What's new

RPG Maker INCEST STORY (COMPLETED) FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

ghost80

Reputation score
Re: INCEST STORY (COMPLETED) FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

Guide for 0.6 can be found here: pastebin/EXdWnsCR
Thanks for the guide. However I still managed to get stuck following it. It says the following:

Disregard his idea to go back, and instead go home. Talk to your mom and dad, then talk to your mom again. She wants alcohol, easy.
Unfortunately the home is empty except for the sister who is locked in her room.
How am I supposed to advance the story if I cant find mom&dad anywhere?

lamanoob76

Reputation score

Unfortunately the home is empty except for the sister who is locked in her room.
How am I supposed to advance the story if I cant find mom&dad anywhere?
Same problem here too, stucked there :(

Tsukaska

Reputation score

You want to go visit nicole during the night. You'll find out you need batteries, go into the garage at your home, then head back to nicole, then go back home and sleep until morning. Visit nicole again, then go back home and your mom and dad should be there.

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After the scene with the prostitute an npc trapped me and now I can't get out.

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is great especially sister's figure, however i hope creater could consider to decrease glowing distraction spot since it takes more time and also game over part:(. seriously, this is H-game, it is fair to send main character to his home after he was defeated

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble with the resolution of the pictures?
The game is fine and so are some pictures, but sex scenes seem to be going off screen slightly so I can't see half the picture.

Lookass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if "Incest story 2" will be about the same family or not?

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: INCEST STORY - FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

So many walking in this game. And so many boring battles.
Not even one of the sexual encounters had any impact on me, they were so many and so easy.There was no challenge, no anticipation.
In a couple of days the punk committed a mass genocide on security personnel, street thugs and sewer rats, and blackmailed and fucked every woman he met.
There is no story in this Incest Story game, just a string of simple fetch quests with a short sex scene in the end or each.
You sir, are totally right.

I'm not one for freely criticizing the hard work of others but... think about it: incest games are supposed to be based on STORY. That's the most important aspect by far because incest is considered to be taboo by everyone, and only after gradual unnatural attraction could something remotely sexual happen.

Sex scenes were supposed to be based on curiosity and VERY on the light side at first ("I never thought about my sister this way... I'm a sick person!"), and only after some time and exposure ("Oh I can't contain myself, I need to pee! ... Oh god, she's in the shower! I should leave..."), then... only then you should up the ante and introduce a fairly innocent request like "Hey sis, you never thought how would be to kiss someone...?"

...but in this game you rip your sister virginity up while raping her over the excuse of some dumb pictures and not giving a damn about it afterwards. Even blaming her for locking you out of her room after that! That without forgetting about the mass murder at the airport, which it's seemingly a not so bad thing as long as you "escape" the area. :confused:

The script of this game is so insulting to the player's intelligence that I already stopped playing after that scene. The MC is so incompatible with what you could expect from a normal human being that you wonder how in the hell was he able to survive until the moment you start playing the game. I mean, he's so psychopathic that he should have been in a mental institution from age 5.

In a game not so difficult to made with RPGMaker and "some" 3D software for posing the models, one could expect to see a little more care in things like a plausible story... but you won't get that here.

The only good thing about this is that maybe this is a sign that the fan-made adult gaming scene is maturing and with so many new games now we can actually starting the appreciate the differences in quality...

Last edited:

K84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this game and his quality images, I think that they are iRay renders but I´m not sure, right?. I need a Nvidia Card right now :(

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: INCEST STORY - FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

You sir, are totally right.

I'm not one for freely criticizing the hard work of others but... think about it: incest games are supposed to be based on STORY. That's the most important aspect by far because incest is considered to be taboo by everyone, and only after gradual unnatural attraction could something remotely sexual happen.

Sex scenes were supposed to be based on curiosity and VERY on the light side at first ("I never thought about my sister this way... I'm a sick person!"), and only after some time and exposure ("Oh I can't contain myself, I need to pee! ... Oh god, she's in the shower! I should leave..."), then... only then you should up the ante and introduce a fairly innocent request like "Hey sis, you never thought how would be to kiss someone...?"

...but in this game you rip your sister virginity up while raping her over the excuse of some dumb pictures and not giving a damn about it afterwards. Even blaming her for locking you out of her room after that! That without forgetting about the mass murder at the airport, which it's seemingly a not so bad thing as long as you "escape" the area. :confused:

The script of this game is so insulting to the player's intelligence that I already stopped playing after that scene. The MC is so incompatible with what you could expect from a normal human being that you wonder how in the hell was he able to survive until the moment you start playing the game. I mean, he's so psychopathic that he should have been in a mental institution from age 5.

In a game not so difficult to made with RPGMaker and "some" 3D software for posing the models, one could expect to see a little more care in things like a plausible story... but you won't get that here.

The only good thing about this is that maybe this is a sign that the fan-made adult gaming scene is maturing and with so many new games now we can actually starting the appreciate the differences in quality...
Milftoon Beach with mass murder added...:D

kirin7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need WALKTHROUGH Final V. this game no have "quest log":confused::confused:

JakeNGBR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I go from here? Where do I find the 7 drugs?

JakeNGBR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find anywhere this shiny spot

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone maybe playing Taboo Request from the same creator?

Any walkthrough for this game arround ?

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how do i get through this grass? it locked my way, I couldn't go inside to get te 7th drug :(

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how do i get through this grass? it locked my way, I couldn't go inside to get te 7th drug :(
7.drug is not there it is around the beach or houses also they are in houses all is there look better. after getting all drugs road opens.

Last edited: