In today's news...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

Jeez, I was just going for the fact she's a woman, but apparently you guys are all just racists. :p

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, uh. Damn. :(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We're already sad Nielsons dead, why do we need to bring up will ferrell? Now I'm just depressed

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not Leslie Nielsen!!! Shirley you can't be serious!!!

ALSO,
Toxic, everyone knows all homosexuals have difficulty with sarcasm, you don't have to be a dick and point it out.
Heheh... Homosexuals... they probably would WANT you to be a dick and point...

Alright, immature moment over.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Heheh... Homosexuals... they probably would WANT you to be a dick and point...
Except you know, the homosexuals that aren't attracted to him, or the homosexuals that don't like men...

what's been with the rash of horrible jokes suddenly?

And once again religious extremists poke their head up to make someone's life miserable.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

GAH! I don't think this universe is big enough to contain my rage right now. You may get to work on interdimensional transport, or it's going to die a premature heat death.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

GAH! I don't think this universe is big enough to contain my rage right now. You may get to work on interdimensional transport, or it's going to die a premature heat death.
I read about it earlier.

Seems like the perfect show for the type of reality TV we are having right now. Which seems to be "Who the hell can make the shallowest most retarded Reality TV to watch NEXT?!?"

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"And in Britain, to celebrate the 2012 Olympics, we're going to create an entire new series of Big Brother!" Aka digging up and whipping the dead, un-popular horse a bit more.

If there ever was a contest to see just how shallow and stupid a reality/celebrity show can be, that would be a difficult competitor to beat.

I'm sure I can't be the only one thinking that.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

And someone would use it for that D:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I... don't think I can really comment properly on this. It really made me cock an eyebrow and shake my head.

I mean I know that people have these body issues and everything, but why shove a bunch of plastic inside yourself? Maybe I'm just weird, I mean I don't even have pierced ears simply because I don't want to have metal jabbing into my flesh.

Whatever floats yer boat I guess...

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't get this idea at all. I mean I understand the "wedding of your dreams bit." That actually sounds pretty neat and if I liked reality TV maybe I would want to watch because ya know weddings are nice and it would be neat to see someone get a really nice wedding especially if they can't afford their dreams. BUT how exactly does "dream plastic surgery" go together with the wedding of your dreams? That just doesn't make any sense to me. The two are just so completely unrelated that it makes me mad to think somebody is getting paid good money to come up with that completely illogical idea. And what's more I want to know why anyone would be interested to watch people compete for their dream plastic surgery? Yay some girl is going to get a nose job? I mean during the show all you get to see is their ugly deformed looking self and hear them whine about how ugly they are....no thanks....Way to take what sounded like a neat idea and ruin it with complete stupidity ABC....

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I... don't think I can really comment properly on this. It really made me cock an eyebrow and shake my head.

I mean I know that people have these body issues and everything, but why shove a bunch of plastic inside yourself? Maybe I'm just weird, I mean I don't even have pierced ears simply because I don't want to have metal jabbing into my flesh.

Whatever floats yer boat I guess...
For some reason that surprises me sin. With the occasional story you bring in about the parties you go to and the type of games you play, I would have expected you to like body art of some sort. Are you against tattoos as well?

Personally, I'm not a fan of any kind of body art - a second ear piercing is pushing it and anything more detracts from someone's natural beauty to me - so I can understand why not, it's just somewhat surprising.

But yeah plastic surgery is the worst. I really thought I'd finished being surprised by the depths reality TV could sink to.

Interestingly enough though, in the defense of reality TV, the other night there was nothing on and my fiance put on this one channel she sometimes likes, and "I didn't even know I was pregnant" happened to be on. We ended up half-paying attention to it over dinner, mostly to make fun of it (so fake, I'm sorry, but there's no way you gain 70 pounds and stop your period for 7 months and not realize you MIGHT be preggo), but I'm on the fence about it right now because I actually realized just how educational it is. I mean, teenagers are getting stupider and stupider these days, and this kind of ridiculous premise sounds like the perfect thing to attract a bunch of morons (specifically teenage female morons) and tickle their fancy while simultaneously educating them on the dangers/signs/processes of pregnancy. I don't know if that was the intention, but if it was, I want to pat the creator on the back and tell him/her "good job."

That said, fuck reality tv, and fuck the idiot americans who lap that drivel up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It's not just American's, we've got plenty of dumb cunts over here in Britain who watch that shit til the cows come home. And dont get me started on the fucking idiots who obsess over soaps, there's been people getting aggressive towards actors/actress' who played particularly villainous characters.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For some reason that surprises me sin. With the occasional story you bring in about the parties you go to and the type of games you play, I would have expected you to like body art of some sort. Are you against tattoos as well?

Personally, I'm not a fan of any kind of body art - a second ear piercing is pushing it and anything more detracts from someone's natural beauty to me - so I can understand why not, it's just somewhat surprising.
Surprisingly I'm okay with tattoos. I have some myself as I've said elsewhere on here... somewhere...

I know it doesn't make sense as injecting ink under my skin via a needle is worse than having a needle dangling from my ear... but I'm good with tattoos.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Aesthetically and in concept I can appreciate tattoos more than piercings. I've never liked piercings of any kind. I rarely ever feel they add to the look of a person, and have never liked the basic concept of skewering objects through flesh for adornment in general. The thought of it getting caught on something has always been something to make me cringe. The permanency of a tattoo of course has to be something properly thought about, but the concept of a bit of artwork on skin doesn't bother me as much. That said the majority of typical tattoo designs such as those seen advertised in palours don't actually appeal to me much, but that's slightly beside the point.

Oh yah, and RTV sucks...

Last edited: