What's new

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I don't plan to translate it anytime soon. So, only if someone another would do it.
What about the one with the blonde little sister? That one confuses me. I feel like I'm missing a lot.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What about the one with the blonde little sister? That one confuses me. I feel like I'm missing a lot.
He is working on the simpler games now -- the ones with the least text -- mostly to give himself a break from the extensive text that Imoutoto had. I am sure he will get to the longer games eventually.

Of course... if the text in the game was in SOME sort of order, things would be much easier for him. But the fact that it is kinda like reading a 100 sentence paragraph in the order of sentence # 23,67,81,2,5,21,66,32,11, etc, etc, etc makes translating the more conversation oriented games just THAT much more of a pain in the ass.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol, you're like my manager :D.

Well, i plan to translate every jsk's game. As Loup said, they have different amount of text, so i put them in the queue according to that. I'm working on vampire hunter now, and it's a bit early to think about the next one. But the other sister one has some cool dialogues, so i might do it next. i also have graduation exams in school and i don't really have that much time now.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I hate to bother you with yet another piece of advice seeing as how so many have shown up to offer their opinions on how you should allocate your donated time and work, but it's that or surrender the field to those who spam their opinions.

Please take into account the possibility that some of the games which have the least text and the least menu-diving... need translation least, since they're not reliant on text.

Put it this way: Which would be more useful assuming they were in Japanese only: A translation of Street Fighter II, or a translation of Final Fantasy VII?

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that's a good comparison. it might be something like "borderlands or mass effect". On a smaller scale, of course.

And I don't think that some games need translation less than others. It depends on personal tastes. Someone doesn't like the whole talking and molesting thing, but enjoys fighting domination\submission. These still have dialogues and not bad ones, I might add.

Well, anyway don't expect me to drop a half-translated game :). Also, after I finish a translation, I always ask which one you guys want to see next, so you can make requests.

If anyone wants to ask\suggest something, you can always send me a pm. I check my inbox often.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i played 6 of them and i enjoyed all of them i used some english tutorials to play the games. :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update show the next game to be back to an "FPS-style" battle like Imoutoto. He's also talking about the H-scenes.

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any way i can download these from a site other then the two given? i only ask because i keep trying to download them but i dont get files, i get more like a websearch typa file,

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any way i can download these from a site other then the two given? i only ask because i keep trying to download them but i dont get files, i get more like a websearch typa file,
When you download the files, does the file size still end up being quite big for a url? If so, then you might have the same problem I had when I downloaded games from dgemu using Opera that turned out as html files. The easiest solution is to try to rename the file extension to a .rar file (you can do this by unchecking "Hide extensions for known file types" located in the file options menu under the View tab, then attempt to rename it) or try to download these using a different browser.

spkrforthedead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now for a little surprise... here's my offering to the translation effort. I didn't announce this before hand because I had no idea if I would be able to do it, but things turned out all right so here it is: a translated version of XX with Ayasaki. Which one's that you say? Well, it's an older game not found on dlsite. I decided to go with it since I thought it would be small. I was wrong on that count, but things turned out well enough in the end so I'm sharing it.

Anyway there are a few things I should probably say about this game. First is that it's not 100% translated. Don't worry, the only things still in Japanese are the options menu and one piece of text when you move on to the next day in the game. Unfortunately, Flash and I had a few disagreements I wasn't able to work out involving, among other things, the girl's skirt becoming transparent. As a workaround I decided to cut Flash out of the equation altogether and just use a hex editor to replace the text in the file. Those few pieces of text were just encoded differently and I couldn't figure out how to change them.

This brings me to the second issue. Using a hex editor meant having to match, or at least not exceed the original length of the line in Japanese. Since one Japanese character takes the same space byte-wise as three English characters this wasn't much of a problem, but there were some places where I just couldn't get a line to fit nicely. So, I’m apologizing in advance for any awkwardly worded phrases; at least some of them weren’t entirely my fault.

Lastly, and perhaps most important… I don’t actually know Japanese. Working on this made me realize that I can pick out a few words or phrases here and there, but I still don’t know nearly enough to translate a game like this. Most of this is just cleaned up from what translation programs spat out. Where I couldn’t figure out what was being said even with the help of multiple machine translations I did my best to guess. If any of you know Japanese and see that I got something blatantly wrong, that’s probably why.

With that said, if anyone wants to take a stab at translating that menu or fixing any mistakes, please go ahead and do so.

I'm not sure if I can post links yet so the file is attached. The password is sftd4ulmf.

Attachments

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, like really. This game was practically unplayable for me before even with agth. I Honestly wish I could give you more rep.

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it keeps saying jsk studio rar and it shows a computer symbol. i clicked install and it gave me like a file that couldnt be read or soemthing.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone give a small overview over the shop/levelup screens in the latest one?

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, guys, I'm back. I've passed the damned exams and will resume the work.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the one with the knight. Especially since on the second page there is an option to decrease stats (not the top where you can redistribute). Everything else seems to be more=better. If possible also what the '"score" at the end means that gives you the XP(?) to buy.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1st option is to buy more attribute points
2nd group is to level up you specials, last skill lets you see her next move or something
3rd group, all the 500p are to level up the positions whilst the 300p are to increase cum volume and total number of times you can cum, 3000p i think is the one where you could grab her during her special in the previous games
For the third group, the 500p ones basically give you variations for certain postions that you can switch to.

On the second page, the two stats at the very bottom are the cum volume/times controls, basically the higher they are the longer your guy cums and the more cum flows out, left one is volume, right one is amount.

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hate to ask like an idiot but is there like a specific way of downloading just the games? i got a file that looks like a computer and i dont trust it :/

skydragoon5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need something like winrar or winzip to "extract" the files.

So download one of those, install.

Next right click the downloaded "computer file" then right click, select "extract to" then select okay. Now that folder should have what you need.

If you can't open any file make sure you have adobe flashplayer.

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with the defeated! demon girl game, can i get a walkthrough that says what choices to choose like in numerical order as appose to just Japanese letters? If i can thatd be appreciated^^