OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Jesse giggled,

"Sweetie, I never changed at all! I'm still the same person you met a couple hours ago." she said softly, as her hand cupped Fleur's face, "So, did you learn anything about how to dominate someone?" she asked, referencing at how she should treat Luna.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Um...never do anything yourself, and let your victim do it?..."

That said, Fleur seemed a tad unsure in regards to the last part, from what she had seen of Luna, it felt that it would take much more to break her, seeing as how this tactic revolved mainly around the fear of pain and the submissiveness of the target. Both of which, the brown haired girl seemed to lack, seeing as how she could speak of her own death with such ease. Perplexed by this dilemma, the blond haired girl's face became thoughtful as she tried to think of a way to utilize what she had learned.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse laughed, shaking her head,

"Look at us, sweetie! Look at what we're doing!" she told Fleur, "You're mine now, and you know it, I can do anything I want with you, and you won't even fight me. But most of all..." she trailed her finger in between Fleur's breasts, sliding down until her fingers were gracing along her pussy, "You love to obey me, to do as I desire. I have total control over you, and deep down." she used her two fingers to squeeze Fleur's clit, "You know it's true."

Jesse thought to herself, "I wonder if I could make her into my apprentice! Oh! How exciting!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Letting out a small gasp as bolt of pleasure shot through her from having her clit squeezed, the small girl could not help but acknowledge that what Jesse had spoken was the truth, being unable to do anything but give in to her touch. Despite this however, whether it be remaining defiance or simply an unwillingness to accept that she had been completely subdued by another, Fleur still attempted to make a half-hearted protest.

"That's...not true..."

This was extremely unconvincing given the unsteadiness of her voice, the fact that she turned away as she said this, and that she was becoming slightly moist once again while saying this...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse giggled,

"Your body had already told me the truth, sweetie. Every time I speak, I see your body eager to obey any wish I make, I see you tremble with desire," Jesse positions herself on top of Fleur, her breasts squishing against the little blond's, "But most of all, I see you only want me to fuck you more."

Jesse moved her legs so that they were in between Fleur's, and then moved them upwards, so that it looked like Jesse was about to penetrate her, except the brunette moved her crotch up and down, sliding against Fleur's pussy, sending more waves of pleasure through her.

"Look at me in the eyes, and tell me this isn't true. You'll find that you cannot do this, your body, your heart, even your very soul prohibits you from doing so." she claimed, while still rubbing against Fleur, teasing her sexually. The way Jesse was positioned, and the way Fleur's legs were in the air, an observer would say that Jesse was humping her.

Staring into her eyes, Jesse locked in on Fleur. As Fleur looked back, those beautiful green eyes captivated her, and felt as if they peirced her very soul, as if Jesse could see everything within Fleur, what she likes, what she's thinking, and even how much she's enjoying the pleasure she's giving her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Holy... I fell asleep at the keyboard not once, but thrice while typing this post. )

Jesse's words proved only to be all too correct as Fleur found herself unable to deny what she was accused of, much like how her body was unable to resist the waves of pleasure surged through it as the green eyed woman continued to slide up and down. Unable to stop herself from gasping and moaning in pleasure as this continued, the petite girl made one last attempt at denying what she felt.

"Mmm...I...I...Ahh!...

Finding herself incapable of speaking the words that would normally follow after that, Fleur finally submitted herself to being Jesse's pet, any remaining resistance having left her.

"...You win...So please..."

Eyes showing traces of lust still, it was evident that she wanted more...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( If you're tired, get some sleep. :p )

Jesse grinned at her little doll, then grabbed the girls legs, lifting them further into the air, so that Fleur's pussy was pointing straight up in the air, as Jesse got on top of her, her own pussy on top of Fleur's, as she began to hump her in place.

While Jesse held Fleur in some kind of pile driver submission, she continuously kept humping at Fleur, Their pussies rubbing together as Jesse utterly dominated Fleur.

Jesse panted with each hump against Fleur, but Fleur had trouble breathing in this position.

"Ha, ha, ha," she panted with each hump, "Oh, god, sweetie, I could fuck you forever!" she exclaimed, grinding her hips a little against her blond friend's sex, as they both felt themselves nearing another climax...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(I probably will, part of me refuses to leave this unfinished though.)

Breathing truly was difficult for the small girl in the position she had been put in and the fact that she could not help but continue to gasp as pleasure flooded through her body with each hump, only amplified this effect. Needless to say, it was a truly odd sensation for Fleur as her chest hurt slightly from the lack of air while the rest of her pleasure basked in ecstasy. This feeling would only continue to grow stronger as she came ever closer to orgasm, her breathing becoming more quickened with each passing second.

"I'm..I'm...going to..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse's humps suddenly grow faster, as Fleur's legs bucked wildly in the air. They both came once more, both Jesse's and Fleur's juices running down the blond girl's body, some trailing down her ass, while most went down her front, running between her breasts.

Jesse let Fleur's legs go, as she fell flat once more. Jesse mounted her middle body, and smiled down on her.

