Sidd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

. . .That'd really suck. Also. . .
@Runeflare
I'm soooo not buying sothink just so i can filch music from pirated swf's :p

How about Trillix Flash decompiler?
well that's not free either i guess. BLAH ima have to find an OS like SWFDEC even though i cant get it to work right

well at least for now i can use the demo version. I've had my "ear" on some songs in several swf's i've collected.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That they might find us and come to shut down the forum? :confused:
Why not hit me up with an approximate probability of that shit happening, bro.

I'm looking at something somewhere nearish to 0%.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Updated Guide to version 2.1

• Added place holder for Defeated! The Great Demon King (Tentative title)
  • Added endings for Miyuka
  • Updated Shogun Princess Christianne guide
  • Expanded Bugs/Help section with more in-depth answers
  • Corrected spelling and grammar mistakes

xaphac

Reputation score

#

good work man, thank you

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They're making another Demon King Game?! That IS AWESOME!!:eek::eek::D

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They're making another Demon King Game?! That IS AWESOME!!:eek::eek::D
Fuck yeah,another demon girl!The first one is actualy my favorite,since I got owned a lot of time(hard without knowing japanese and how work the system) and wanted badly to beat her ass xP

Well I hope that new demon girl will be at least as strong as her predecessor.

Another nice thing is the autor seems to have improved quality of his work,it was already freaking nice,and it become more and more beautifull with time <3

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for correcting the guide.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys reporting back. Sry it took a bit longer, i had a lot of work to do after my vacation. But i try now to work a little bit more on the game. Yeah and as i said before my vacation, i need some help:

Can anyone explain to me how to minimize a text so that it fits in one of these boxes that pop up whenever you have to make a decision? My text is too long for the box so it cant be fully seen.

The second thing is:

Can anyone tell me how to translate the text from the buttons. These "buttons" you see in every sex scene (Like penetrate, slow, cum and so on...)
Whenever i try to translate the text from a button i get a blanc button (no text) in game. So i cant translate it like i do with all the other text...

@banananana
Thats nice that you want to help out and that you know a bit japanese ^^
So if i ever have a sentence where i dont get the meaning or i need a second opinion can send it to you by PM?

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

@Drake

Try shorten the sentence. In most cases it's the best decision. If you can't do that, try lowering font size. Don't know about the blank buttons - it works fine for me.

Also, if you have any problems with translating, I can help you out with it, too.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to translate the text from the buttons. These "buttons" you see in every sex scene (Like penetrate, slow, cum and so on...)
Whenever i try to translate the text from a button i get a blanc button (no text) in game. So i cant translate it like i do with all the other text...
I know the translation.swf.txt output file uses open and closed angle brackets, but noparse is still interpreting open and close angle brackets. When you see [noparse][][/noparse] think the open and close angle brackets.

Most text all you have is:
そうだが、入門希望か?
(no translation)

You change the no translation to English and it works. For buttons you have:
[noparse][fontsize=20][x=820][y=320][/noparse]体位変更
(no translation)

Did you do this?
[noparse][fontsize=20][x=820][y=320][/noparse]体位変更
Top Choice

or this?
[noparse][fontsize=20][x=820][y=320]体位変更
[fontsize=20][x=820][y=320]Top Choice[/noparse]

Last edited:

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Ritsu & runeflare

I attached some screenshots so you can see how it looks like for me.

On the first screen you see how it looks like in notepad. I tried to translate the buttons insert and move slowly. (The translation of the other two buttons "Make sex" and Change position" works fine. Its only those buttons during the sex scenes)

In the second screen you see how it looks ingame. The (translated)buttons were blanc. The only reason why you can see the japanese word for insert is cause i changed the font size to 15. If i change it back to 20 it will be a blanc button like the others.

The third screen is about the sentence that is too long for this "selection-box"
There isnt even a option to change the font size.
I could probably shorten it to ....you wont make that mistake twice. But i think its more clear and understandable when its longer.

EDIT:
I think i solved the button problem, thx to you runeflare. I inserted this code [fontsize=20][x=820][y=320] in front of "move slowly" and i can see the text now.

Attachments

Last edited:

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@XDrakeX

I'm glad that fixed the problem. I'll add that to the guide.

Zanfib

Lurker
Reputation score

Actualy you can uncensor jsk games with the ytinasni program.
Just add these lines:
Replace #*the blue box number*
*empty line*
How do I find the blue box number?

I've been using sothink swf decompiler, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Zanfib

For the blue box he actually means the shape. In Sothink SWF Decompiler, go to the right hand side and click on the shapes folder. That will show all the stored shapes in the swf file. Look through the shapes until you find a solid blue box. (In Vampire Hunter N, all the mosiacs are based on a blue shape. If you remove that blue shape, the mosiacs is there but for all intents and purposes, it is invisible.)

The shape number associated to the blue box is the ID you have to use. See attached screenshot. In the kijyou2.swf in Vampire Hunter N, the mosiacs are based on Shape 205.

Replace #205

(rest of translation file)

Attachments

Zanfib

Lurker
Reputation score

@Zanfib

For the blue box he actually means the shape. In Sothink SWF Decompiler, go to the right hand side and click on the shapes folder. That will show all the stored shapes in the swf file. Look through the shapes until you find a solid blue box. (In Vampire Hunter N, all the mosiacs are based on a blue shape. If you remove that blue shape, the mosiacs is there but for all intents and purposes, it is invisible.)

The shape number associated to the blue box is the ID you have to use. See attached screenshot. In the kijyou2.swf in Vampire Hunter N, the mosiacs are based on Shape 205.

Replace #205

(rest of translation file)
I see now. I thought it was a shape, but I was looking in the wrong swf file.

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Ritsu & runeflare

I attached some screenshots so you can see how it looks like for me.

On the first screen you see how it looks like in notepad. I tried to translate the buttons insert and move slowly. (The translation of the other two buttons "Make sex" and Change position" works fine. Its only those buttons during the sex scenes)

In the second screen you see how it looks ingame. The (translated)buttons were blanc. The only reason why you can see the japanese word for insert is cause i changed the font size to 15. If i change it back to 20 it will be a blanc button like the others.

The third screen is about the sentence that is too long for this "selection-box"
There isnt even a option to change the font size.
I could probably shorten it to ....you wont make that mistake twice. But i think its more clear and understandable when its longer.

EDIT:
I think i solved the button problem, thx to you runeflare. I inserted this code [fontsize=20][x=820][y=320] in front of "move slowly" and i can see the text now.

wow thanks for translating orekko,its my first and fav game

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@XDrakeX

There is a bug in the 0.1.5 version of the Swf translator tool. I contacted ytinasni and the bug was corrected and a new version is out. I'm not sure if your version is affected by the bug, but mine was. If you already know how to move and center the text (text can be as long as you want, no more shortening sentences to fit in the box!) of the button and keep the font large, that's cool. If not, instructions are below. (It was more complex then I thought)

If you want everything in one zip file, I added this file to the JSK guide zip as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

He made those things possible a month or two ago, iirc.