What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

May I ask how you are getting popularity to rise so high? I tried to model my MC after myself, giving him just normal in popularity because well...
High social score helps quite a bit, same with the class representative trait for getting everyone to exercise together. More important, have 0 hate, and be green or better for everyone.
Morning greeting and talk to everyone at least once each period with a "100%+" conversation also helps.
Technically rainbow card is suppose to help in popularity in that regard, only thing noticeable about it is faster speed though.

On another note, I tried to keep the game experience centred around my MC, and would avoid playing as the girl I was chasing as it seemed abit cheat.
I play as PC only, the only time I recall playing as a girl was this specific character who wouldn't break up with one my custom girl no matter how you treated her, so I had to go as that girl and break up the relationship.

Then I just restarted the class and went for strict gameplay.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I play as PC only, the only time I recall playing as a girl was this specific character who wouldn't break up with one my custom girl no matter how you treated her, so I had to go as that girl and break up the relationship.

Then I just restarted the class and went for strict gameplay.
Congrats on your 1000th post, and sorry if the way I phrased my questions made it sound like I accused you of not playing your PC only. I was just wondering if you could ever get those girls who keep refusing your proposals (but sure touch my tits:confused:) on account of you already being in a relationship, to accept.

Will try to greet everyone for a few days and see if my score rises, thanks!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never gone off my PC either, seems boring to me. Isn't the point of the game to achieve things yourself? One character can already influence pretty much everything/everyone in a game. It might take a while, but that's where the challenge and replayability is for me. I would have already quit if I just changed to another player to accomplish the task easier whenever I had a tough problem. I guess if all you care about is the H, it's an option. I didn't think these kinds of games attracted too many of those people though (Not that there's anything wrong with it). I'd like to hear why someone who does do that frequently does it.

Oh yeah, grats Dragon, Tentacle Gods~

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't notice the 1k post, thanks for the heads up. Though I myself prefer the title for 300 posts.
sound like I accused you of not playing your PC only
No worries, what I meant is to share my experience about my gameplay. It's significantly easier to get high popularity score if you focus on one PC instead of letting the AI lose on him.

those girls who keep refusing your proposals
You should check with them with "like" first before confessing. Depending on their response to like, only then should you confess. Usually, for the girls who rejected you due to already having girl friends, you need to wait for them to confess to you instead. (But the difficulty is much higher)

PS: Never do any acts outside of petting/massage in public, it's possible to get into a interesting case where your multiple girlfriends doesn't know each other.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just exactly what causes characters to spread rumors about you? People keep asking me if I h'd a girl I on spoken to once. Some fiends have the "normalfag" status to. Does this have anything to do with when I accidentally ran into the girls locker room once or twice? That speed is a double egded sword. It's not always good to be rolling around at the speed of sound... Got no place to go, got to follow my rainbow!

Crap... Now that's stuck in my head.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just exactly what causes characters to spread rumors about you? People keep asking me if I h'd a girl I on spoken to once. Some fiends have the "normalfag" status to. Does this have anything to do with when I accidentally ran into the girls locker room once or twice? That speed is a double egded sword. It's not always good to be rolling around at the speed of sound... Got no place to go, got to follow my rainbow!

Crap... Now that's stuck in my head.
normalfag has nothing to do with direct actions towards a character, it's your popularity or having a lover while that character doesn't. Rumors are caused by either: A. a character with the chatty trait, or B. just plain random. It could be someone trying to promote you with someone or someone who's trying to break up your relationship with someone.

And think you for getting City Escape rushing through my head again...it was bad enough when I played Sonic Generations.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So Normalfag just boils down to people hating on the popular people. And rumors are pretty much just random. At least there asking me if I had sex with someone I hadn't, yet...

Wait... Did I beat Sonic Generation? Yeah, I think I did. Sonic Colors was the one I didn't beat. I don't think I beat Sonic Rush either...

Right There! Ride On!
Dang it not again...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Deceptive trait is the 1 that spreading bad rumor around the class.
Other than that i belive being high popular will make other to spread even more better rumor for you.
I got some girl who sudenly asked for kiss or want to become lover without me doing anything to her except a few starting talk.. man i really feared those highest social + chaty girl

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah deceptive just increases the chance of success on bad rumor, apparently. Anybody can do it.

Character creation info on the wiki got an overhaul and has been updated quite a bit recently, that's nice. Apparently masochist includes exploitable trait, I honestly never noticed because I usually forget which girl has what traits. Sad there isn't a sadist trait to make npcs more likely to force others. I don't think evil actually does that or everybody in my crazy class would have had sex by now :p They're surprisingly tame for like 50-60% of them having evil, seems it really only gives them a chance to kill on very low relationship and doesn't affect anything else. Since most npcs somehow manage to be awesome socially even with shit stats, it's taking quite a while.

So far in my testing, my evil class is not much different than any other class:

90% of the class has Evil and/or Deceptive and/or Masochist and/or Exploitable

1. More fights so far (Pretty entertaining to watch). I usually witness a couple a day, probably a lot more off screen.
2. No more sex or couples than a "normal" class (Few couples by day 3-4 and a couple of sexy times). You'd think with all the masochists and evil people around there'd be more, but nope :p
3. Still no deaths by about a week my first run, I tweaked some stuff and started another and it's not much different yet. Not sure if Lucky has been saving people.
4. Each person usually has severely negative opinions of at least a couple people, except the social elite (By day 3-4 already, which usually doesn't happen).

I mean I made at least a few characters that should just be going around murdering people all bat-shit crazy like, but it's not happening. It's actually quite difficult to get npcs to kill. I may remove all lucky traits. The worst types in the class usually just hover at "Don't know" on most people somehow.

Translation HF patch has been completed~ Ah the game is so much more enjoyable when it's understandable, thank you, translator gods. Wiki got a big update with the translation completion, because now everybody knows why certain things succeed or fail, there's a lot of new information and clarifications on the wiki about pregnancy, condom usage, rape, injury stuff, etc, etc. Less guessing, I like it.

Seems the "Wear that" force option might be a vibrator or something? It doesn't show up anywhere though (Would be nice if you saw it when she flashes or is forced to show her panties). Some of the girls have dialogue like "How long do I have to keep this on..." after you use it. Seems to last through multiple periods as well, might raise their horny levels. I'll be happy if it has an effect on how they react to you or people with it on.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nah deceptive just increases the chance of success on bad rumor, apparently. Anybody can do it.

Character creation info on the wiki got an overhaul and has been updated quite a bit recently, that's nice. Apparently masochist includes exploitable trait, I honestly never noticed because I usually forget which girl has what traits. Sad there isn't a sadist trait to make npcs more likely to force others. I don't think evil actually does that or everybody in my crazy class would have had sex by now :p They're surprisingly tame for like 50-60% of them having evil, seems it really only gives them a chance to kill on very low relationship and doesn't affect anything else. Since most npcs somehow manage to be awesome socially even with shit stats, it's taking quite a while.
I sure hope they add a sadistic trait in future DLC, or add it together with the upcoming AA2XPlay. Either add it in with the new launcher, or make one of the cheats change the odds for someone trying to force him/herself on people.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't seem to dl the most recent HF patch. It just takes me to a page and says "link not available." :(

Edit: I can never seem to download of HF anymore, the dl timer just resets without giving me time to download.

Last edited:

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to dl the most recent HF patch. It just takes me to a page and says "link not available." :(

Edit: I can never seem to download of HF anymore, the dl timer just resets without giving me time to download.
Did you try downloading with an account? The guest timer is so erratic I ended up just making an account and realizing I already had a lurker account with that email HA!

Incidentally, would help? All credit goes to , who's hardwork and dedication are rivalled only by their horniness. :D :D

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You my friend. Get a cookie.

A nice big cookie.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

question here. can you ask or your partner ask you for sex if main character is the teacher'?

as far i have played quite a lot and yet all my relations always say that i will be in trouble so no but if i do force choice i can have sex

so i have this doubt it is possible? or force is the only way for a teacher?

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just force it.
because horny know no limit :D

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It looks like evil characters will eventually hunt down masochistic/exploitable characters. My evil character started on one early in the game. Now he's moved on to his next victim; and they're lovers to, so yeah.

Edit: Wow. It's really to easy to build points with people when you have the charming trait. Seeing three people all in relationships with each other so makes me wish there where threesomes in this game...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The student you're trying to get with might have the "Class prez" trait, which I assume will not have sex with a teacher, at least not without some serious work since they're the type to report you for sexual misconduct and get you fired. Forcing can be dangerous as a teacher for that reason, you'd better take them into the boy's bath/shower room or something so less chance of people seeing.

Why I never use the charming trait on my own character. I must be weird or something, but I enjoy making the game difficult. I don't really use any positive or above average stats/traits on my MC. It's already pretty damn easy to sex anybody if you spend a week or so on them. I mean the highly unsocial ones are tough, I'm still trying for this girl who has most everybody on "Don't know" or negative opinions of the rest of the class. Even succeeding rolls with her sometimes lowers her relationship and talking to her multiple times a period can too.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Wow. It's really to easy to build points with people when you have the charming trait. Seeing three people all in relationships with each other so makes me wish there where threesomes in this game...
There are threesomes, but the scene just fades to black. Just let the third partner from triangle catch them in the act. This adds +3cc cum in genital for girls, if one partner was male. BUT THERE IS NO SCENE WHATSOEVER. (Oh and it's entirely possible to get pregnant from this).

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are threesomes, but the scene just fades to black. Just let the third partner from triangle catch them in the act.
Hate to be the one that says it but...PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Haha overused catchphrases aside, I'm assuming A has to be dating both B & C, B dating A & C and C dating A & B? If you experienced it personally, any chance you could recreate the scene? Take some screenshots before the scene fades. I was trying to break up a relationship between 2 of my MC's lovers (i'm jelly:p) but now you are possibly telling me it's more worth it to have them as lovers!?

Will try to recreate it myself!

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question but how do i bring up the roster with all the stats n stuff?