What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Are the cars really that bad? If enough people find the colour offputting, I could change them all to orange or something.
Oh, no, I didn't find it even remotely offputting. I just took far too long to realize that they were wrecked cars as opposed to mysterious black rectangles that I evidently couldn't walk through.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey Indivi have you given any though to some form of item crafting? not saying you should or shouldn't, just asking.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

question : is there going to be pregnancy planed for the game?
Something like that will be a little while in coming, since it's a portrait altering kink. But, sure, I'll implement it somewhere down the line.

Oh, no, I didn't find it even remotely offputting. I just took far too long to realize that they were wrecked cars as opposed to mysterious black rectangles that I evidently couldn't walk through.
Ah, okay. Yeah, a lot of the map graphics are going to rely on interpretation/context-clues to figure out. It might not be the prettiest way of doing things, but it makes things a lot easier for me, which lets me focus on the more interesting parts of the game.

hey Indivi have you given any though to some form of item crafting? not saying you should or shouldn't, just asking.
It's certainly possible. There are a few public domain scripts I could use so it'll also be relatively simple to implement. Something like that probably won't come until there are more items in the game, but yeah, I could see using various monster drops for putting together more interesting items/clothes.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wounder if there is going to be "interesting" clothing options like slime armour or parasite clothing.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seems interesting, i'll give a shot.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- Made Anywhere Seller unsellable
- Added gaining whipping record from milking scene
- Added lactation state
- Added means to enlarge breasts one size
- Added several items related to lactation
- Added a second milking scene in same place as first one.
- Added a second rest point to abandoned city
- Added backgrounds to Slave House, and The Rock/ Gentlemen’s Club
- Added clothing options: Hair Ribbon, Hair Bow, Windbreaker, Thick Sock Sneakers, Boxers, Bloomers
- Reduced harshness of blue coloured clothing.
- Added some things to do in the apartment: take a bath, and masturbate
- Added some things for the slum peddlers to sell.
- Fixed stats for dress pants.

Here’s the change log since last time. Been working on opening up the wilderness and making it possible to get captured and enslaved. It’s really involved though, so I’ll probably have to take my time with it.

wounder if there is going to be "interesting" clothing options like slime armour or parasite clothing.
Oh for sure. Stuff like that is on the list, not to worry.

seems interesting, i'll give a shot.
Sounds good, hope it does you well.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the next release going to be on this Friday or in August? Also, are you going to add like equip-able Vibrators like this ( chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4104035 ) or something?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any chance we'll see some clothing damage in this? Or at least forced clothing removal?
Like certain enemies could tear or steal your clothes? Maybe they can do extra things to your exposed areas per say.
Just a thought.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I played the game, enjoyed it quite a bit too. Bit surprised there wasn't a sexual encounter with the cat girl near the beginning of the game, wondering if thats going to change.

I also wonder if the game's story is going to be influenced by karma, since the two choices at the milk store seem pretty morality influenced, it would be nice if that choice influenced text/story at the Don's Place.

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this game going to have a source on Github like CoC and TiTS? Would be a lot more convenient for people who want to get straight to the "action".

Or, alternatively, a scene replayer in the game itself?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the next release going to be on this Friday or in August? Also, are you going to add like equip-able Vibrators like this ( chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4104035 ) or something?
In August. And yes, definitely do have plans for wearable sex toys. Seems like a lot of people are into that, me included, of course.

Any chance we'll see some clothing damage in this? Or at least forced clothing removal?
Like certain enemies could tear or steal your clothes? Maybe they can do extra things to your exposed areas per say.
Just a thought.
clothing damage would be way too much to handle considering how many things you can wear. But yes to forced clothing removal. It's actually already implemented, just need to make some encounters with those behaviour algorithms.

I played the game, enjoyed it quite a bit too. Bit surprised there wasn't a sexual encounter with the cat girl near the beginning of the game, wondering if thats going to change.

I also wonder if the game's story is going to be influenced by karma, since the two choices at the milk store seem pretty morality influenced, it would be nice if that choice influenced text/story at the Don's Place.
don't worry, the cat girl's story isn't done yet. There'll be more to her later on.

Karma, I'm not too sure yet how in-depth I want to go with that. The idea is that being good or evil will affect how other people will treat you, where you can go and how certain events play out. But still mulling over whether it might complicate things too much.

oh man this one looks soooo good :D keep working on it pls!
On it boss.

Is this game going to have a source on Github like CoC and TiTS? Would be a lot more convenient for people who want to get straight to the "action".

Or, alternatively, a scene replayer in the game itself?
I'm actually not familiar with what this is. Is it like a text database with all the scenes from the game uploaded? If it's not too complicated, then sure, I can upload scenes from the game.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

clothing damage would be way too much to handle considering how many things you can wear. But yes to forced clothing removal. It's actually already implemented, just need to make some encounters with those behaviour algorithms.
I figured clothing damage would of been too much but its definitely nice to hear about forced clothing removal, and the fact that its already a planned feature.

I'll be keeping a closer watch on this.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm just thought of something will there be full on sex attacks in battle?
or will you stick with teasing?

