What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

ziogatto

Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

Doing H-stuff is kinda irritating in this game. It's like everybody has a freaking GPS pinging out our location the whole damn time. I take her to the art room...I get about a minute into the foreplay and then right when I get to the part where I am going to penetrate her, people start walking in. Now, when I say people...I mean every damn person I have made. So far, my class is only about 6 people. By the end of about 2 minutes, there are 6 people in that art room. So, I pick up and move location to the infirmary...same thing. There is no privacy at all. ugh...lol
There's the private rooms, order a girl to follow you and then for example go to the gym and hover the mouse on the door of the storeroom. A pink icon "private room" should appear, click on it and you can do all the H you want without interruption.

Other private rooms are the counseling room (some versions require you to be teacher to use this), the closed showers in the showers rooms as well as the toilets in the bathrooms, the machine room in the background of the track field and the love hotel in the train station screen.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What Zio said.

Also, people tend not to enter the opposite gender bathrooms and toilets, so even if you can't go to a private room, being in the shower or the toilet will already prevent one gender of going after you.

And, if it gets too grating, the game updates allow you to simply disable NPC interruption.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The funny thing is I checked that box...still get interrupted like crazy lol. Thanks for the tip about the private rooms...never saw that stuff. I'll have to check that out next time I load it up.

One more question, several girls ask you to use condoms...is there a way to remove the condom while having sex?

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have V7, you should be able to config girls' pregnancy risk. (safe/low risk/ high risk)
If you have V8, you can force use of condom (on/off) no matter what the pregnancy risk of the girl.
anytime for the day -> click on roster -> config > Additional (top right)

You can force sex. Or have give one sex part "no condom" or "creampie" trait.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You guys do know that there is a mod out on Hongfire literally called "More Cumming Positions" that adds a climax version of each animation?

If not, go grab it. I know it's not the same thing as having it in the base game, but still...

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's the private rooms, order a girl to follow you and then for example go to the gym and hover the mouse on the door of the storeroom. A pink icon "private room" should appear, click on it and you can do all the H you want without interruption.

Other private rooms are the counseling room (some versions require you to be teacher to use this), the closed showers in the showers rooms as well as the toilets in the bathrooms, the machine room in the background of the track field and the love hotel in the train station screen.
mm, the only private room I couldn't find is the love hotel. Any idea how to hit it?

From what GaoCao have said I'm gonna assume I'm having the v7 version of the game.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mm, the only private room I couldn't find is the love hotel. Any idea how to hit it?

From what GaoCao have said I'm gonna assume I'm having the v7 version of the game.
No offence but that question has already been asked several times. Anyways this will be more helpful than my mere words could ever be and hey while you're there you might learn stuff you didn't know you could even know. ;)

Hover your cursor over that sneaky little display wedged between the 2 larger buildings

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it just me, or did the area to click on for the love hotel get smaller in recent updates?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

How does "forcing" come into play? I used it on a few of the girls that I was already intimate with and it was nothing more than another sex scene where they started out back to the wall or laying down, pressed to the ground. Every other time, even on girls that I could molest and kiss, it did nothing. She just said "No thanks" or something like that.

Also, how about pregnancy? How long does that take to show in this game? After many, many nakadashi and quite a few days after, nothing seems to be showing. I have it all enabled and set to "risky" by the way.

Enjoying the game so far...the sexual options are pretty good but just disappointed in the lack of variety in the cumming scenes(which apparently can be fixed with a mod).

Thanks for the tips and tricks folks, you all are awesome :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you repeat the force command on a character with the "exploitable" trait you can fuck them without any requirements, takes 3-4 times.

As for pregnancy, you need to do it on dangerous days, the girl will tell you not to come inside on such days. Not sure what the chance is, but keep at it.

Do note the game will end if you knock a girl up, your character will leave school to care for the child.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's rather sad, the forcing routes. Because when a character has the exploitable trait, it just means they respond positively to aggressive actions, like insults, demands and of course our champion, forced sex. Meaning they can fall in love with your character while your character is being pretty fucked up to them.

If you never stop playing as your character then I guess it's fine, but once I had 2 main characters in a class that I'd play, and yeah, a few girls exploited by my first character really loved him, but when I clicked him for his own opinions on the girls, they were all "Gone too far...". My first character had developed romantic feelings of love for his "victims" and was actually feeling guilty as fuck, but because of my gameplay decisions from the beginning, that status was gonna stick with him forever, if only to be temporarily replaced by a higher-priority status. Kinda left a sour note in my mouth and I never had exploitable characters since then.

Anyways back to the discussion on forcing and pregnancy. If the sex was exploited, the girls have no say in condoms, (Note: you can exploit girls without the exploitable trait if they are your character's lovers) so in a matter of time, or you could check their exact risky days with an external programme, they'd get pregnant. For the other situations, depending on their virtue, I believe normal and above virtues will insist on condoms, circumvented if they have the "No Condom" preference where they will instead warn you not to cum inside on both low risk and high risk days. (Note: cumming inside even on high risk days isn't 100% pregnancy, thanks realism!)

From the above you can sorta pinpoint their danger days, and exploit if the girl is condom-insisting or cum inside if she isn't. Multiple nakadashi is probably better. The wiki says that within a week, cum at least 10 times inside for consensual and 5 times for forced to obtain pregnancy. I can't recall how accurate that is but I'm guessing there isn't any harm keeping it in mind on your impregnation quest! :p

Good luck!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's rather sad, the forcing routes. Because when a character has the exploitable trait, it just means they respond positively to aggressive actions, like insults, demands and of course our champion, forced sex. Meaning they can fall in love with your character while your character is being pretty fucked up to them.
Good luck!
No, exploitable just means that if you repeat "force" three times it will work.

making them like insults is masochist.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, exploitable just means that if you repeat "force" three times it will work.

making them like insults is masochist.
Oh my you are absolutely right. Has it really been that long since I've played AA2, gosh my memory is slipping. Well fuck me and my mix up, exploitations away then! :D :D :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys do know that there is a mod out on Hongfire literally called "More Cumming Positions" that adds a climax version of each animation?

If not, go grab it. I know it's not the same thing as having it in the base game, but still...
Is there a version of this that actually works?

I found the first version, but the modder who made it vanished and it hasn't been patched, then a compilation version of this and someone else's mod that someone had blended together and bugfixed, but half the thread seems to be full of people complaining that installing it has fucked their games up, and warnings that you can't uninstall it with Wizard.

So yeah, link to whatever version you use please,

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How does "forcing" come into play? I used it on a few of the girls that I was already intimate with and it was nothing more than another sex scene where they started out back to the wall or laying down, pressed to the ground. Every other time, even on girls that I could molest and kiss, it did nothing. She just said "No thanks" or something like that.

Also, how about pregnancy? How long does that take to show in this game? After many, many nakadashi and quite a few days after, nothing seems to be showing. I have it all enabled and set to "risky" by the way.

Enjoying the game so far...the sexual options are pretty good but just disappointed in the lack of variety in the cumming scenes(which apparently can be fixed with a mod).

Thanks for the tips and tricks folks, you all are awesome :)
its not really non consensual sex per-se, in the sense that you are forcing yourself on her (rape), rather its the action of "forcing" the character to consent, if that makes any sense.

for example the "force" option only works if the character has the exploitable trait, meaning her personality likes to be "pushed", or if a girl is already very much in love with you, but still isnt willing to have sex, this situation occurs with girls with high purity stat thingy, and ofc, teachers.
all you get is a different early pose and modified sexual performance/results the animations are just the same.

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I must confess my sin for unexpected massacre. I gave all my classmate lewd and evil trait and before I even get my PC on the run they're already banging each other left and right and before I knew it...half of the class are killed.

Anyone know how to make your character skip class at the infirmary? Try to make them go wild there but it's just not working.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I must confess my sin for unexpected massacre. I gave all my classmate lewd and evil trait and before I even get my PC on the run they're already banging each other left and right and before I knew it...half of the class are killed.

Anyone know how to make your character skip class at the infirmary? Try to make them go wild there but it's just not working.
Characters with the wild trait and positive affection for the PC may sometimes ask the PC if they want to skip class. They'll either invite you to the roof where you may or may not have sex, or the infirmary where you'll have sex. I have a feeling the infirmary requires them to be horny at the time while asking. You can't initiate it yourself, I believe, even if the PC has the wild trait as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone knows.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Characters with the wild trait and positive affection for the PC may sometimes ask the PC if they want to skip class. They'll either invite you to the roof where you may or may not have sex, or the infirmary where you'll have sex. I have a feeling the infirmary requires them to be horny at the time while asking. You can't initiate it yourself, I believe, even if the PC has the wild trait as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone knows.
As of right now I got the 'skipping' part just not the infirmary yet. I'll give it a few more tries before concluding this. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Finally got it to work, took me quite a while. Thanks

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So....

I know I'm late

But , anyone kind enough to give Me the link to DL? Or where to DL?
This is fully translate into English right?

Thank You~

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can force anyone, even without exploitable, so long as you have sufficient positive values with them. For instance, forcing your legit girlfriend is possible.