What's new

Introduction Thread

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Introduction Thread

Greetings good sir, and welcome to the ULMF forums! Thanks for the detailed introduction!

Video game series: SO MANY. SO VERY MANY. I'm currently playing "Destiny", also one of my most favorite FPS games is "Halo"! As for action games, Uhhhn! I love "Legend of Zelda" games! I love RPG games like "Fire emblem", "Dark Souls" or some of the games on this site, heh. Oh man I also love "Hyperdimension Neptunia"! Fucking play that a lot on Steam! I could literally write paragraphs upon paragraphs about this topic but I'm going to move on now before that happens lol.
Aah, another fellow "Dark Souls" player! A friend gifted me the third game as a christmas present, but I only finished the first game a few months ago (and even went on for New Game+). While the first game has its very own charme and already is "classic" in my book, the third game just looks and plays so very well. And there's quite a lot of references to the first game, so it kinda feels right to play in that order. Meanwhile, Dark Souls 2 can go f*ck itself. Heide's Tower of Flame just flat-out destroyed my motivation to play it for now. Screw those knights. -.-
as a welcoming gift, I dug it up in the video thread only yesterday. :)

I also own "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth" 1 and 2, though only played the first game to like, 25% of the story? I got both games during Steam's winter sale, but with all the other games I bought back then, I kinda moved on playing all the other stuff, so Neptunia's just sitting there, waiting for me to come back. ^^

Welp, hope to see your around having fun!

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings good sir, and welcome to the ULMF forums! Thanks for the detailed introduction!
Thanks! and no problem.

Aah, another fellow "Dark Souls" player! A friend gifted me the third game as a christmas present, but I only finished the first game a few months ago (and even went on for New Game+). While the first game has its very own charme and already is "classic" in my book, the third game just looks and plays so very well. And there's quite a lot of references to the first game, so it kinda feels right to play in that order. Meanwhile, Dark Souls 2 can go f*ck itself. Heide's Tower of Flame just flat-out destroyed my motivation to play it for now. Screw those knights. -.-
Have a nice video for "Dark Souls 1"[/url] as a welcoming gift, I dug it up in the video thread only yesterday. :)
Nice, the video was really fucking awesome, instantly liked it after the first 10 seconds.

I own just the First and Third Dark Souls, I stayed away from the second due to some friendly warnings lol.
I still haven't beaten the Third one because I'm a bit lost on where to go, I would go back and ask some friends for help but I lost the copy of Dark souls 3 >.< Really sucks.

I also own "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth" 1 and 2, though only played the first game to like, 25% of the story? I got both games during Steam's winter sale, but with all the other games I bought back then, I kinda moved on playing all the other stuff, so Neptunia's just sitting there, waiting for me to come back. ^^
Yeah, it's pretty fun and amusing series. I'm just achievement hunting for now since I beat the first and second game already. Then I'll move on to the rest. :)
I recommend watching the anime as well, it's a really good watch.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Nice, the video was really fucking awesome, instantly liked it after the first 10 seconds.
Happy to hear that! :)

I own just the First and Third Dark Souls, I stayed away from the second due to some friendly warnings lol.
Well it's not bad. It looks beautiful and has some new/different things, compared to the first game. But I can't help but feel that it's unforgiving for the wrong reasons. Those basic Hollow enemies with spears, I swear that you cannot evade or block their spear thrust attack if they already hit you once. I am sure DS2 is a good game, but it feels so different from the first and third game, honestly. Maybe it's because it wasn't the same developer team who worked on the other two games?

I would go back and ask some friends for help but I lost the copy of Dark souls 3 >.< Really sucks.
Oh no, how could you!? Watch out or you're gonna go hollow! :D

Yeah, it's pretty fun and amusing series. I'm just achievement hunting for now since I beat the first and second game already. Then I'll move on to the rest. :)
I recommend watching the anime as well, it's a really good watch.
o.o I didn't know there's an anime! I just looked it up on myanimelist, Jesus Christ how did I miss it? Thanks for pointing it out. Though I think I'll pass on it and just play the game(s). I like me some comedy anime, but overall the genres don't sound like my mix. ^^;

Since you're into music and japanese games and anime, maybe I can recommend the to you? The game was good, although as a VN it's a wall of text with barely any gameplay. But the characters and are <3!

