What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

Got to the main city zombie event, unsure how to remove the ... debuff thats on the main character. No item removes the debuff, and dying won't remove it either (and if both die, its a game over). Anyone figure out how to remove it? Guessing its a zombie infection or something.

I struggle with cheat engine to get all the way to the police station checking every barrel but found nothing to remove it. Without removing the debuff, its basically impossible to win
If you haven't found out how to get rid of the debuff all you have to do is go to the east entrance and talk to the person who heals you for free. It is literally right next to the entrance into the city not the map.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i managed to get out of the cave but now im getting a crash i seems to miss some BGS/music files...

Attachments

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i managed to get out of the cave but now im getting a crash i seems to miss some BGM/music files...
I had that error too. Download the trial on DLsite, copy the Audio folder in it, then Paste it on your full game. Should work now.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had that error too. Download the trial on DLsite, copy the Audio folder in it, then Paste it on your full game. Should work now.
I just had the same idea :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at the point where you're given 2 in-game days free time before the main plot proceeds. I'm stopping for the minute to take stock of the game so far.

The DLsite page claims a default difficulty of hard. What with HP and MP not refilling when you rest and equipment taking damage when your character is attacked makes this much more challenging than the typical RPG maker game.

On the other hand, it's a proper RPG. With the 2 days at hand I've seen at least 2 side quests to explore. In addition, the equipment customisation is extremely varied. Considering this is the developer's first work, a lot of effort has been put into making the game more than just a set of pictures to admire.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

If you haven't found out how to get rid of the debuff all you have to do is go to the east entrance and talk to the person who heals you for free. It is literally right next to the entrance into the city not the map.
yeah I figured it out eventually! took some guessing ;/

I'm at the point where you're given 2 in-game days free time before the main plot proceeds. I'm stopping for the minute to take stock of the game so far.

The DLsite page claims a default difficulty of hard. What with HP and MP not refilling when you rest and equipment taking damage when your character is attacked makes this much more challenging than the typical RPG maker game.

On the other hand, it's a proper RPG. With the 2 days at hand I've seen at least 2 side quests to explore. In addition, the equipment customisation is extremely varied. Considering this is the developer's first work, a lot of effort has been put into making the game more than just a set of pictures to admire.
The blacksmith can boost armor durability a lot which helps a ton. (the schoolshirt seems to have near limitless HP boost possibility, although its into the hundreds of millions of gil)

Now I'm currently stuck a bit after the... tentacle monster fight after the zombie invasion.

Apparently I'm in a sort of free for all? mode so I'm wondering everywhere, not sure where to go. I can recruit the old man + the captain of the police. Had the H-Scene with both also.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem with the blacksmith is you don't get to use town facilities until after the geyser and gargoyle fight. Before that I think I spent over an hour grinding because I mistakenly thought I needed to kill the old zombie warrior that was guarding the red chest in the same area (it took a while but I won after a few tries).

Grinding in this game is actually hard because of the equipment durability issue. Even if you defend to regain HP and MP against crappy mobs, the equipment takes damage anyway even if your HP doesn't go down. I'm going to try out the forest fairy quest and see if I can get back the fairy who heals and repairs for free...

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tentacle monster fight after the zombie invasion.
How did you get out of the zombie invasion part? I've been stuck here for like 30 minutes now, I've saved everyone I think.. but I have no idea how to get into the middle area where I see my partner fighting like 3 guards and a guy dressed in green.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How did you get out of the zombie invasion part? I've been stuck here for like 30 minutes now, I've saved everyone I think.. but I have no idea how to get into the middle area where I see my partner fighting like 3 guards and a guy dressed in green.
Try to enter buildings, a few have a "event" save people, there are also people laying around (no blood) you need to save.

If you've gotten to the police station and now is the time you head toward the center/graveyard.

Head to the church (its where you had some priest fighting a bunch of skeletons event), on the right side of that building after saving everyone that blocked pathway will be up and you can go back behind the church building and into the area where the last boss is.

The problem with the blacksmith is you don't get to use town facilities until after the geyser and gargoyle fight. Before that I think I spent over an hour grinding because I mistakenly thought I needed to kill the old zombie warrior that was guarding the red chest in the same area (it took a while but I won after a few tries).

Grinding in this game is actually hard because of the equipment durability issue. Even if you defend to regain HP and MP against crappy mobs, the equipment takes damage anyway even if your HP doesn't go down. I'm going to try out the forest fairy quest and see if I can get back the fairy who heals and repairs for free...
As mentioned in my guide, if you set the old man to "annihilation mode" (or something 2nd option from the top as mentioned in the guide) he will kill the gargoyles in about 3-4 turns, and then rape the eye thing in about 2-3 more turns after that.

It will make him mostly do only physical damage but his aoe physical is pretty strong and his single target attack is like 3 hits of 600++++

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 2nd option is loosely translated as "all-out attack". In this AI mode the ally will only use attack skills and pay no attention to remaining health or the state of their allies.

Frankly even with this mode enabled the geyser+gargoyle fight was still tough. At level 16 (which probably isn't enough grinding) the geyser and gargoyles frequently keep him off strike thanks to blindness, incapacitation and paralysis.

I won only because I'd levelled enough that my own attacks actually could damage the gargoyles and geyser.

Since you've haven't really bothered with the side quests during the 2 free days, I'll mess around on my own until the warrior gets back and then continue with the main storyline.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The 2nd option is loosely translated as "all-out attack". In this AI mode the ally will only use attack skills and pay no attention to remaining health or the state of their allies.

Frankly even with this mode enabled the geyser+gargoyle fight was still tough. At level 16 (which probably isn't enough grinding) the geyser and gargoyles frequently keep him off strike thanks to blindness, incapacitation and paralysis.

I won only because I'd levelled enough that my own attacks actually could damage the gargoyles and geyser.

Since you've haven't really bothered with the side quests during the 2 free days, I'll mess around on my own until the warrior gets back and then continue with the main storyline.
Haven't really figured where they are or how to trigger them, I had something happen when I went to the highway to the left on the 2 day start, but not sure what it was talking about.

Ran into a boss, not sure how to really kill it since it can heal itself 8,000HP a turn even when stunned. It hits me for near nothing, and I hit it for a max of like 7.200's, I seem to have a low crit rate on it unlike other things also >.>

here's a save if anyone wants to try messing with it, pretty much 1 shots everything in the area.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i give up this game. is so hard to being hcallled a h game for gods sake

even with guides i cannot kill the ·!·%$%! zombie in cave doesnt matter its life reach 0 still alive

and tryed with fire and after half life my option of select items dissapear so i die in 2 turns after it

anyway i give up this game wont worth the time spent on the dificulty for some cg only

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even with guides i cannot kill the ·!·%$%! zombie in cave doesnt matter its life reach 0 still alive

and tryed with fire and after half life my option of select items dissapear so i die in 2 turns after it

anyway i give up this game wont worth the time spent on the dificulty for some cg only
I think they will "tame" a bit of the difficulty at the next patch ...
but I don't know what they will change ...
Equipment stat, enemy stat ?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

as far as I can tell, your not supposed to kill them zombie, its just sort of there. Even with cheats it won't die. Later zombies, during the zombie event in town, you can go to the blacksmith, buffuup insanely and then 1 shot everything in the city (excluding bosses) if you got the gil to power up (as seen attached in the above save, which can hit normal mobs well over 10,000)

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as far as I can tell, your not supposed to kill them zombie, its just sort of there. Even with cheats it won't die. Later zombies, during the zombie event in town, you can go to the blacksmith, buffuup insanely and then 1 shot everything in the city (excluding bosses) if you got the gil to power up (as seen attached in the above save, which can hit normal mobs well over 10,000)
The zombie has the "Immortal" -status effect going. If you use the cross-cut skill you can get from your first subclass, it won't survive on 0 HP. The skill starts with 十, IIRC.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The zombie has the "Immortal" -status effect going. If you use the cross-cut skill you can get from your first subclass, it won't survive on 0 HP. The skill starts with 十, IIRC.
A little bit of missing information;this special attack can only be used with a sword not the water dagger,so stock up on healing items cause the sword you have at that point is not that powerfull,also unlock the attack buff ASAP and keep it at 2 charges during the whole fight unless you want the battle to last till you're bored to death.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep is a pain so il wait for a full galery save XD

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just went throught an event where the party gets poisoned, paralyzed, silenced and excited right after being forced into destroying my armor.
All the while facing 8 enemies who keep spamming status altering skills making the encounter a RNG battle.
I think the word you were looking for is "Bullshit".

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The developer does warn players at the start that this RPG has a default difficulty of hard, obviously this wasn't taken seriously by players here!

As already mentioned, zombies can only be killed once their immortal attribute has been removed. The cross-cut skill can do this but only certain weapons allow the skill to be performed.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

lets be real in something the Hard << in hs saying as many ppl have noticed already probably everyone thought hard for a HRPG but this game can easily be taken as Hard << for a console game made for ppl play over weeks o_o

in the end i didnt like the part of dificulty but i cant say that is a bad game since its creator made a game of an incredible challenge not only in gameplay but also for discover scenes

cuz everyone talk that in demo are 4 scenes but i tryed to much and only got 1 and was the practicaly the story one

so far i am at the part on zombie invasion and just have fround 4 scenes in the game.

so i can clearly say i have very good impression of the maker of this game =3 ( in terms of challenge ) but in terms of inner desires ilsay bleh XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.