What's new

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

He had it partially translated. And since ytinasni made an ui update just a few days ago, tentakuru haven't done it.
In my game, all the text is translated but the ui isn't. Is this the version you have?

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, figured I'd show you the UI. I have to redraw the entire elements, but it looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself.
That looks cool. I'm going to see if I can play with the UI for Shogun Princess Christianne. It looks like GIMP can handle the exported .SVG file.

The translation of Miyuka looks good.

Thanks for the translation.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update from JSK, and it features a.....sockjob. Damn, first the father-daughter incest, and now foot and sock jobs? This is getting messier....
Fathe-daughter incest is my cup of tea.
Footjob isn't... But it is something new in his games, as far as I can recall, so, I guess it's good that he is trying new sexual content.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It sounds like it can be amusing, if nothing else. Is there a blog post about it? If so, can someone link it?

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Footjob? Meh as long as there's doggystyle, cowgirl, mayby anal and blowjob all in pov im ok.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Update on his blog...doesn't sound that great in google-fu. Alive of course but it sounds like he's still not well and hasn't done any work on the new piece at all really. Questioned whether it would ever be finished or not too. At least that's what I got out of that "translation".

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

In my game, all the text is translated but the ui isn't. Is this the version you have?
Most of it is translated. Though there are some inaccuracies in translation, so I have to go through it again.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ritsu,

You aren't kidding. This UI update takes a lot of time and effort. Oh man, I'm glad for this new functionality, but wow this is hard. :eek:

Also, I'm having quality issues on a couple of the Kanji I need to translate before I make the new image. Can I get your opinion on the English translation?

Thanks.

Edit:
I just noticed that it is supposed to be Normal Mode, not Start Mode. I will correct in the final version. No idea what I was thinking when I made that mistake.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha ha, sure. Are you asking me about the name of the game? If yes, it looks good to me.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from the first three games, they all crash when they get to the sex scenes.
This is somewhat frustrating!

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've modified the game Shogun Princess Christianne so that the Japanese elements have been replaced with English translations. I only dealt with the game interface. (Menus, endings, game title, etc.).

There are two versions in the zip file. Both are in English, but one is censored and one is not.

Thanks to Ritsu for translation advice, GetBend on Proofreading, and ytinasni for updating his tool to make this possible.

Edit:
Zip file attachment obsolete. See post #2199

Attachments

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Aside from the first three games, they all crash when they get to the sex scenes.
This is somewhat frustrating!
I'm guessing you dumped every flash file into one folder, while they shold be in the "sub" folder (except the main one, of course)

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm guessing you dumped every flash file into one folder, while they shold be in the "sub" folder (except the main one, of course)
I just hope the master file gets updated.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, we also had some people here provide some uncensored versions and full-ish translated jsk games, but last I checked with the current pack here (if I remember right), the uncensored/translated ones weren't in, just the censored/translated ones.

I thought the ones that got uncensored ontop of translated would be included in the pack, or.......you know what, idk where I was going with this; I took an energy supplement for video gaming, and its starting to wear off, so.....yep

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope! The sub flash files are in the sub folder and the main file is not.

Edit: I found the solution! I removed the # symbol in the root directory and now everything works perfectly.

Last edited:

Sub-Ziro98

Reputation score

Hello. I am sorry to bother you with such a dumb question but is there any specific reason I can't open the SPC zip file? Is the file corrupted somehow or is it just my PC? I tried open with 7-Zip and Fuse Zip and it still wouldn't work. Is there any solution to this? If not, could someone please upload a link to the game's direct folder? Thanks again for the attention.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope! The sub flash files are in the sub folder and the main file is not.

Edit: I found the solution! I removed the # symbol in the root directory and now everything works perfectly.
Glad it worked out for you!