Last edited:

Legendofluff

Reputation score

Name: Dan [the man]
Screenname / Nicknames: Variations of the current name. Fluff/Leg
Current Country of Residence: U.S.

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Green?
Hair Color: Brown.
Hair length: Short, but sometimes it gets too far... like past my ears.
Breasts: Um no.
Glasses: Yes, I suck at seeing things far away without them.
Features: Arms, legs, feet, a penis with a couple balls, possibly a nose and a couple ears. Some muscle, not much in the arms, more towards the legs.
Height: 6'1

~ Ideal appearance ~

Eye color: Green?
Hair color: Brown.
Hair length: Short.
Ears: At least 1.
Breasts: If I had my own breasts, I wouldn't need a woman... so no thank you.
Tail: N... just... no.
Hermaphrodite with Retractable Futa part: Get back to me in a few years.
Glasses: No.
Features: Stuff.
Height: 6'1
Cyclops: No.
Skin: Not burned please.

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: Scorpio.
My Fears: Darkness, death, my existencial existance meaning nothing.
Common Utterances: well fuck me, what the fuck is wrong with these people. Hi!
Is the glass half full, or half empty: Where's the glass in the first place?
Bad Habits: Eating candy... playing games too much. I'd say procrastination, but the timing of this introduction kinda implies it.

3 Things I Dislike:
1) Anal (on me).
2) People being dumb when I have to work with them.
3) I'll get back to you on this...

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: Don't know artists by name.
Other manga of interest: Shingeki no Kyojin, Ibitsu (Okada Kazuto), Jigokuren - Love in the Hell, Ore ga Ojou-sama (name is too damn long),
Video game series: Almost forgot this... anything with a challenge or run off some names and I'll say if I like it or not :)
TV Show: Top Gear (original).
Anime: Way too many to just name one.
Webcomic: For a long time it was "Grim tales" and "Powerpuff Girls D".
Drink: Water.
Shoe: Newbalance.
Hat: Ushanka.
Color: Red; a deep red. Almost blood red and not bright.
Music Genre: Anything that isn't rap or screamo.
Internet Meme: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Do I...

Smoke: No, asthmatic.
Swear: Fuck yes.
Flip out and kill people: I wish.
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: No.
Knit scarves for orphans: No.
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: Nope.
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?: Nah uh.
Have furry leanings?: I might be into it, but not a suit wearer.

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: I see darkness.
Should Marty have gone back to it?: You mean from the Old West?

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: I think at the time I was just looking for hentai to DL and I needed an account to view attachments.
Other random trivia: I fap too much and I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend for the first time in my life that isn't my hand.

Notes: ♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♪♪
I look at this site once every week or two just to see if anything new comes out, been that way since I created the account.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome Legendofluff, I hope you've enjoyed your prolonged lurker stay so far, and realize now that we have to take you in :3. Mind the gap!

And don't think of those as bad habits, more excellent ones ;)

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

*uses phrases of the newcomer*

"Well fuck me." "Hi!" :D

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have a fun time around here!

Legendofluff

Reputation score

Welcome Legendofluff, I hope you've enjoyed your prolonged lurker stay so far, and realize now that we have to take you in :3. Mind the gap!

And don't think of those as bad habits, more excellent ones ;)
It was a great lurker status! Never done it before... but all good lurkers turn into somewhat good users.
Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have a fun time around here!

Is it just you two roaming the intro thread now-a-days?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol more or less, simply because we get to them first (I think anyway!).

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Is it just you two roaming the intro thread now-a-days?
I recognized Byzantine greeting most of the newcomers who make a post here. Not only is it a nice thing to do, but I also like to think that the new arrivals would appreciate a welcoming word after filling out that big information form and giving some insight on themselves.

So, I decided to check out new members' posts here, read up on what they're sharing with us, maybe discuss some shared interests (like I did with FireFlames before), and give them a nice pat on the back to make them feel at home. I'd like to be greeted into a new community myself, so I should hand out greetings too. :)

MuffinCrumb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Name: MuffyCrumb
Screenname / Nicknames:
Current Country of Residence: United States of Omg Trump is President, God Have Mercy.

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Brownish
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Breasts: Palmable
Glasses: Big and square
Features: Fuck ton of Freckles
Height: Idk, average?

~ Ideal appearance ~

Eye color: Pink
Hair color: Cool Blue
Hair length: Ass length
Ears: Preferably free of Tinitus
Breasts: Just a bit more...Please.
Tail: No thanks.
Hermaphrodite with Retractable Futa part: Yes Please and Thank
Glasses: I'll keep em
Features: I like my freckles
Height: Same
Cyclops: How would my glasses work?
Skin: Kinda Tan.

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: Sagittarius
My Fears: Being late and running out of time/resources
Common Utterances: "What the Crap/This Bodes Well/Once more unto the Frey"
Is the glass half full, or half empty: It's full of Milk...What kind of milk?
Bad Habits: Slouching...Like I lay full on my back in a chair.

3 Things I Dislike:
1) Socks I've worn for longer than 4 hours.
2) The aftereffect of eating Spicy Food.
3) My hair on Bad Days.

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: ShindoL
Other manga of interest: Take On Me, Harsh Inu, Pollinic Girls Attack
Video game series: Fate/Stay or anything by TYPE-MOON
TV Show: I used to watch House and Scrubs
Anime: Lyrical Nanoha changed my life.
Webcomic: Probably Megatokyo or RPGWorld
Drink: Fresca, or Mike's Hard
Shoe: No Comment
Hat: Headphones?
Color: Pink/Gold/White
Music Genre: Electronica
Internet Meme: Milhouse is not a meme.

Do I...

Smoke: No
Swear: Un-Fucking-Beleivably
Flip out and kill people: Sometimes in Games
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: I have an acoustic but I don't play
Knit scarves for orphans: Who does?
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: I've only bought 1 figurine and it has titties.
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?: I would hope not, I have a job and pay my own bills.
Have furry leanings?: Not really, but I really had a crush on Freyja from FF9.

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: Not in a productive way.
Should Marty have gone back to it?: Don't fuck with timelines, "Dead kids are the Enemy"

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: Bored and Hongfire has changed.
Other random trivia: I like Slimes.

New Question;
Do you like to drive? I do not.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome MuffinCrumb and enjoy your stay, I hope it's not too... Crumb-y *high hat* :D. We're much better than hongfire too, although loli is a no go!

Ahhh, House, have good memories of that show, although didn't watch all of it. The intro, now, I remember that!

And freckles are cute, no freckles no life :3

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Welcome to the forums, MuffinCrumb! Already stumbled upon a post of yours before, didn't recognize you as a newcomer. ^^

TV Show: I used to watch House and Scrubs
Ahhh, House, have good memories of that show, although didn't watch all of it. The intro, now, I remember that!
Yupp yupp, I loved watching House as well! I own season 1-5 on DVD I think, but if I'm not mistaken there are more seasons. At that point, I had watched so much House though, that I wasn't interested anymore. Hugh Laurie plays his role marvellously though, no doubt about that!

Manga artist: ShindoL
I was getting ready to shout-out a shared artist interest, but unfortunately I read that artist name as "Sindoll", which is among my favorite artists. Damn, so close. However, upon checking Shindol's work, I can say that I know some of their work, and that's it's good too. :)

A futa-lover, hm? I think you'll find some friends here in no time. I can only think of one person from the top of my head, but I'm sure you'll bump into other futa fans soon enough.

Well, hope you have fun around here!

ale uto

Reputation score

Name: Hmm, my friends usually called Mr White.. :D
Screenname / Nicknames: ale uto
Current Country of Residence: Indonesia, so sorry for my broken english :p

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: Short
Breasts: I think it's AA.. :D
Glasses: Sometimes i wear it during class.. :p
Features: absolutely normal
Height: 5' 7"

~ Ideal appearance ~

Nah, i'm good with me. :)

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: Gemini
My Fears: Loneliness, crowd
Common Utterances: N/A
Is the glass half full, or half empty: Full glass of tea.. :D
Bad Habits: Hard to wake early, sometimes i'm kind of paranoid and feel left behind.

