What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

i stuck on umbrela girl i can't have sex with her ... what a do on this part ??

sonictwitch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Read that post earlier but I still got no idea how in the hell to work this drill :/, also what are those gold things on the wall everywhere?

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i already read the "guide" to get sex with the umbrella girl, but don't work :(
and the drill just climb on top of the drill and press DOWN only with the man.

Sorry for Bad english :D:D

EDIT : on the full save have a "secret" room, on this room have a machine that sell books and comdom, and idk how to get this room

Last edited:

sonictwitch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mm was trying to use it on wrong block derp.
and for the parasol girl from where you first meet her you raise her affection with like blue drink, ice cream, orange drink, flower. maybe after that have sex with a girl in front of her, leave the room come back and she should be under her thing, press a on it to look inside. do that like 4 times then you can press down during and 'stick it in'. Once your affection is higher get a male fairy next to her with his dong out stick her in a bath and take her out so she's in her negligee thing and she should have a heart over her so you can have a threeway with the fairy dude. Then after you go take her to the lion beat the boss etc, have more threeways for affection and then when you take her out of the bath at like 40 affection you can go 1 on 1 with her. Think that's all.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One more doubt ... on green orb at the world map, how a do damage on the eletric girl ?

Last edited:

sonictwitch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm if you mean the girl on the bike, when she stops and shoots jump behind and hit alot, or just attack then quickly jump when she rides past. But if you have the slide attack Down+Z just do that since you don't take damage during.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i mean the girl with purple robe and green things on the back , idk if this girl is the bike girl (i tried to take a screenshot but it is giving a error :( )

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the 1 flying around and called lighting or something (black hair)
Bring rimu there (the loli red girl in the same map)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The witch is immortal unless you have a certain key item equiped to lim. It looks like a yellow musical note and she will start signing whenever the witch is in the same area.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, it's easy to get lost in these levels.

Cohnd

Reputation score

Probably a shot in the dark but is there any chance someone has a save with all the girls in one place and all the sex positions unlocked? I know that is asking a bit much but very appreciative to anyone that can pull it off.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I think I got everyone united in the same room. The positions I know so far are :

-the maid: 1st undress her (by masturbating or take her in the bath) then do "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one.

-the red loli: undress her (by pressing "a" for a moment near her) then press "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one, the 3rd one is by pressing down while doing the 2nd one.

-the umbrella girl: 1st is by putting a fairy shota near her then leave the screen and come back, she may be in a tent, then press "a" (the 2nd is by pressing down while doing the 1st one), or, for the 3rd give her a drink or the ice cream then leave the screen and come back, she may be in a tent, then press "a", or, for the 4th take her in the bath then put her near a fairy shota and press "a", or, for the 5th just press "a" after a bath. /!\I don't really know if that's really how it works for her, but, for me it does, I hope it's the same for everyone/!\

-the fairy loli: need to be near a fairy shota for the 1st (near 2 for the 2nd), or, near another fairy loli.

-the fairy shota: 1st is near a fairy loli (with another fairy shota for the 2nd), 3rd is near a pink haired girl, 4th is with the maid and 5th is with the maid when the fairy shota is down.

-the blue haired girl with a staff: 1st is by just pressing "a", 2nd is by pressing "a" while she is in the air (so just throw her then immediatly do "a").

-the pink haired girl: 1st is by pressing "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one, the 3rd is near a fairy shota and the 4th is by pressing "a" with the maid near and undressed.

-the black haired witch: 1st is by pressing "a", the 2nd is by pressing "a" when she's down.

-the biker girl: just press "a" with condom on you.

I think I tell all that I know for now, I have not specify if there is a need of affections or else, for my save that's all you need to know.
Normally, every positions in the game are written here, if not, then, my bad.

and here is my save

Attachments

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone actually have the first patch? In order to download the patch, you have to have a password from the inside of the 87 CD case.
I am not really sure why, but there are now two downloads on his website. There is one that says ver1.01 and the other one that's in moonspeak. The ver1.01 doesn't need a password, but I am still curious what the moonspeak download is.

-the red loli: undress her (by pressing "a" for a moment near her) then press "a", the 2nd positions is by pressing down while doing the 1st one (and I don't know if there is a 3rd one).
You need to get her affection higher and you get another h-scene. It activate you need to hit the down arrow. If done correctly you will hold her facing the camera while you do her from behind.

Last edited:

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to get her affection higher and you get another h-scene. It activate you need to hit the down arrow. If done correctly you will hold her facing the camera while you do her from behind.
Ok, I see now, it's what I was thinking but I was to lazy to try, I'll do that and edit my previous post... Tomorrow...Oh and thanks :D

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

To screw the girl with staff, you need to catch her (with A) in mid air while her affection is high enough. Try picking her up, press X and following up with A right away.
It's a little tricky, but not too hard.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To screw the girl with staff, you need to catch her (with A) in mid air while her affection is high enough. Try picking her up, press X and following up with A right away.
It's a little tricky, but not too hard.
Oh, nice ! Thanks ! So, I was able to do everything it's just that I didn't know how ^^

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The black haired girl whose rains activate the robots (before the biker chick), seems to be invincible? Any tips on taking them out?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

The black haired girl whose rains activate the robots (before the biker chick), seems to be invincible? Any tips on taking them out?
The witch is immortal unless you have a certain key item equiped to lim. It looks like a yellow musical note and she will start signing whenever the witch is in the same area.
Page 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.