What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Jamming Software ] Succubus Maze サキュバスメイズ (RE138375) (RJ138375)

zyxxz

Reputation score
Wow... the new game looks really good. Though it will be a long wait from the looks of it.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Developing Room, the maker of , came back three years later to make but no one cared. The difference this time is that we still care about Jamming Software. The developer was still active on its own blog site, but the Japanese DLSite page removed the link. We've already waited six years for another game. What's ten more months?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Developing Room, the maker of , came back three years later to make but no one cared.
Thanks for reminding me to revive the Dolls thread. That game was positively awesome - sandbox open-world BF universe? Hell yeah :cool:
To be honest, I felt like Beteshda had released the awesome Morrowind... (Dolls)
Then Oblivion, saying "OK now it'll take place in a smol island. By the way, battles are turn-based now and we made random encounters a thing again!". (Curse)
Then Skyrim, saying "OK now it all happens in a smol town. Now you can also beg dragons to use you as their personal dildo, instead of trying to fight them! Ain't we cool?" (mini Garden)
Jokes aside, I'm really sad how they ditched a great, unique gamestyle, to become clones lost in a crowd of clones.
I still have some hope left for them, but...
edit(typo and PS) Just to be clear: all of their games are definitely worth the (low) price and much more. 淫魔の人形 and its predecessors, all the more so.

Thread to new Jamming Software project: https://ulmf.org/threads/jamming-software-sakyubasurabirinsu-succubus-labyrinth-rj287855.13986/

Last edited: