What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

I just want to know ONE thing: Is it gonna have animations?

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a lot of fun, and I'm happy soft vore is in there! I can't wait for the updates! I'm surprised you got RPG maker to work at such a resolution, usually going above 640x480 causes RPG Maker to explode.

Logos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After a bit more, I found a somewhat minor bug. If you enter the wilderness area outside of New Ark from the sewers, it will be marked as a random encounter area, but there don't appear to be any enemies to encounter there. Occasionally, an encounter will fire, but no battle starts. I'd guess that it's meant to be an encounter with slavers, but not certain there.

This doesn't actually break anything, which is good. Just something that I noticed.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I know this is a demo, but is it safe to assume that you can't get a membership to the torture rack?

Loving the game so far and can't wait for more updates!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have a bug fix!:

Lust Doll - Release 1.1

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

Important note: make sure you are not inside the Don's Lair, or the Torture Rack when you transfer your save file all over, or you may end up trapped inside!

If your game crashes when you try to do the waitress job, wear something on your upper body (specifically your upper body) and it should fix itself. After that, you can remove it. Anyone starting a new game with the updated download should not have to do this.

Fixed:
- Some of the options when creating a character no longer start out at a 3rd invisible selection
- Can now participate in medical experiments.
- Added instructions to start.
- Prevented buying apartment multiple times.
- Inventory bug fixed(?)
- Properly prevented access to Don's Lair for now, as well as Torture Rack (since you can't do anything in those places right now.)
- Proper map name change when going to slums on right side of map.
- More difficult to lose your virginity now.
- Fix for crash when attempting to work as waitress without ever having worn anything before.
- Added waitress job expressions
- Added two scenes for winning against bandit girl
- Fixed NPC dialogue outside of Gentleman's Club.
- Prevented random encounters when leaving the sewers out into the wilderness.
- Improved layering of neck wear over upper body wear.
- Fixed shrine options
- Fixed event's background not changing when returning from Inner Sanctum.

Was fun, feels pretty solid.
I noticed that you can't lose a fight by getting too aroused, and that you don't actually need to sleep.
Thanks for playing! Yeah, only your opponent can lose by getting too aroused. Though in exchange, you tend to lose a lot of pretty important stats by having high lust. I guess there's no real implicit need for sleeping, but it IS the most reliable method of restoring your health and energy.

Pretty good, I'd say. I'll be watching for updates.

The Don and his men seem rather dedicated to convincing me that he's running a bathhouse... .
Ha ha, yeah, that place is supposed to be inaccessible right now. Whoops.

I just want to know ONE thing: Is it gonna have animations?
Probably not for this game, no. I did think a lot about it, and eventually decided against it, as that'll be pretty tough for me to keep up long-term, plus it'll play havoc with the amount of customization you can do.

I AM thinking about some small side games with animations at some point. We'll see.

This is a lot of fun, and I'm happy soft vore is in there! I can't wait for the updates! I'm surprised you got RPG maker to work at such a resolution, usually going above 640x480 causes RPG Maker to explode.

Thanks! I'm actually using an external .dll to let me use a higher resolution. You're right, normally 640x480 is the max RPG Maker can do. To be fair though, that's probably as big as you really need for most sprites based games.

After a bit more, I found a somewhat minor bug. If you enter the wilderness area outside of New Ark from the sewers, it will be marked as a random encounter area, but there don't appear to be any enemies to encounter there. Occasionally, an encounter will fire, but no battle starts. I'd guess that it's meant to be an encounter with slavers, but not certain there.

This doesn't actually break anything, which is good. Just something that I noticed.
Yep, got it. Thanks, it's fixed in the update above.

So I know this is a demo, but is it safe to assume that you can't get a membership to the torture rack?

Loving the game so far and can't wait for more updates!
Hey, sorry not yet. I'm actually going to close off that area until you can get a membership. Thanks for playing!

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I love the new scenes with the bandit girl!

Would you mind sharing your plans for the next update (what do you plan to add)? Or is that too much of a spoiler?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I love the new scenes with the bandit girl!

Would you mind sharing your plans for the next update (what do you plan to add)? Or is that too much of a spoiler?
Thanks! I probably shouldn't say. Not so much because it's spoilers, but more because I don't want to promise something, then change my mind and end up doing something else. Instead, I'll probably just post on tumblr whatever I've done since the last post.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really love it, but i feel that there could be more added to make the game even more fun!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

While we wait I wanted to point out a pretty good scene in the milk store.
If you want to gain access to this scene go to the fitness building and increase your nimble Lv to 10 by doing yoga.
Then go to the milk store and unlock the door that leads to the back room. Go down the stairs and you are done enjoy.
I think this whole process will take about credits 200 (This number may vary depending on if you have an apartment or if you use milk to replenish you energy)

Has anyone else found scenes that you have to work for to obtain?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can also get +1 Nimble for each of the Beret (7cr), Sneakers (40cr), Neckerchief (4cr), and Pleated Skirt (30cr). Combine that with the two Nimble+50% mood bonuses (Focused (Study at the Library) and Tranquil (bathhouse, 5cr)) and you don't actually need to go to the gym at all.

------

Indivi, are the map tiles intended to be abstract, or are they placeholders? Either way, it'd be nice if the wrecked cars in the starting town were not just black rectangles. ... I don't know why just the wrecked cars threw me.

Also, I am so pleased to find a sandbox game with more emphasis on BDSM and less on physical transformations...

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is really cool so far. I haven't played the new version yet but I like what I see. Some things could do with improving though. I found it too much effort to get credits by combat, if there was a store I could sell slime residue and worm teeth to I missed it and bandits are a bit too rare to be a reliable source of income. If theres a constant non combat way to earn money I also missed it. Navigating the city was also a bit of a pain probably because there arent really any landmarks
Other than that its coming along real nice.

Oh also the hotel in the mall is kinda annoying to get to and from

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is really cool so far. I haven't played the new version yet but I like what I see. Some things could do with improving though. I found it too much effort to get credits by combat, if there was a store I could sell slime residue and worm teeth to I missed it and bandits are a bit too rare to be a reliable source of income. If theres a constant non combat way to earn money I also missed it. Navigating the city was also a bit of a pain probably because there arent really any landmarks

You can work in the city. "Rose's Dinner" I think it's called, offers you a job if you talk with the manager.

Also, I think the encounters should be a bit more common, just a bit. The game is looking amazing so far! can't wait to see how the Torture Chamber works. And, there are encounters in the wilderness?

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is a store called "buck for bang". There you can sell what ever you don't want.

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, if this becomes another CoC or FS I'll be one happy camper.

May I suggest a minimap in some corner somewhere? If just for the immediate area (e.g. slums, sewers, etc.)

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Indivi, are the map tiles intended to be abstract, or are they placeholders? Either way, it'd be nice if the wrecked cars in the starting town were not just black rectangles. ... I don't know why just the wrecked cars threw me.

Also, I am so pleased to find a sandbox game with more emphasis on BDSM and less on physical transformations...
Definitely abstract/open to interpretation. Are the cars really that bad? If enough people find the colour offputting, I could change them all to orange or something.

Thanks for the interest. I'm actually a little surprised that there aren't more bdsm'ey games out there.

What piepiepie said. There's a place to sell your useless items, in the East area of the city. I'm going to work on adding a sleep point between fighting the cat girl and going to the city, so hopefully that'll make things easier.

Also, I think the encounters should be a bit more common, just a bit. The game is looking amazing so far! can't wait to see how the Torture Chamber works. And, there are encounters in the wilderness?
Thanks for playing! Right now, encounters are averaged at about one per 100 steps. If other people want it to be more frequent, then I'll tweak it further.
There will be encounters in the wilderness. I'm actually going to open it up, so that you can walk around and try to find hidden things.

Honestly, if this becomes another CoC or FS I'll be one happy camper.

May I suggest a minimap in some corner somewhere? If just for the immediate area (e.g. slums, sewers, etc.)
Big shoes to fill! At least for CoC, don't know what game is FS.
A few people have actually asked about minimaps. I think I'm going to have to say no to that though, since I'm planning on adding buildings/rooms to old areas as time goes by. More likely what'll happen is that my maps will get less convoluted in the future, so that you guys hopefully won't need a mini map.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

question : is there going to be pregnancy planed for the game?

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link for release 1.1 (available in the first post) is not dead.
is for me i tried all links o.o, lemme double check

Update: Nevermind it works now, oddly the first time i clicked it it gave a me a dead link,