What's new

SIM [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Artificial Academy

Any possibility of a torrent? I like to be able to set and forget while it downloads instead of a couple dozen links...

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any possibility of a torrent? I like to be able to set and forget while it downloads instead of a couple dozen links...
just Google Artificial Academy torrent. I got mine from pirate bay.

so are there any more games like this one but more developed on hummm.... pretty much everything around the H.

Last edited:
OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I recently decided to dl this again. I'm doing a bit of troubleshooting, see as I can't get the game to run after getting the hongfire patch and installing it. Although I might just need to install the illussion patch first...

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is still my favorite H-game despite all the limitations. It's mind boggling that they haven't made a sequel. IMO all illusion games made after this one haven't been as good.

Urosan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I recently decided to dl this again. I'm doing a bit of troubleshooting, see as I can't get the game to run after getting the hongfire patch and installing it. Although I might just need to install the illussion patch first...
Did you make sure to install it where the patch says to install it, on the initial install?
(Not trying to doubt you, but I've done it myself on re-install)

But yeah, this is probably my favourite H-game. More character types than the basic 2 you normally find.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got it to work. I think I just forgot to change the names of the folders from japanese. >.>

Anyway, this looks like the only Illusion game I can find anymore that's not uploaded as a torrent. Well except real kanojo; but I'm not particularly interested in that.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question, can the NPC's interact with each other?

i think i caught a couple flirting, but i have ever seen any fighting or walked in on any having sex. no matter how much i cheat to make them love/hate eachother

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, NPCs interact with each other. Though since it's somewhat random they probably won't make friends as fast as you.

Also, if anybody wants me to, i can post new dl links from mega if you want. I also have love Girl and Premium Play Darkness.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, NPCs interact with each other. Though since it's somewhat random they probably won't make friends as fast as you.

Also, if anybody wants me to, i can post new dl links from mega if you want. I also have love Girl and Premium Play Darkness.
ooh, i don't think i have seen either of those.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of which, would someone be able to direct me to a link that has AAXplay.exe and the character make complete edition download (~100MB) that's on the official site? My region is blocked by the official site and I've tried various IP proxy with still no luck of bypassing it to activate the download on the official site.
Old post is old, but the AAXPlay comes with the hongfire patch if I recall right, I don't remember with the Character make though.

Running the game through AAXPLAY can speed that up if I recall right, giving 2x boosts to the rates their relationships improve with other npcs or something.

As for the other two games, I don't remember too much about them. I know Premium Play Darkness was at least notable that there was actually a few scenarios that included monster rape(including one circumstance of tentacle rape) and some gangbangs, but at the same time it was also sort of a VN unless you simply messed around in the free H-mode to unlock everything instead.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm pretty sure i just fucked around to give a bunch of characters max love/hate for eachother, just to see what would happen.

i don't think i ever saw two NPC's so much as kiss though.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I did a To Love-Ru spin...added the main guy and all the girls. Got 100% relationships with all of them and then decided to take over one of the girls and see what all I could do. Caught Rito and Lala having sex in the hallway right after class with everybody walking by...was rather funny.

One thing I really wish this did have was the ability to make teachers as well. Would be nice to romance or conquer a teacher as a guy or have that crush on a guy teacher if you were a girl that might turn into something else. Maybe you could set it to where teachers hunt down kids in inappropriate situations too. Or maybe even have a teacher predator. heh :p

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i'm pretty sure i just fucked around to give a bunch of characters max love/hate for eachother, just to see what would happen.

i don't think i ever saw two NPC's so much as kiss though.
I was playing last night and saw to of my characters I had even played as f***ing in the hallway outside the classroom. Like I said, NPCs interact with each other at a much slower pace than you interact with them. The character I usually use tends to make friends easily, and gets a lot of hugs.

HolyReaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a question guys...I'm having problems with the h-scenes and I'm only seeing a floating phallus with no other disconcernable body parts. Can someone advise me on what to fix and stuff?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I have been trying to figure this out in the game for awhile now, but how do you check the relationship status of all the girls in the school? I think I saw a screenshot somewhere where it said their relationship status but dident say how to get there.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a question guys...I'm having problems with the h-scenes and I'm only seeing a floating phallus with no other disconcernable body parts. Can someone advise me on what to fix and stuff?
Check the options, I think you press F1 to access them, some of the body parts may have been toggled as invisible by accident, since there's stuff like only having the male appear

So, I have been trying to figure this out in the game for awhile now, but how do you check the relationship status of all the girls in the school? I think I saw a screenshot somewhere where it said their relationship status but dident say how to get there.
Check the statue wearing the red scarf by the river.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Check the options, I think you press F1 to access them, some of the body parts may have been toggled as invisible by accident, since there's stuff like only having the male appear

Check the statue wearing the red scarf by the river.
Thanks, but whenever I try to confess my love to a girl, she rejects me every time, I must have done this at least 50 times and I looked at the statue and it said she loved me. Is there something im doing wrong, or do I have to be in a specific spot?

HolyReaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks mate ^_^ that fixed it perfectly.

HolyReaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, but whenever I try to confess my love to a girl, she rejects me every time, I must have done this at least 50 times and I looked at the statue and it said she loved me. Is there something im doing wrong, or do I have to be in a specific spot?
Try to have a few small chats with the girl. The percentage after the action that you see in the upper left represents the chance of it succeeding.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does she let you hug and kiss her at least or heck, even do it with her? Usually if the result comes up as 0% it could be that she doesn't swing that way, as in she could be a lesbian or straight, depending on what gender character you're playing as, it still seems to have that love message show up regardless of their sexual orientation for some reason though if you get close enough to them.. Otherwise, you just have to keep trying. I suppose. It took me quite a few times when I recently booted up this game the other day as well.