What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868] ドラマラクエスト

forget to say if u click it = get it, but bug u can get again only, btw this item possibly is useless
if get hidden item in NE town must make stone girl to sleep (if click 2 times maybe NG)
so i need to get an item in NE town and then i get the option to set the stone girl to sleep ok i'll try it
other question...could you share your save file? :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i need to get an item in NE town and then i get the option to set the stone girl to sleep ok i'll try it
other question...could you share your save file? :p
for 1.06

Attachments

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I believe I have the old version, anyone got the up to date version?

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for your little walkthrough but i still cant get the option to set the stone girl to sleep and i cant take this item (attached file) and i did everything on your guide >.<
I believe that item "Armor of Erdrick/Loto" explains that the armor has no purpose since you have sex battles and that it is only worn to look cool. I'm not sure if the item goes into the inventory or not and that the author failed to put in a flag that removes the sparkle, but I could be wrong. Too many confusing issues they have to fix... (Making a flag to add an item and having the flag for the sparkle to disappear can't be THAT hard, can it?)

Thanks for the bug list, etigoya! Thanks for the little guide, too. I can't understand them that well, but it's always appreciated when someone tries to do something good.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

After playing the game, I can't say it's -bad- but it's most certainly not great. It's strange. ROBF was very high-quality, the artwork, effort, all of it seemed pretty top-notch. But this feels somewhat barren in comparison.

I can say however that a few of my gripes with the demo were rectified, which was nice. But it still left a sort of bittersweet aftertaste after playing through the whole game.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe I have the old version, anyone got the up to date version?
I been trying to look for it, but to no avail. Hopefully, someone has found it and wish to upload it for all of us.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to skip through the text in sex scenes?

Last edited:
OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think this has been rebranded as Dramara Quest I, indicating a possible sequel.
edit: yep they say straight up on their blog there's a sequel.

Last edited:

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

someone have the new version?
1.05?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this has been rebranded as Dramara Quest I, indicating a possible sequel.
edit: yep they say straight up on their blog there's a sequel.
Makes sense, this one seems to be based on DWI... so DWII next, I'd imagine. I remember that one a bit...

OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there's a CG for a cumshot with the slime king's paizuri, anyone know how to trigger that/if she reappears as an NPC somewhere with this scene?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After playing the game, I can't say it's -bad- but it's most certainly not great. It's strange. ROBF was very high-quality, the artwork, effort, all of it seemed pretty top-notch. But this feels somewhat barren in comparison.
well it's not like the two games were made by the same people.

On the plus side I think the gameplay in this one is better then DQパラダイス

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, downloading this now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone got a Hcode for this that works?

I tried /c /v /x on chiitrans and got a bunch of hooks, but the only one that actually gets gametext spams every letter five times, and for some-reason "repeated text" option doesn't seem to catch it.

also, AGTH "stops working" the first time you click the game screen...

jesus fucking christ Wolf, why do you have to be so fucking useless?

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone got a Hcode for this that works?

I tried /c /v /x on chiitrans and got a bunch of hooks, but the only one that actually gets gametext spams every letter five times, and for some-reason "repeated text" option doesn't seem to catch it.

also, AGTH "stops working" the first time you click the game screen...

jesus fucking christ Wolf, why do you have to be so fucking useless?
Can you explain how you hook onto the game with chiitrans? I thought it automatically did it. Also, doing nothing like i did makes this game really hard to understand!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you explain how you hook onto the game with chiitrans? I thought it automatically did it. Also, doing nothing like i did makes this game really hard to understand!
load up chiitrans2 press the running man symbol, select the game exe add in your hcode or /c/v/x sort of thing, then press go. (run though or inject, depending on wether the game is already open or not) then you click the binoculars button to select the threads you want to view.

that said, it's not working.
without the x/c/v codes, im not getting anything, and with them eeevvvrrryyytthhhiiinnggg is like that. no amount of delete repoeted text options will help.

Agressive check does, but then it just posts the entire segment over and over instead.

I tried ITH, but that can only use full codes, not the little x/c/v/ stuff (or I can't work out how to use them with it) so that can't hook ANYTHING at all, and I tried AGTH, which SEEMS to be hooking exactly what i need it to (because it CAN use /x/c/v AND it "repeated text blocker" works perfectly, but it also crashes the moment I actually try to DO anything.

but surely someone has worked out how to hook the game properly, right?

throw a guy a bone here.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

load up chiitrans2 press the running man symbol, select the game exe add in your hcode or /c/v/x sort of thing,.
Where do i get H-codes from games?

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

load up chiitrans2 press the running man symbol, select the game exe add in your hcode or /c/v/x sort of thing, then press go. (run though or inject, depending on wether the game is already open or not) then you click the binoculars button to select the threads you want to view.

that said, it's not working.
without the x/c/v codes, im not getting anything, and with them eeevvvrrryyytthhhiiinnggg is like that. no amount of delete repoeted text options will help.

Agressive check does, but then it just posts the entire segment over and over instead.

I tried ITH, but that can only use full codes, not the little x/c/v/ stuff (or I can't work out how to use them with it) so that can't hook ANYTHING at all, and I tried AGTH, which SEEMS to be hooking exactly what i need it to (because it CAN use /x/c/v AND it "repeated text blocker" works perfectly, but it also crashes the moment I actually try to DO anything.

but surely someone has worked out how to hook the game properly, right?

throw a guy a bone here.
tick remove repetition of each symbol and suppress repetition of phrases. play with the number on repetition of each symbol if 1 repetition not working. for me all the wolf game i play can hook the text even this on agth. i only put /X and /X3 no /V

Last edited:

sonicmaster

Reputation score

Hi, if someone can help me, I am lvl19, I have 11 Items, and I jsut can't enter any temple :/
Don't know why. :confused:

Also, I see somewhere on Google someone saying we can't translate it, because we can't take the Code or something to detecct the message text, but it's jsut a WolfRPG Game, and we can Edit any of these games.
Like you can see...

So if someone want to do a translation, I can give some advice and tools.

Oh, and there a little something for everyone :)

Attachments

Last edited: