What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Jamming Software ] Succubus Maze サキュバスメイズ (RE138375) (RJ138375)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスメイズ Succubus Maze

Yea even on the english DLSite I tried it. It sucks that I have to resort to pirating these games, I would gladly pay for them if they would put them on something else but DLSite.
So true...:(

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still no one cracked it? i heard its pretty easy....:confused:

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea I thought the game would of been cracked by now...

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hopefully someone would be kind to share this with us ;)

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I blame U.S. banks for not allowing our cards to be used internationally right when you get them if even at all. -.-

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone here know if the Dev has a blog or any way to contact him? I wouldn't mind buying it straight from him if I could.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go people:

The files were just literally hidden in the same folder ._. I really hoped someone could help me with fixing my problem but oh well. Enjoy

EDIT: There is a lag of 6-7 minutes when I start the game with the DRM launcher and it doesn't seem to work without the DRM stuff. But that's literally all the game files right there.

Last edited:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go people:

The files were just literally hidden in the same folder ._. I really hoped someone could help me with fixing my problem but oh well. Enjoy

EDIT: There is a lag of 6-7 minutes when I start the game with the DRM launcher and it doesn't seem to work without the DRM stuff. But that's literally all the game files right there.
It seems that the rgss2a file is corrupt. The game itself can't open this special file, which is why you(and all others who are trying to download your files) get this error:

サキュバスメイズ
---------------------------
アーカイブの読み込みに失敗しました。
OK

Could you try to redownload the most recent version?
Make sure that you are extracting the files while your system is running with the japanese unicode.

Make sure that the DRM thing is finished, before you copy the files someplace else. When you are able to see the Start, Load and End Game Buttons(The Main Menu), that's the moment where you can copy and upload the files.

Here is an easy to use Decrypter for the rgss** files.

Yes, it's an executable file, so its not the safest thing on the Internet. However, I've been using this file for over a Year now and nothing happend, so I'm pretty damn sure its safe.
Anyways, start the decrypter and open the rgss2a file. (First Tab "File", then "Open File"). If its not able to open the file, then the rgss2a file itself is corrupt.
If the program is able to open the file, then everythings good. Just extract all the files(Second Tab "Tools, then "Extract All Files")
Look for the folder named Extract, it should be in the same location where the decrypter is. Just Copy and paste all of the folders from that one into the main game folder.

After you decrypted the rgss2a file, and copied the extracted files into the right location, make sure to move the rgss2a file somewhere else. Next Time you open the game, it will notice that it does not need to check the archive for the game files since they are already there. That should take care of almost any problem.

It's a bit of a long explanation, but I tried to keep it as easy as possible.

Still, thank you for your upload. It does not work, but its good to see that you are willing to share with us.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

I normally do not play 3D games. I find 3D games to usually lead to clunky animations and or controls. Or they're the strange DAZ models.

But this game just seems wonderful. I do hope that something can be done for ninjas about the DRM.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone here know if the Dev has a blog or any way to contact him? I wouldn't mind buying it straight from him if I could.
b.dlsite.net/RG26774/archives/10284426.html#comments

there you go

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that the rgss2a file is corrupt. The game itself can't open this special file, which is why you(and all others who are trying to download your files) get this error:

サキュバスメイズ
アーカイブの読み込みに失敗しました。
OK

Could you try to redownload the most recent version?
Make sure that you are extracting the files while your system is running with the japanese unicode.

Make sure that the DRM thing is finished, before you copy the files someplace else. When you are able to see the Start, Load and End Game Buttons(The Main Menu), that's the moment where you can copy and upload the files.

Here is an easy to use Decrypter for the rgss** files.

