What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

Where do i get H-codes from games?
If i knew that, then i wouldn't be asking if anyone had a working one, would I?

tick remove repetition of each symbol and suppress repetition of phrases. play with the number on repetition of each symbol if 1 repetition not working. for me all the wolf game i play can hook the text even this on agth. i only put /X and /X3 no /V
Chiitrans2 doesn't HAVE a repeating chracter option thing. it just has a tickbox, and it's already ticked, and not doing shit.

I'l try /X and /X3 though (i have no idea what these one letter codes are called, or what they do, I just guess at what i might need)

Using those options in AGTH works perfectly, for about 2 and a half seconds, then AGTH crashes.

no change, every time someone talks to me, i get something like this
"いいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ***「「「あああなななたたた知知知っっっててていいいままますすすかかか???はははいいいいいいいいいえええ
"
which then repeats itself over and over, every five seconds that the text box is open.

edit: somehow got AGTH to stop crashing, correct thread is lStrlenA:0X0050a46c

it was a real bastard to find, considering that it's managed to hook about 200 seperate threads now, and they all contain the same random spam.

Last edited:
OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you aren't removing repetition of characters. when something comes up like this, I always check that and set it to 8.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

no change, every time someone talks to me, i get something like this

which then repeats itself over and over, every five seconds that the text box is open.
Add /ks2 to your agth command line.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you aren't removing repetition of characters. when something comes up like this, I always check that and set it to 8.
I'm not sure how I can make this any clearer.

Chiitrans doesn't have an option to choose how many characters to remove, it has a tickbox, and it is already ticked.

ITH is the one where you can remove as many as you want, but without a Hcode it can't hook wolf at all

Add /ks2 to your agth command line.
what is /ks2 supposed to do? because I'm not seeing any difference.

what's that? :)
oh thank god.

how the hell did I miss this the first time around?

thanks to lazydude for sharing this, and thanks to you for brining it to my attention.

this code works PERFECTLY in ITH, (Chii still suffers from the repeating text problem though)

Where do i insert that? When i start the game with chiitrans? :confused:
you know the scene when it tells you to find your game Exe?

theres a empty text box directly under that.

use it there.

that will still leave you with the text repeating over and over though.

Do you have Interactive Text Hooker and Translation Aggregator?

they work like Chiitrans but in two parts.

ITH takes the text from the game (and you can select an option to make it automatically copy it to your Clipboard) and TA automatically runs anything on your clipboard through Google translate, (I assume you can see how these work together?)

anyway, Chiitrans is easier to use, but ITH has more options for things like removing repeating text.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so what's new?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After putting in the agth code i had the same problem as you: ''Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. .''

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After putting in the agth code i had the same problem as you: ''Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. . Third daughter「 It doesn't get it. ..It held out. .. .''
this in Chiitrans?

try using the other programs I mentioned above.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to skip the sex scene ? (I figured there is an "auto" feature you set with CTRL but it's still so damn long)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to skip the sex scene ? (I figured there is an "auto" feature you set with CTRL but it's still so damn long)
auto doesn't seem to do jack shit, and no, there doesn't seem to be.

I use cheatengine to set the gamespeed at X5, that helps a little. (not as much as you would think, it doesn't speed up animations)

takeshi1789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to beat the Dragon King. Whenever I beat her and refuse her twice, the final choice forces me to choose 'yes'. I've done everything else I can think of during and outside the fight. I did start on the original version and upgraded to 1.06 at the last temple, because I couldn't gain access to it to make the bridge appear. Only thing I never really got to do was put that golem girl to sleep.
Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? Have I missed something or screwed up somewhere? Do I just need to start from scratch?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh thank god.

how the hell did I miss this the first time around?

thanks to lazydude for sharing this, and thanks to you for brining it to my attention.

this code works PERFECTLY in ITH, (Chii still suffers from the repeating text problem though)
defcab posted that code here in the now locked "New RPG Maker Hentai Game News" topic and I been using it ever since which is why I remember it.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Using the code given in this thread for ITH, I don't get a problem where characters are repeating, but rather the whole phrase is repeating, like:

おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!

for example. The suppress options and whatever doesn't seem to work, can anyone who did manage to get it to work with ITH shed some light on this problem?

I'm using version 2.06 of the game, so I'm not quite sure if that might be why mine is messing up.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using the code given in this thread for ITH, I don't get a problem where characters are repeating, but rather the whole phrase is repeating, like:

おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!おうさま「おぬしも彼らのようにならぬよう 頑張ってくれ!

for example. The suppress options and whatever doesn't seem to work, can anyone who did manage to get it to work with ITH shed some light on this problem?

I'm using version 2.06 of the game, so I'm not quite sure if that might be why mine is messing up.
use chiitrans.

thats waht i had to do.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I've managed to get myself stuck, don't know where to go now.

After you open the chests in the two crypt like structures to the north (lava slime girls) and to the south (robot girl) and loot the chests, where do you go next?

Earlier in the game I broke sequence and somehow survived girls I don't think I was supposed to survive just yet. I found a ruined/destroyed town and defeat the boss girl there, but seem unable to interact with a glowy object on the ground.

In the town in the middle of the lake there's another glowy object on the ground that teleports me when I try to work my around towards the upper section of town. Not sure how to get past that either.

I can reach the stone/golem girl, but she has an instakill that I think requires a certain item to be immune too.

I have gotten several non-monster girl scenes in the towns by trying to interact with everything I can reach.

Does anybody know what to do next?