"Once you dominate someone's basic instinct, sweetie, you dominate everything else." she told Fleur, leaning down and sucking on her petite, small breast, pulling on it with her lips, as if wanting to drink milk from it.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Landing flat onto the bed once more, Fleur lay their panting as she was mounted by the larger woman, trying to catch her breath once more. She had already come twice in this excursion, having been pushed past her brink by her more sexually experienced partner (or more correctly, mistress) repeatedly. Yet even now, her companion showed no signs of stopping. Letting out small gasps of pleasure as one of her small, but sensitive breasts was sucked upon, the girl inquired further regarding what she had just been taught.

"Mmm...but what if...they don't have...that basic instinct?...Ahhh!...What would I...do then?..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse looked up, smiling,

"Some may try to lock it away, hide it, but trust me sweetie, it's always there, and it never goes away until the day you die." she told Fleur, showing her what she meant by placing her mouth over Fleur's breast, and flicking her tongue around it furiously.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Squirming slightly as Jesse toiled at her breasts, Fleur resigned her to self to another round of moaning and gasping in pleasure as she continued to seek the more "experienced" woman's advice. Becoming slightly wet once more from all the stimulations she was receiving.

"Ahh...so...how would I...mmm...bring it...out into the open?.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse brought her lips away, seeing that the girl was in a more questioning mood, she folded her hands on Fleur's chest, and rested her chin on them.

"It might take a while, then again, it might not. But, as far as Luna's case, and I know that's whom you desire, she just needs to be softened up. A little bit of love and sexual pleasure, and she'll melt away right in the palm of your hands."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Despite being slightly disappointed that Jesse had stopped, Fleur continued her questioning, as she allowed her body to "calm down" from all the excitement.

"I'm...not sure if I could use "love" against her after what she did... if ever... Would an aphorsdiac work instead?..."

The petite girl had flinched uncomfortably upon the mention of using "love" against Luna, as if the thought alone was unpleasant.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse shrugged,

"I personally don't use it, never liked the stuff. Never had to use it anyway!" she giggled, pulling at Fleur's nipple playfully, "But, in her current state, her mind is safely locked away, and no one's getting in, except for her. Which brings us to your first lesson, make her do it for you, and someone who loves you is very easy to control."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Trying to gather as much information as possible, Fleur tried as hard as she could to resist the desire to simply relax and enjoy the stimulations, her nipples already hard from the teasing.

"I'm...not as skilled as you are though... I can't think of how I would get her to "do it for me"...given her reactions so far..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse put a finger to her lip,

"Hm, well, a little affection can go a long way, and I don't think getting rough with her would do anything..." Jesse shrugged, "I've gotten people to love me, even when I hated them, and I learned why they did the things they did that made me angry, because I made them open up to me. Once I dominated them, got them to submit to my every desire, their whole mind was at my disposal, and I learned a great many things that led me to understand that no human being is truly evil, they all have a good conscience that guides them, tell them what is good, and bad, and even when what you think they did, like I did, is bad, in their mind, it is good."

Jesse's face was serious, her eyes seemed to be focusing on her own memories, "That is also the answer to your question, why I act the way I do, because I know everyone is good on the inside, we all have a bright light guiding us to do what we believe is right. And, I love you all for that fact, as I know that good will always exist in everyone's hearts, always." Jesse insisted.

Taking a deep breath, Jesse rolled off of Fleur, and wrapped some of the rumpled blankets around her and Fleur, as the brunette cuddled up to the little blond girl. She wasn't sleepy, she just wanted to hold Fleur for a little while, letting all of the memories of the people she had slept with wash through her as she snuggled with the blond girl.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The blonde haired girl stared at Jesse intently while she appeared to be reminiscing of the past, allowing herself to be held and cuddled against as she thought of all that had been said.

Make her...love me...huh?... How would I go about doing that?...

After mulling in her thoughts for a short period of time, the small girl piped up in a soft voice so as not to disrupt the mood...

"Say Jesse...will you teach me?... How to get Luna to love me.."

(There, I've finally broken down to the Luna x Fleur shipping >_>;; Now help me think of a way to make it work out. :x)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse nodded slowly

"Yes... But know that this is something that mainly comes from within. You need to feel Luna and her emotions, and tap into that." Leaning up, Jesse placed a hand between her breasts, as if she wanted to hold her heart, "And all I felt was pain within' her, pain that I knew could only be remedied with love, and care. Once someone loves her, I'm sure her heart will shine bright." Jesse said passionately, looking to the ceiling with a slightly sad look.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Looks like Jesse is an extremely idealistic person... :p)

"Feel her...huh?...I'll try I guess..."

The small girl was wordless for a moment of time as she simmered on these thoughts, eyes closing for a second to better think over all that she had been told and what her purpose for hunting Luna was, before opening them once again as she stumbled upon one of the questions that she had originally wanted to ask Jesse.

"Before I forget... can you teach me how bindings work?... Last time I met with Luna she ended up tying me in an...odd fashion that completely immobilized me..."

Attempting to seduce Luna wasn't going to work if she ended up tied and then hung upside down before she could get anywhere after all...