What's new

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I know. I think it was version 0.1.2 where those functions became available. I didn't join this thread when that version was available. The only one I had access to to was 0.1.4. Never tried it with 0.1.4, but with 0.1.5, Move and EnlargeBounds wasn't working. I confirmed it with him through PM. I didn't know how those functions worked so, I wrote the how to.

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I find the object I have to replace with the translator to uncensor?
I used a decompiler but there's thousands of objects.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Open it using a flash decompiler, find the name of the object (it's a light blue bar, sort of gradient), delete.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to disturb what's going on here but the methods being used to translate and modify these swfs are fascinating.
I'm always looking to expand on my own knowledge of the subject and so happen to also have altered a few JSK flashes.

The current tool being used here is a custom make from what I can see and it was interesting to take a look at it.
It's very limited and a bit tedious compared to how I work things through, but it gets the job done I suppose.
Is there any way I can contact the developer behind the translation tool?

If anyone is remotely interested in a few JSK mods (Uncensor and Scene Select), here you go:
-SNIP-

EDIT:
-SNIP-

EDIT2:
Flash mods available here:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=474791

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

You can contact him via skype - ytinasni_

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If anyone is remotely interested in a few JSK mods (Uncensor and Scene Select), here you go:
superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=3015.0

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that you need to sign up to access that page, free and whatnot but still worth noting.
Hope it's worth the effort.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Registered and activated. So...:confused:

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you have to post once in that welcome thread, then you have to re-navigate to the post.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

you have to post once in that welcome thread, then you have to re-navigate to the post.
Ahh...yup. Downloaded them and I like some of the easy-mode changes you've made to some of the stuff...especially the zone-tan mod.

max7238

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to disturb what's going on here but the methods being used to translate and modify these swfs are fascinating.
I'm always looking to expand on my own knowledge of the subject and so happen to also have altered a few JSK flashes.

The current tool being used here is a custom make from what I can see and it was interesting to take a look at it.
It's very limited and a bit tedious compared to how I work things through, but it gets the job done I suppose.
Is there any way I can contact the developer behind the translation tool?

superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=3015.0

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that you need to sign up to access that page, free and whatnot but still worth noting.
Hope it's worth the effort.
ModGuy comes here?!?!?
EPIC.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@XDrakeX

There is a bug in the 0.1.5 version of the Swf translator tool. I contacted ytinasni and the bug was corrected and a new version is out. I'm not sure if your version is affected by the bug, but mine was. If you already know how to move and center the text (text can be as long as you want, no more shortening sentences to fit in the box!) of the button and keep the font large, that's cool. If not, instructions are below. (It was more complex then I thought)
Yeah, i solved the problem with the buttons by doing this:
[fontsize=20][x=820][y=320]体位変更
[fontsize=20][x=820][y=320]Top Choice
Just had to copy and paste the code in front of the english text. After that i just had to change the font size a little.

But i still have that other problem with the "choice box". The text is still too long for it. I made some screens so you can see what i mean.

First pic: Thats how it looks like ingame
Second Pic: Thats how it looks like in notepad

Any ideas how to fix that?

Attachments

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Try replacing it with something like "I just make sure you won't do stupid things again" and lower text size further. That's what I'd do. You don't need to translate everything literally.

Also, I recommend changing style in notepad++ (Settings-style configurator) to something darker. The default one isn't good for your eyes.:)

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try replacing it with something like "I just make sure you won't do stupid things again" and lower text size further. That's what I'd do. You don't need to translate everything literally.
Can you tell me how exactly i can change the text size of this sentence?

Also, I recommend changing style in notepad++ (Settings-style configurator) to something darker. The default one isn't good for your eyes.:)
Ok, ill look into it ^^

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

The program supports html tags. Use <.font size=" ">*text*<./font> (without the dots)

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try replacing it with something like "I just make sure you won't do stupid things again"
So MECHANICAL limitations also contribute towards some of the absurd lines you see in translated games.

That's a shame.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's mostly because often there are situations, when it's really hard to translate a phrase adequately, while staying close to the original meaning and making it look decent at the same time. So you have to choose - either the phrase looks retarded, but retains it's meaning, or you change it so it'd look okay.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, when I said "MECHANICAL" limitations, I meant unfortunate stuff like "man this correctly translated sentence is too damned long to fit."

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I need a walkthrough for the game f4565. I couldn't find one in this thread.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The program supports html tags. Use <.font size=" ">*text*<./font> (without the dots)

You mean like this?(without dots):
<.font size=15>2度と道場破りなどしないようにしてやる。<./font>
I just want to make sure you wont make that mistake twice and challenge another dojo to a fight.

If im doing this, the sentence turns japanese again...

@Lucky777
Its like Ritsu wrote, sometimes its really hard to stay close to the original meaning but ill always try to keep it as original as possible.

Thats why i want this sentence to work XD.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean like this?(without dots):
I just want to make sure you wont make that mistake twice and challenge another dojo to a fight.

Not sure that's correct. Is it not:
Code:
Original Line
New Line
So you'd put the HTML tags around the new line, probably.
Never actually used the tool, only snooped about the code.

EDIT: That feel when everyone else has achieved transparent avatars >.<
Anyway was going to throw out the names of some potentially useful tools:

SWFMill - Convert a SWF to XML, edits properties in plaintext, convert back to SWF (Personally had 0 success with large flashes, small ones were fine)
SWiX - Similar to above, application based editing. (Had even less luck with this with larger flashes, once again fine with small ones)
SWFWire - Loop through a SWFs tags (Including bytecode) and replace them out, writing to a new file. (Working on something with this right now, going awful)

That's a few anyway, just alternatives to any potential existing solutions.

Last edited:

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@EmmGee

I tried this one too:

2度と道場破りなどしないようにしてやる。
<.font size=15>I just want to make sure you wont make that mistake twice and challenge another dojo to a fight.<./font>

But it just looks like this ingame:
<.font size=15>I just want to make sure you wont make that mistake tw...

I also tried this one:
<.font size=15>I just want to make sure you wont make that mistake twice and challenge another dojo to a fight.<./font>

Japanese Text remains japanese= it doesnt change anything.