Jesse's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Jesse squeezed Fleur closer to her in a hug.

"Then please, please be my little angel," she pleads with Fleur, continueing to cry, "The scars of the past will stay with you forever, and putting scars on other people will never change that..." her hand began to brush Fleur's hair, "Please, be our light in the dark, Fleur, please be our little angel, come to save us from the oblivion of hate and sadness..." she begged, as she felt Jesse's tears streaming onto her face.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"I want to Jess... I really want to...but... I can't. I can't make a promise like I am now. Now until I can move on. Not until I can conquer my nightmares, and leave all of these feelings of hatred behind. Not until I'm completely sure that I can say these words to you, and not have them turn out to be a lie. I'm sorry... I'm sorry Jess...

Crying as she apologized time over time again, the girl lamented on how she was unable to move on just yet. How she wished to move forward, but ended up caught in her past each time. It would seem that unless she and Luna had some form of resolution to their conflict, it was impossible for her to promise Jesse sincerely.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse was silent for a long time, not answering Fleur for what seemed like forever.

"... Then you're not my little angel..." she told Fleur in the most cold, cruel, and broken hearted tone anyone could ever muster.

Turning from Fleur, she no longer wrapped the girl in her embrace, as she had her back to Fleur, Jesse began to cry, her body began to shake with sadness as her tears flowed from her eyes, not wanting to look at the girl who would only continue the chain of sorrow and pain. She ignored Fleur with all her might, as she cried against the covers.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Ouch, who knew Jesse could be that cruel?)

The words that escaped Jesse's lips hurt Fleur like none other before...and also finalized the choice she had been unable to make. She had chosen the cycle of pain and hatred over love and warmth...and there was no turning back. Pulling herself together amidst the brown-haired woman's sobs, the blond woman got to her feet, attempting to surpress her emotions as much as possible. Part of her wanted to cling to Jesse, to beg for forgiveness, to say anything that would allow her back to that alternate future of hope and life...but it was too late. Picking up her clothes from the floor of the room, the petite girl prepared to leave the room...but looked back towards Jesse one last time. Should she have been able to see the expression on her face at the time, the blond girl would have been horrified. For her expression was exactly that of Luna's the day before... drained, emotionless, and "dead".

"Goodbye Jess..."

And then she left the room, closing the door gently behind her. If Jesse had watched her leave, it was almost as if she was leaving to disappear, and never to return. Whether or not that was truly the case, only time would tell.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Raptor, I need to head offline so don't have Jesse show up until later. ))
Iris was embarrised. She was shocked. She couldn't belive what she was accually doing at the moment. In a desperate attempt to get Jesse to like her again, maybe even love her, Iris had snuck into the womans room. She was going to try and keep her promise she had made to Jesse and sleep with her, even if she had to be forceful. Jesse had been so kind to Iris in the past, so much like a mother and friend. Iris wanted to keep their friendship, she didn't want Jesse to hate her.

Hiding under the womans bed naked Iris let a sigh out. This was going to be weird for Iris. She had never had sex with another person, nor had she ever attempted to before.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse quickly made it to her room, and quickly went inside, but as she closed the door behind her, she leaned her head against the hard wood, letting out another relaxing sigh.

She stepped away from the door, and quickly undid her clothing, taking off the strands on her shoulders that held her dress on her, leaving her standing in the middle of the room, with only a bra and panties on.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

This was it, with Jesse in the bedroom Iris had to make her move. With her heart pounding and her mind racing Iris silently rolled from under the bed. Standing herself up Iris noticed that Jesse wasn't facing her yet, which was good. Iris looked over Jesse's body, she felt herself blushing at the night of the womans almost completly nude body. She looked pretty in Iris's eyes, just as pretty as Emily or the Director. Finally speaking up and getting Jesse's attention Iris spoke up, her voice was a tad nervous and loud enough for Jesse to clearly hear her.

" Jesse... I'm here to keep my promise..."
Iris slowly started to walk to Jesse after she had said that. Looking into Iris's eyes you couldn't tell what she was feeling or thinking, unless you were really good at that sort of thing.

(( Raptor, if this is bad tell me so I can fix it. Thanks.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse gasped in surprise, covering her breasts with her arms, even though she had a bra on as she turned to Iris. A confused look washed over her face, and she blinked several times, blushing as her eyes occasionally glanced to Iris's naked body.

"W-what are you doing in my room!?!" she asked aloud, taking a step back from Iris.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued to walk to Jesse as she heard the woman speak. Looking the woman in her eyes instead of looking at her pretty body Iris answered her, no change in her voice or tone.

" I'm here to keep my promise... I'm going to sleep with you... "
After saying that Iris was only a few feet away from Jesse. Iris was about to kiss Jesse then.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse takes more steps away from Iris, using her arms covering her breasts as if they were a shield as she shakes her head, reaching a corner, and backing into it.

"Iris..." she shakes her head some more, "You had your chance... Please stop..." she whispered.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris shook her head at Jesse's request for her to stop. Iris slowly took another step, being direcly infront of Jesse and close, the woman was cornered. Looking in the woman's eyes Iris softly spoke to the woman, her voice not much differn't from before, slightly lustful and wanting now.

" No... I won't ever stop. I will keep my promise to you... "
Iris slowly bright her head to Jesse's as she closed her eyes. She went in to kiss the woman's lips...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse turns her head away as her only show of defiance.

"No," she denied Iris, "I won't let you play with my heart anymore, you've hurt me enough..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris felt her lips press against the womans cheek, Jesse had turned her head. Iris refused to give up. Iris moved her nude body onto Jesse's as she pulled her head a bit away. Looking at the woman with eyes that were starting to weld tears Iris wispered something out.

" I won't hurt you again... "
As Iris tried to moved the woman's arms away and push her nude chest into Jesse's. Iris moved her head over to Jesse's neck. Iris began to start gently kissing it as her eyes started to shut...

(( How is Iris doing? ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The sexual teasing and touching/kissing is a good approach, but it needs to be backed up with convincing words, else Jesse might push Iris away.)

Shaking her head furiously as Iris started to touch and kiss her sensually, Jesse moved around Iris, breaking away from the corner to stand in the middle of the room, not far from the bed, or the infamous nightstand of hers.

"I won't believe another promise you make me!" she announced, still blushing after being touched by the naked Iris as she stood defiantly, facing Iris.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris looks at Jesse, now she was starting to cry. Tears were rolling down her cheeks from her blue and sad eyes as she looked at Jesse. The painful feeling of being rejected again had returned. Even feeling this pain Iris wouldn't give up. Iris then said something to Jesse, her voice now sad with being rejected again.

" Jesse... I never meant to hurt you, I never wanted to hurt you... Please belive me..."

Iris slowly started walking to the woman again.

* If Iris can she trys to kiss and touch Jesse again. *

(( How was that? ))

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse shakes her head, taking steps away from Iris as she drew closer.

"Don't lie to me!" she shouts, "I only mean bullets and ammunition to you! You never meant to love me, and you already proved that!"

During her retreat from Iris, she was so focused on her hate and sadness from being hurt, she missed a step, and fell backwards, landing on her side on the carpet.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Before Jesse had fallen on the carpet Iris had responded to what Jesse had said to her, more emotion in her voice as she continued to cry, feeling the same rejection pain within her.

" I'm not lying! I went out and risked my life to get those things because I thought that the gift would make you happy! You mean so much more to- "

Before Iris could continue speaking she saw Jesse fall to her side. Without hesitation Iris quickly ran over to the fallen woman. With panic and fear in her voice Iris spoke again as she looked at Jesse's face.

" J-Jesse! Are you alright?!? "
a few tears fell from her eyes as Iris said this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letting out a sob of her own, Jesse curled up in a ball on the floor, her face looking away from Iris as she laid there, letting out quit sobs as she remained curled up on the floor, her arms wrapped around her legs as she didn't answer Iris's question.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Tears continued to form and fall from Iris's sad blue eyes. She hated seeing Jesse like this, it made her hurt on the inside. Getting a bit closer now Iris placed her right hand on the crying woman's shoulder, hoping to comfort her by doing so. While Iris attempted to comfort the woman she said her name out, quietly with sadness in her tone.

" Jesse... "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse flinched as Iris touched her, she ripped her shoulder away, and rolled to her back, crawling away from Iris enough so she can't touch her.

"The only gift I wanted was the love you promised me! And you knew that!" she cried, sounding pathetic in her voice as she put a little distance between her and Iris, "After hurting me so much, why can't you just leave me alone?!? You don't love me! No one who loved me would ever do that! They'd never lie to me, betray my trust!"