What's new

JERMANEELS collection

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JERMANEELS collection

Yeah, he switched to a built in dot-graphic animation style instead of the usual video render that just playbacks in the exe, I wonder if that changed his workflow completely, maybe that's why he's taking some time.
I will see if there's a way to extract those future animations...

Anyways, Cumgirls series is supposed to be a mini-game release, so I guess this would make this RPS release a mini-mini-game?
I just hope it has at least a cumshot animation to see if its still as good as before, heh.

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ERO JANKEN page is up, release supposedly some time this month. It has some animation to it at least.

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It appears that Ero Janken is now released, if it shows up somewhere I'll upload it

Uniso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New here. What do I use to play the files and for the ones I've tried so far with applications they keep crashing?

hddejoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock secret gal in jankenpon? From the manual images, it shows there is a secret character

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock secret gal in jankenpon? From the manual images, it shows there is a secret character
I got her unlocked by winning 10 times against each base gal, I think.

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance anyone posting a save file? Thx

I got bored after trying a few times.. Lol :D

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The save file is included with the game.

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update, looks up they are finishing the animation for the main girl and are starting on the side characters. Apparently they will be releasing something else at the end of year/start of next year, not this game something else.

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ero Pictures 3 is out as the free thing they mentioned last update. There was another update for CG4 mentioned a few days ago basically saying they are starting work on the side characters as well now.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's now a trial version of Cum Girls Vol 3 available on Jermaneels' site:

It apparently contains a sample event which won't feature in the finished game. The quality of the art has really gone up, I think the chunky pixel look really suits the art style. The game's not particularly fun, but at least it's fairly straightforward. Just keep fighting and running back to town until you can afford the expensive weapon, then repeat for the expensive armour. Kill the snake boss then visit the goddess and the fortune teller and then you should have all the CG I can find. Attached is a save that should allow you to view the CG from the title menu.

envdata.zip

Attachments

Last edited: