What's new

SIM [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Artificial Academy

i've searched through the whole technical site and i have no idea what i'm doing wrong or right Dx

oh well, my Hentai will never be within my reach it seems! :( :confused:

Reputation score

I must be some kind of stupid, because either I can't get this thing to work or I can't find the file. I'm going to go with the latter seeing as how something with Illusion plastered on it in all caps pops up at the top of my uninstallable programs. Normally I wouldn't resort to asking but it seems that the wiki that I have been so generously linked to has been deleted. Can somebody please tell me where I may find the game files?

Edit: Ok I found out that I need to use the startup.exe, now I have shortcuts to the game, the main problem now is that it white screens after it says Loading... I honestly don't know what I'm doing here.

Last edited:

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must be some kind of stupid, because either I can't get this thing to work or I can't find the file. I'm going to go with the latter seeing as how something with Illusion plastered on it in all caps pops up at the top of my uninstallable programs. Normally I wouldn't resort to asking but it seems that the wiki that I have been so generously linked to has been deleted. Can somebody please tell me where I may find the game files?

Edit: Ok I found out that I need to use the startup.exe, now I have shortcuts to the game, the main problem now is that it white screens after it says Loading... I honestly don't know what I'm doing here.
use this video it helps. (well this is for artificaial academy 2)