MetalDemon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually not familiar with what this is. Is it like a text database with all the scenes from the game uploaded? If it's not too complicated, then sure, I can upload scenes from the game.
GIT is a form of version control. If you are at all serious about this project (or any software project) I highly recommend that you look into version control because it WILL save you from all sorts of headaches in the future.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I'm back to work on this.

Lust Doll - Release 1.2b

(Note: If you already played any of the previous releases, you can probably skip this one. There isn't much new content added. It's mostly just to cull certain mechanics that are more trouble than they're worth, and get the second abandoned city rest point set up for new players.)

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

1.2b
- Made Anywhere Seller unsellable
- Added gaining whipping record from milking scene
- Added lactation state
- Added means to enlarge breasts one size
- Added several items related to lactation
- Added a second milking scene in same place as first one.
- Added a second rest point to abandoned city
- Added backgrounds to Slave House, and The Rock/ Gentlemen's Club
- Added clothing options: Hair Ribbon, Hair Bow, Windbreaker, Thick Sock Sneakers, Boxers, Bloomers
- Reduced harshness of blue coloured clothing.
- Added some things to do in the apartment: take a bath, and masturbate
- Added some things for the slum peddlers to sell.
- Fixed stats for dress pants.
- Removed held items when working as a waitress/waiter
- Removed karma mechanic
- Removed horizontal cutins
- Removed day count
- Revised code for records to be easier to handle

hmmm just thought of something will there be full on sex attacks in battle?
or will you stick with teasing?
Haven't really thought about it, to tell you the truth. I guess it does makes sense. So... Put that down as maybe.

GIT is a form of version control. If you are at all serious about this project (or any software project) I highly recommend that you look into version control because it WILL save you from all sorts of headaches in the future.
Ah, okay thanks. Mostly I just do manual backups right now, since I'm the only one who's working on this right now so I don't have to worry about overwriting someone else's progress. Let me learn more about how it works first, before I set up something proper.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I haven't gotten to the point I was in my first playthrough but I'm liking the new additions already. The new rest point is free which makes credit grinding a lot easier. I also like the backgrounds, especially the gentlemen's club one. It looks great.

Although, I'm not finding what the machine parts from the slum vender are for. Also, what to do on the couch in the apartment. I was assuming that was where the masturbate option was for, but even going there aroused doesn't give me an option.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I haven't gotten to the point I was in my first playthrough but I'm liking the new additions already. The new rest point is free which makes credit grinding a lot easier. I also like the backgrounds, especially the gentlemen's club one. It looks great.

Although, I'm not finding what the machine parts from the slum vender are for. Also, what to do on the couch in the apartment. I was assuming that was where the masturbate option was for, but even going there aroused doesn't give me an option.
Awesome, thanks for trying it. Just so you know, you can also port your save file over so that you don't have to start over.

The machine parts are for something I haven't finished implementing yet, so for now, they won't do anything. I also accidentally screwed up the masturbate option (which should be on the couch, yes), so maybe just ignore that for now haha... (still need to write proper scenes for that anyways)

Edit:Lust Doll r1.2c

One more update. Again, it's mainly bug fixes/revisions, so if you've already played the previous releases, you can skip this one. This should be the last purely mechanics update for now. Definitely focusing on much-needed content from here on out.

The most important change to be aware of: You can now press D to trigger random encounters in appropriate areas (saves you from having to walk back and forth repeatedly to find them)

1.2c
-Automated showing stats for equipment and consumables in description
-Revised colour for blue windbreaker
-Fixed a bug where xxx scene preferences didn't work
-Implemented a vastly more efficient method of inputting text into the database.
-Fixed a bug where text gets cut off if too long.
-Red aura indicating encounter presence will flash lightly now.
-Fixed a bug where going into options auto selects end current game.
-Added shortcut key to trigger random encounters.
-Revised/fixed masturbation options in apartment.
-Made a small edit to male milking scene to account for plot inconsistencies.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey so I knuckled down over the weekends to work on this, and am now fairly close to a new release (just got one big thing left to do that begins with "M" and ends with "to F transformation event".) So just a summary of what's changed in release two, since it's been a while:

2.0:
-Implemented semi-automated exit point arrows
-Automated resetting overlay options
-Added gaining record for masturbating in apartment
-New area: Forest Park
-Added items: glasses, visors, masks, vibe panties, necklaces
-Modified code to allow for having a dick without balls
-Reduced saturation of green clothes
-Improved efficiency of records for scene variations
-Revised coding for stuff that can happen to you while you're walking
-Opened up a store close to Tiffany's Gems store
-Added flags for involuntary transformation in Inner Sanctum
-Added being able to wander the wilderness
-New area: Abandoned Base
-Rewrote apartment masturbation scenes
-Re-added portraits using vertical frame
-Re-mapped Inner Sanctum
-Messed with sleeping code
-Removed collars from shop, and removed them from character if wearing (I'm going to do something more special with them.)
-Automated showing what body part an equip goes on
-Added place to remove parasite in city
-Implemented more efficient method of text input to variables

Probably sometime this week, I'll do a release for patreons, followed by a public release a week later (it was originally two weeks, but eh, maybe one is enough.)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably sometime this week, I'll do a release for patreons, followed by a public release a week later (it was originally two weeks, but eh, maybe one is enough.)
sounds good and it'll give me time to try out you old games, cause you seem they have a fanbase.