3 Things I Dislike:
1) Hellish road traffic
2) People that makes things become harder
3) Excessive heat

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: idk, i just see it from the storyline and art..
Other manga of interest: The World God only Knows, Bakuon!!!, Dagashi Kashi, Koe no katachi.
Video game series: CoD, ETS 2, GTA,
TV Show: Top Gear
Anime: mostly slice of life.
Webcomic: i'm not fans of it..
Drink: Water, tea, cappucino, and milk.
Shoe: if i can wear it, it's fine for me. lol
Hat: nothing specific
Color: black, grey, blue, silver
Music Genre: all kind of music that fits my mood.
Internet Meme: polandball

Do I...

Smoke: nah, waste of money..
Swear: seldom
Flip out and kill people: nah..
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: I have learned it, but i forget again..
Knit scarves for orphans: no..
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: no.. it's hard to find a physical store here..
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?: maybe a little of it.
Have furry leanings?: maybe no..

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: no, sometimes i feel desperate if i think about it
Should Marty have gone back to it? : maybe, to fix my way to think

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: to look for some "games" :D
Other random trivia: i like riding at countryside by motorcycle

Notes :
i want to improve my english :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome, welcome ale uto and make yourself at home. Enjoy your stay and mind the gap!

That's my kind of answer for a glass, keep it coming! ^_^ also, you may be interested in an Indonesian political thread we have on here, if it's your cup of tea.

O_O lots of new members this month, good to see!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Hi there ale uto, welcome to the ULMF board!

Chatting it up on english forums and message boards is bound to improve your english skills, so keep it up!

Other manga of interest: The World God only Knows
Anime: mostly slice of life.
Aaaah yes, I see a connection. :D I watched the first two seasons of "World God Only Knows", it's a great show. But damn, especially the 2nd season final "character" episodes (that new teacher if I remember correctly) really hit me hard with the drama club. I love myself drama in my anime, but it was so uncomfortably out-of-place and intense somehow. o.o I enjoyed the show, but I didn't go on watching the other two seasons.
Slice of life anime is good anime. I feel like it's a great base to mix together my other favorite anime genres. :D

Well, I hope you enjoy your time around here, and "selamat bersenang-senang!" (please don't fail me now, o powerful Google Translator....)

O_O lots of new members this month, good to see!
Our efforts are coming to fruition, Byzantine. ;)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It tis most excellent, wonder if we'll get paid for this hard work - in seeing more hentai around! :D

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

wonder if we'll get paid for this hard work - in seeing more hentai around! :D
More people around means
more people talking about games and projects, meaning
even more content shared by people everywhere in the Hentai section.

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Name:
Screenname / Nicknames: FlynnFlann
Current Country of Residence: USA

~ Real-life appearance ~

I'm a scruffy white dude with shaggy brown hair.
Super rare, right?

~ Personality ~

ENTP

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: Joji Manabe. Dude is a fucking legend.

Video game series: Yakuza. Kabukicho is my favorite haunt when I visit Tokyo.
Also Millennium War Aigis. I didn't care for FTP games until Aigis came around.

Anime: Patlabor. Getter Robo. Anything with robots really.

Drink: Coffee.

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: I've lurked here for ages but never posted.
Also, promotion of the game I'm working on. I'll be honest here.

Other random trivia: I used to work on the publishing side of the mainstream videogames industry.

Notes: I own TinyHat Studios and we're working on a brothel building game called Dimlight City!
You can find it at dimlightcity.com

Thanks for having me guys!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Welcome to the realm of the ULMF community, FlynnFlann!

I was going to link an image of Flim and Flam from "My Little Pony" because your name reminded me of them, but I guess that similarity's just a coincidence. :D
Hope you're going to have fun around here, and good luck promoting your game!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welcome to the realm of the ULMF community, FlynnFlann!

I was going to link an image of Flim and Flam from "My Little Pony" because your name reminded me of them, but I guess that similarity's just a coincidence. :D
Hope you're going to have fun around here, and good luck promoting your game!
I swear it's a coincidence.
My nickname with my friends used to be "gangbanger flynn"- long story.
It's just been easier to shorten it to FlynnFlann on most sites.