the shot itself travels in a downward trajectory. If I'm falling it doesn't matter which way I'm pointing the joystick, the shot moves downwards.

If it's meant to be a hindrance I can understand even if I don't like it (I feel like the knock down mechanic adds enough of a hindrance) but as a helpful mechanic it especially annoys me. Of course there are instances where it's simply not helpful, those last boss shooting plants cannot be hurt so turning to face them is pointless, but more importantly to me it removes a decision from the player. I feel like I should decide whether I want to face an attacking enemy, not the program.

Anyhoo this is just my opinion I could be wrong.
Well if you're falling quickly enough, it would follow that even aiming up wouldn't be enough to make the shots travel straight.

I guess all I can say is sorry you dislike it. In my opinion it works :p

The walljumping made me want to go into a killing spree (or maybe just hack my save once I bought the game), but the sprite sex is quite good.
Sorry you find that too difficult :p It could be that the controls are glitching for you, in which case try rebinding them, that seems to work for some people.

I'm not getting the spider CGs?
Those are unlocked by failing to the King Spider boss. Are they not showing up if you are defeated there?

93yumyum

Reputation score

Any ability have a way to pay with pre-paid CCs as opposed to paypal? I can't use my paypal w/o giving paypal information I'd rather not just toss around... :/. I liked the demo but as it is now I'd be unable to use paypal for anything.

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is weeeeeeiiiiiird, and fun! =D

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any ability have a way to pay with pre-paid CCs as opposed to paypal? I can't use my paypal w/o giving paypal information I'd rather not just toss around... :/. I liked the demo but as it is now I'd be unable to use paypal for anything.
If your only concern is giving your personal information to PayPal, then you shouldn't worry. I've never heard anything about PayPal being lax when it comes to privacy.

I don't know any other method that you'd be able to use that wouldn't require you entering just as much information to a different site :\

This game is weeeeeeiiiiiird, and fun! =D
Glad you enjoy it :)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the 2 king spider ones not the smaller ones or the large ones. do the have to rape you to death?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the 2 king spider ones not the smaller ones or the large ones. do the have to rape you to death?
The spiders don't have a unique spider CG, they just have one of the generic CGs. But to unlock their CG, you have to die after that rape you (or during).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh ok its now in the museum part thats what made me think they hand there own. I'm missing 2,3 7,8 and 14 I assume was the one missing from the game?

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh ok its now in the museum part thats what made me think they hand there own. I'm missing 2,3 7,8 and 14 I assume was the one missing from the game?
Yeah, one wasn't added for some reason, it'll be fixed shortly.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck and not sure where to go. I've gotten into the castle, and managed to get the forward dive, but now I'm not sure where I can go.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck and not sure where to go. I've gotten into the castle, and managed to get the forward dive, but now I'm not sure where I can go.
After you get the dodge roll, backtrack to the first room of the castle. You'll be able to reach the stairs there with the roll and continue on that way.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, I don't know what everyone's on about. I love working for the payoff, and I love having something I can actually practice and master to get more payoff. It doesn't just wear off after an hour that way. Same reason I stopped downloading 100% saves for games I can actually understand the language they were made in (Or games that don't even use language.)

Side note; I seem to have found a secret situated near the spider king's boss room. Any hints as to what to do there, or if it's even really a secret?

Last edited:
OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have to say, I don't know what everyone's on about. I love working for the payoff, and I love having something I can actually practice and master to get more payoff. It doesn't just wear off after an hour that way. Same reason I stopped downloading 100% saves for games I can actually understand the language they were made in (Or games that don't even use language.)

Side note; I seem to have found a secret situated near the spider king's boss room. Any hints as to what to do there, or if it's even really a secret?
Glad you're enjoying the game :)

That's one of the few little easter eggs hidden in the game, nothing to do with it, just a little hidden graphic :p

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Darn, I thought if I brought a certain excessively talkative companion-cube-like-burden character I'd illicit some response, alas that seems impossible.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Darn, I thought if I brought a certain excessively talkative companion-cube-like-burden character I'd illicit some response, alas that seems impossible.
Haha, well that would be rather hilarious, but no I didn't think to add anything like that :p

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There we go, finally got all the CGs! Attached the file with all of them unlocked, just put it in the same place you put the license in or edited the save file.

Edit: It seems people are having trouble with just this file, I've attached the complete folder a few posts down for those who're struggling.

Attachments

Last edited:

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Side note; I seem to have found a secret situated near the spider king's boss room.
How near the Spider King's room?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

Last edited: