What's new

RPG Maker INCEST STORY (COMPLETED) FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: INCEST STORY 0.1a - DEMO AVAILABLE (ENGLISH)

The story and backstory is non existant.
Fighting is pointless
But fun! a pervert teenager with a gun? (Finally no more swords or bows) count me in!
There is 0 buildup or explaining character motivation. ZERO
He is a teenager, his mother is super hot, his aunt is superhot too, and finally but not less his sister super hot too and he is looking for sex becuse he is a teenager. :D call me simple but is enough for me :) (sometime less is more)

I will give you credit for very nice big city, this alone looks nice.

I dont know who might be willing to pay 10$ for it. There are many faar more ambicious project there that never take a single penny.
Charging 10$ for unfinished H-game proves that ppl dont respect their patrons, treating them like stupid cattle to be milked dry.

once you finish the game I will check back to see if it is worth anything and then maybe pay you some tribute.
The city is awesome im sure he spent a lot of time making it.

On the other hand,i have to say that "5 hours gameplay plus 250 images of which over 100 are sex scenes (in the first demo), is totally worth it! once he finish the game will be brutal! and all this for 10$ or even less! jackpot!!!".

But is just my opinion i respect yours.

Last edited:

meia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

starting the aunt's request at night makes it seemingly impossible to enter the bank or make it daytime

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll give you a tip, if you don't send the versions to people via message every donation cycle, randoms can get in your patreon, pledge, access the newsfeed, download it and then just remove patronage without paying a single dime.

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll give you a tip, if you don't send the versions to people via message every donation cycle, randoms can get in your patreon, pledge, access the newsfeed, download it and then just remove patronage without paying a single dime.
I have to give full legal hrpgheaven. So rather you give this full version free to everyone or are you waiting until next month. I myself am at patreon and also as a beta tester here and know some who simply ask for the link and then disappear immediately.

to your version, I can only say, just keep it up, so I find pretty good, although this great city is getting used to - on the other hand reminds me your game to the "Y3DF Comics"

definitely you now have my attention and have won me as patreon. I'm curious times on your next update

in this sense, keep it up :)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to try and ask if there was something like progressive corruption, then I saw that:

The story and backstory is non existant.
Fighting is pointless
There is 0 buildup or explaining character motivation. ZERO
If it's true, that's really sad :( : a major inherent strength of English rpg maker games is that they are, well, in actual English and not machine translated from Japanese.
If there is no story in which people can invest in, and no progression toward hotter scenes to keep people interested (like panchira, some voyeurism to begin with for example, and then more and more daring scenes), then it's basically meet&fuck, and that's not for me.
I'll keep an eye on it though, the art seems good, and maybe the next project will have more story than this one, while keeping the good art style.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was going to try and ask if there was something like progressive corruption, then I saw that:

If it's true, that's really sad :( : a major inherent strength of English rpg maker games is that they are, well, in actual English and not machine translated from Japanese.
If there is no story in which people can invest in, and no progression toward hotter scenes to keep people interested (like panchira, some voyeurism to begin with for example, and then more and more daring scenes), then it's basically meet&fuck, and that's not for me.
I'll keep an eye on it though, the art seems good, and maybe the next project will have more story than this one, while keeping the good art style.
Play the demo first, before trust other people opinions. :p

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whats bad about a set history?

Not all games have to give you choices, hell in old final fantasys (The good ones, not the new crap) you didn't have a choice, and they were awesome.

What i mean with that, is that if the story is good its not needed to have choices, thats a tipe of game, not all have to be like that, is like reading a doujin, you don't need choices if its good its good...

My opinion at least, i liked what i saw, and i like a teen being and asshole an dominating women, corruption? its in the game more of less but its not a number, the first scene with the aunt is blackmail, with time i think she will "bend over xD" (my prediction) to his whims, but at least in the start she doesn't like it at all so... i don't know give it a chance, the best impresion is always your own so...

Last edited:
OP
atack12

atack12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all positive and negative opinions. Regarding the sound, it will be fixed in the next version. I'm happy for people who like the plot and those who don't, unfortunately, will have to wait for another project.

The city is big because there will be a lot going on there!

Thanks for help, I fixed that.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whats bad about a set history?

Not all games have to give you choices, hell in old final fantasys (The good ones, not the new crap) you didn't have a choice, and they were awesome.

What i mean with that, is that if the story is good its not needed to have choices, thats a tipe of game, not all have to be like that, is like reading a doujin, you don't need choices if its good its good...
Great, so this game mimics the limits and design choices of those that are 10+ years old. I'm not trying to diss on the game overall, but there's a reason that a bunch of us are saying that some choices would be good. Like personally, I don't find the Aunt interesting, but I like the sister. I wish I could skip some scenes and aim for others. But I don't seem to be able to do that.

None of this is unfixable, but I can't get myself interested in the way you two seem to be.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In less of 24 hours the first Milestone Goal reached! and 66 patreons right now,congrats!!! :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a bug : Trying to get the event with the blonde "biker" dude that walks around in some alleyway calls for a missing image and the game crashes.

OP
atack12

atack12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In less of 24 hours the first Milestone Goal reached! and 66 patreons right now,congrats!!! :D
Thanks! right now I'm close to reach the second goal :)

Got a bug : Trying to get the event with the blonde "biker" dude that walks around in some alleyway calls for a missing image and the game crashes.
Ok, thanks for report that bug.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a little bug (in the demo so maybe fixed already) with the aunt.

When she get upset after you showing the pictures, your character go straight down. But if a furniture is in the way, your character is stucked and nothing happen after.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good demo i rly liked it ! :D

Beornwahl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be more content after the first sister/aunt part. Both have locked their doors and the mother merely says: Go take care of your matters.?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The CGI is very good, but the actual game overworld lags a bit for (admittedly this laptop is getting a bit up in age, but still) and it takes a lot of slow walking everywhere.

The battling isn't necessarily the most inspired either. I got to level 4 or 5 and I just had a single ability aside from the standard attack. :/

Still, looks promising.

OP
atack12

atack12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a little bug (in the demo so maybe fixed already) with the aunt.

When she get upset after you showing the pictures, your character go straight down. But if a furniture is in the way, your character is stucked and nothing happen after.
That's was already fixed.

Good demo i rly liked it ! :D

Is there supposed to be more content after the first sister/aunt part. Both have locked their doors and the mother merely says: Go take care of your matters.?
Yes, in version 0.3. (Aunt at swiming pool and sister at a friend's house)

The CGI is very good, but the actual game overworld lags a bit for (admittedly this laptop is getting a bit up in age, but still) and it takes a lot of slow walking everywhere.

The battling isn't necessarily the most inspired either. I got to level 4 or 5 and I just had a single ability aside from the standard attack. :/

Still, looks promising.
In version 0.3 I reduced the little lags by decrease number of active processes at the same time, but unfortunately it still can lags a little at night.

sriji1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mother keeps saying "Go take care of your matters"

Is it a bug or is that all in the 0.2 Demo version AND is there more in full version 0.2