Yes, it's an executable file, so its not the safest thing on the Internet. However, I've been using this file for over a Year now and nothing happend, so I'm pretty damn sure its safe.
Anyways, start the decrypter and open the rgss2a file. (First Tab "File", then "Open File"). If its not able to open the file, then the rgss2a file itself is corrupt.
If the program is able to open the file, then everythings good. Just extract all the files(Second Tab "Tools, then "Extract All Files")
Look for the folder named Extract, it should be in the same location where the decrypter is. Just Copy and paste all of the folders from that one into the main game folder.

After you decrypted the rgss2a file, and copied the extracted files into the right location, make sure to move the rgss2a file somewhere else. Next Time you open the game, it will notice that it does not need to check the archive for the game files since they are already there. That should take care of almost any problem.

It's a bit of a long explanation, but I tried to keep it as easy as possible.

Still, thank you for your upload. It does not work, but its good to see that you are willing to share with us.
As mentioned, with a massive lag, the game is working with drm. The decrypter (which I btw already tried using before) gives out the error message "No RGSSAD header" and fails to do anything. Besides, I cannot copy the Rgss2a file with the program running, my PC reports an "Invalid MS-DOS function" when I try to do that. I also cannot run it through the decrypter.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In short, DLsite did a fine job with their DRM.:mad:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As mentioned, with a massive lag, the game is working with drm. The decrypter (which I btw already tried using before) gives out the error message "No RGSSAD header" and fails to do anything. Besides, I cannot copy the Rgss2a file with the program running, my PC reports an "Invalid MS-DOS function" when I try to do that. I also cannot run it through the decrypter.
Mh, I see. Can you decrypt the file while the game is running?
Otherwise, you could try to terminate 1 or 2 programms with the taskmanager, maybe drm starts some sort of file protection process.
Also, if the game lags for you, you can try to press f1 and deactivate the first two checkboxes.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

DRM works pretty simple as i have read.

It will ask for Login details, if they are correct the game starts.
At the same time it unpacks the nessesary data files while running the game.

As soon as you close the Game all these files will be deleted,
but you are able to copy the files while the game is running.

Still, what was not written was how to override the login process :/

Edit: whoops came a little late xD

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In short, DLsite did a fine job with their DRM.:mad:
Pff this is the internet...we never give up, we never lose!! In all seriousness I hope someone is able to get this to work without the DRM.

R

Ryka

How about merely using the RPGMaker Program and an Unlocker Program and copying every bit of data into a DRM-less derivative?

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only file we need is the rgss2a file. The music files are usually the same as in the demo, so we could just download the demo for that.
I have no idea if the rgss2a file is corrupt, or if the drm changes something within that file. One thing is certain, the drm has to revert the rgss2a file back into it's original state, or else the game can't read the file.

I think the drm changes some hexvalues of that particular file. But I can only guess at this point. I never bought a drm protected game, so I can't check it for myself. I can only say that the currently shared rgss2a file is corrupt/unusable, and I failed to repair it.

But it seems that drm refuses to let you copy that file while its "repaired".

Can you still open the file with an editor? Something like notepad++ or HxD(nice hexeditor btw). The normal windows editor should also be able to open the file, even if it loads a long time. If you are able to open it, it might be possible to copy the complete content of that file into another file, something like a more complicated copying process.

If DRM refuses the complete access to the file, as in "you can't copy or open me", then I'm done. I can't think of any more ways.

Well, I still have a few theories, but my knowledge on that matter is limited.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So if I'm reading everything right, the game works from that mega upload link but the only downside is the 6 to 7 minute lag at start up correct?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So if I'm reading everything right, the game works from that mega upload link but the only downside is the 6 to 7 minute lag at start up correct?
Nope, we get some error due to the RGSSA2 still being drm locked so it still isn't playable, thus why Rich is trying to theorize how to get around it. :p

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope, we get some error due to the RGSSA2 still being drm locked so it still isn't playable, thus why Rich is trying to theorize how to get around it. :p
I'm just throwing some sticks in the dark, I'm not a professional cracker/hacker or anything. Still, this game contains succubi, so I'm somewhat hooked and want to play the game.

Even if I have to put some work into it.