What's new

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

AceofWind, is Ayasaki translate? if it is could you give me a link for just Ayasaki?
Yes, it's listed in the front page of this thread as well as the name of the person who did the translation. An attachment of just the game is already in this thread, read my signature if you want to find it.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tentakuru entrusted me to continue his translation of "Defeated! Demon (was it Demon Girl? I don't remember, lol)"

And I can't seem to get the love ending. I recall there were a few walkthroughs here, but I can't seem to find them. Can anyone give me a hand?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tentakuru entrusted me to continue his translation of "Defeated! Demon (was it Demon Girl? I don't remember, lol)"

And I can't seem to get the love ending. I recall there were a few walkthroughs here, but I can't seem to find them. Can anyone give me a hand?
If i remember ritsu, you MUSN'T RAPE HER (Well duh), as for the talking you should always have the conversation about living together in peace and be interested in her (Don't choose the ones about or having lewd stuff, i guess thats for the living with her but NOT the true lovers ending)

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Runeflare has a guide for all the games in his signature. Try searching his posts. Also, if you need any help, I will be happy to help (I saw the miyuka offer way too late), since I helped in the proofreading of that game.

Also, You CANNOT avoid the sexual encounter. But you can sweettalk her into liking it and convince her that your "union" will help both races.

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloaded his guide - yeah, that did help. Turns out I already opened this ending.

PS.
Btw, what games are still left untranslated?

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded his guide - yeah, that did help. Turns out I already opened this ending.

PS.
The freeware ones(serika,sasahara[not worth it], the purple-haired demon girl and the other games in the pack.And I think that nobody is busy with the DG2 game.).

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean "the other games"? The purple haired demon girl and dg2 are these ones?

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean "the other games"? The purple haired demon girl and dg2 are these ones?

It's Rita and Misa, from the pack(the freeware ones). Rita seems a little vulgar (bondage), so I doubt it is JSK material.

The "other" demon game is called f4565 uncensored in the pack. Is can't be consider part of the "canon", due to the differences in style and item usage (seduction parfume). And it's glitchy as hell.

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Also, I have good news. Ytinasni updated his program, so now I can replace pictures with pictures and not just text. And that means we can now have fancy translated UI! Yay!

Aetherium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it AceofWind, thank you.

PS.
The freeware ones(serika,sasahara[not worth it], the purple-haired demon girl and the other games in the pack.And I think that nobody is busy with the DG2 game.).

I still find Serika good as a game, not as good as the ones from JSK, but it's pretty decent and worthy of a translation.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Which demon game are we talking about. There are 3.

Defeated! Demon Girl (black hair, horns straight up, very dark pink armor and spear, no translation)

the Demon Queen (Grey hair, horns pointing toward each other, dark blue armor and sword, fighting scenes translated, but sex is not)

And f4565 (which sucks)

I assume it is the second one (since, as you said, it is partly done). If that is correct, I have a suggestion for the translation of the buttons that control the removal and replacement of the pieces of clothing that she has on. This is not a literal translation (my japanese is non-existent), but more a western interpretation of the pieces. Basically, the buttons would read, from left to right:

Cuirass
Sport Bra (or t-shirt, or.... bra)
Greaves
panties
Pauldrons

In Western armor, the cuirass is the chest piece, greaves are leggings and pauldrons are shoulder pieces. Yes, the cuirass is protecting her chest and NOTHING ELSE, but, in this case, I still think it qualifies. The greaves are more like a bikini bottom, but.... The pauldrons are a little bit of overkill. However, I think that if she was to cut her pauldrons down to about a fifth their size and shift the metal to the cuirass and the greaves, she MIGHT have some decent armor. :cool:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Which demon game are we talking about. There are 3.

Defeated! Demon Girl (black hair, horns straight up, very dark pink armor and spear, no translation)

the Demon Queen (Grey hair, horns pointing toward each other, dark blue armor and sword, fighting scenes translated, but sex is not)

And f4565 (which sucks)

I assume it is the second one (since, as you said, it is partly done). If that is correct, I have a suggestion for the translation of the buttons that control the removal and replacement of the pieces of clothing that she has on. This is not a literal translation (my japanese is non-existent), but more a western interpretation of the pieces. Basically, the buttons would read, from left to right:

Cuirass
Sport Bra (or t-shirt, or.... bra)
Greaves
panties
Pauldrons

In Western armor, the cuirass is the chest piece, greaves are leggings and pauldrons are shoulder pieces. Yes, the cuirass is protecting her chest and NOTHING ELSE, but, in this case, I still think it qualifies. The greaves are more like a bikini bottom, but.... The pauldrons are a little bit of overkill. However, I think that if she was to cut her pauldrons down to about a fifth their size and shift the metal to the cuirass and the greaves, she MIGHT have some decent armor. :cool:
No, actually, I'm talking about the one with a spear. But I'll keep your notes in mind when I get to the other one.

KSam777

Reputation score

Hey sorry for the dumb question, but where can I get a link for Demon Girl 1? It's not in the full pack, and my google-fu is weak.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update from JSK, and it features a.....sockjob. Damn, first the father-daughter incest, and now foot and sock jobs? This is getting messier....

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey sorry for the dumb question, but where can I get a link for Demon Girl 1? It's not in the full pack, and my google-fu is weak.
From what I gathered it's done but hasn't been released. The likelihood of it ever being released is slim since it was "done" literally months ago.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I gathered it's done but hasn't been released. The likelihood of it ever being released is slim since it was "done" literally months ago.
Ritsu has the custody of the translation now, so it will be released eventually.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

New update from JSK, and it features a.....sockjob. Damn, first the father-daughter incest, and now foot and sock jobs? This is getting messier....
Aw hell yeah. It's going to be awesome.

The likelihood of it being done soon are slim. But it will get done eventually.

P.S.

Also, figured I'd show you the UI. I have to redraw the entire elements, but it looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Aw hell yeah. It's going to be awesome.

The likelihood of it being done soon are slim. But it will get done eventually.

P.S.

Also, figured I'd show you the UI. I have to redraw the entire elements, but it looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself.
Wait, you have to do it from scratch? Didn't Tenta give you the link to the english game?

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

He had it partially translated. And since ytinasni made an ui update just a few days ago, tentakuru haven't done it.