What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

And it's been pushed back to sometime this month. Can't say I didn't expect that ;)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and finally this game is out

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

and finally this game is out
Looks like the demo was updated also with a few new scenes (looking through the files).

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man I barely remember this game, this was like so old kinda. but 782 MB, holy that's a lot of content for an rpg.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DDL link:
Torrent link:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Small guide (as far I got in demo, playing full game now)

Start game
Bottom right option confirm name
Some soorta job selection (I picked 3rd from the top, and then first top one for 2X exp mode)
Select OK
3rd option from top see,s to take you the furthest into the new game
Go straight east 2 maps , enter first building
Press enter 3 times
Select option on left
X key
go menu -> 5 options down -> select old man
Press enter
Go down the list, select the V??? Lv3, attack boost (has ATK+ an up arrow), double fist icon Lv3, the ability above it Lv3 and Lv4
press X once
Go to 3rd option, boost attack
Do same for your main hero girl, HP/attack/def/mdef/agi
go to menu, 3rd option from bottom
Select the top thing -> select 2nd option from top
Press X -> press enter, select 2nd option from top (this will set your NPC to rape things hardcore with the abilities you choose earlier)

Go east out of town, northish east to labyrinth
Talk to all the people inside
Talk to merchant that appears near entrance + everyone again
Go east from merchant, fight spider north of the room
Exit labyrinth
Enter underground
Check sparkling barrels n stuff for some gear -> go far east rooms and look for blue chest, check skeleton enar it, equip ring (makes fire mobs do like 0-2 damage)
North east/west and south east/west have colored buttons, ignore south east and get the other 3
Save fairy from slime
talk to fairy -> go back to labyrinth, talk to merchant, buy 7 meat things he now sells, and 4 diamond looking things (he only has 1 of these icons for sale)
Go back to fairy
Equip new water sword
Go south east fight fire elemental (very hard, recommend raping fire elementals with water sword for awhile)
walk over 4th button -> go back fairy -> you get the old man + the 2 girls -> go south -> fight an even harder tentacle monster+gargoyles thing
---
was end of demo so no idea, presume walking back to town.

I'd almost recommend cheat engine to buy HP potions and status effect removal potions, this game can be very hard (or I selected something to make it very hard but most the options seem to do the same difficulty so dunno!)

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

first thing at the start of the game, what do the four choices mean? and the 4 after those? i just did the 4th on both (i love exclamation signs) but can't tell if that is good or bad.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first thing at the start of the game, what do the four choices mean? and the 4 after those? i just did the 4th on both (i love exclamation signs) but can't tell if that is good or bad.
Choose a skill

1. Skill for virgin
2. Combat-Skill
3. Assistance-Skill
4. No Skill

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First for are for skills which I guess it makes it easier to learn? 1)Skills for virgin, 2)Skills for Combat, 3) Skills for assistance, 4) Something about it is unnecessary.

After you choose one of those 4 you get to pick a skill related to that I'm assuming. Apparently the virgin gives her a powerful boost but she lose it if she loses her virginity.

Edit: Ninja'd hah

2nd Edit: The second 4 choices are to skip the intro part. 1) After your able to move? 2)Cliff fall, 3)Companion 4)Do not skip

3rd Edit: Is it just me or is the way the translator is getting the lines all broken up is that because of the author or is that on my end because it's going be a pain to keep stopping just to reselect the lines that gotta be translated?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the so-called solution is useful 0
man can not start right or left over XD

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Got to the main city zombie event, unsure how to remove the ... debuff thats on the main character. No item removes the debuff, and dying won't remove it either (and if both die, its a game over). Anyone figure out how to remove it? Guessing its a zombie infection or something.

I struggle with cheat engine to get all the way to the police station checking every barrel but found nothing to remove it. Without removing the debuff, its basically impossible to win

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is crazy hard.

Does anyone have a save editor for this?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game looked so beautiful but as it is now it is garbage.
sex = game over

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

the game looked so beautiful but as it is now it is garbage.
sex = game over
theirs battle rape in it from bandits (which doesn't lead to game over for some)

This game is crazy hard.

Does anyone have a save editor for this?

if you follow the guide I posted, the "automated" old man, will pretty much obliterate everything that moves.

Last edited:

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn, would be amazing to have a 100% save of this

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Extra note, there is a blacksmith (hammer symbol) in the main city, the top option is "strengthen gear"

If you have cheat engine, give yourself infinite gold, and you can super insane power your character up (like 90% crit rate, +3000hp, insane defense bonus, protection against status effects of all kinds and more, pretty much god mode)

comradered

Reputation score

I'm having troubles using Cheat Engine on this game myself. Every time I try to search for the gold coding, it gives me jargon. I try to change the stuff I narrowed down to, but it still wasn't what I was looking for.

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work somehow. Thank you, internet.

Last edited:

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i didnt skip the intro and now im stuck ... im at the area with the black slime... what am i supposed to do? ( and using the bomb at the wall doesnt really seem to do anything besides her saying one sentence)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i didnt skip the intro and now im stuck ... im at the area with the black slime... what am i supposed to do? ( and using the bomb at the wall doesnt really seem to do anything besides her saying one sentence)
If that's the super slime, go back to the first room, there should be some sparkle on the bottom right of that room and once you investigate that the teleport gate should work again and you can escape that way.

comradered

Reputation score

Let me just say that the tentacle boss with the gargoyles is ridiculous.

It gets debuffed to hell and back by NPCs that help you in battle, meanwhile your party is also getting buffed to heaven by the same NPCs, but somehow, with its last dregs of HP, it somehow manages to pull out a 2k+ crit out of its ass to both of your characters.

Tis' bullshit, that it is.

That said, with the power of cheat engine, I somehow got past that. Now I'm wandering around, not knowing what the fuck to do. I guess this is the free-roam portion of the game.

If anyone gets farther into the game, some insights would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.