What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

In order to activate the boss, you must do the following:
1) Go down the secret path and continue until a cutscene activates.
2) After the cutscene is done, make your way down to the blond girl
3) Talk to her and hide behind the dirt
4) A lady with purple hair talks a little bit and after that the maid should appear.
5) Talk to the blond girl again and this will trigger boss fight

But this is the new part I'm stuck at. After you defeat the boss, the blond girl will talk for a little while. Afterwards she disappears and I don't know where to go :confused:

pieter733

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In order to activate the boss, you must do the following:
1) Go down the secret path and continue until a cutscene activates.
2) After the cutscene is done, make your way down to the blond girl
3) Talk to her and hide behind the dirt
4) A lady with purple hair talks a little bit and after that the maid should appear.
5) Talk to the blond girl again and this will trigger boss fight

But this is the new part I'm stuck at. After you defeat the boss, the blond girl will talk for a little while. Afterwards she disappears and I don't know where to go :confused:
go to the place where she originaly was,
then:
1)talk to her
2)give her the item
3)put her in bath
4) out of bath
5) then enjoy the solo sex

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the save file provided on a previous page, so I don't know where the umbrella girl was original...

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you upload your save after you did all that

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go to the place where she originaly was,
then:
1)talk to her
2)give her the item
3)put her in bath
4) out of bath
5) then enjoy the solo sex
Ok, I found her location. However, I have no idea what item she wants?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Regarding the condoms, i think i found a few by now, and the blue maid is asking for once before she lets me H her, but I don't know how to actually -use- them, any ideas?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the condoms, i think i found a few by now, and the blue maid is asking for once before she lets me H her, but I don't know how to actually -use- them, any ideas?
They have to be in her inventory.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So using pieter's save, I learned though using this elevator (The one that you ecnounter right before the "Ending" area) that there's a secret area that's opened up, the end of which has a harder version of the crystal boss you all must have encountered already.

Not sure what to do now, since the section that opens up when you beat it just have icons of the three main characters.

Any ideas what to do next?

Edit: Never mind, something new happens when you try to trigger the "ending" after killing the boss. (Doing so will prevent you from saving though. Most likely we're almost at the endgame.)

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Black hair girl can be fucked in 1 position and blow you while down.
So I am not that far. I just beat the biker girl, fixed her bike, and got the blonde girls ability to find secrets. Were is this Black Haired girl you are talking about??? Is she another boss or something?

PS: If she is a boss or something important use spoilers tag =)

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I am not that far. I just beat the biker girl, fixed her bike, and got the blonde girls ability to find secrets. Were is this Black Haired girl you are talking about??? Is she another boss or something?

PS: If she is a boss or something important use spoilers tag =)
Assc0bar's referring to the girl who's spell makes any robots in the area hostile, you would have encountered her before you fought the boss version of the Biker Girl.

Anyways, I learned that after killing the crystal boss, changing what happens when you place the redhead loli on the thing at the two-room area, giving you the final boss and a credits roll afterwards. Most likely, this means we ended up getting the good ending. However the fact there's so many slots unfilled makes me think there is going to either be patches with more things to do or there already are other secrets somewhere else in the game.

Not sure where they would be if they exist in the current version, though. However, getting the good ending seems to give you two stars after saving. I wonder what's required to get the third one, if there is a third one.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So not sure if I am the first to find out about this, but you can give a foot job to the male fairies. The way you activate the h-scene is by waiting until the male fairy cums. When he is on the ground quickly hit your sex key to activate the footjob.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Appreciate all of the tips thus far... I still don't understand how to use the drill, though. I've got the skill that looks like a drill, and have picked up drill boxes, but unsure how to match the two together. Assuming it has to be used on the cracked grey ground-blocks?

Thanks!

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Appreciate all of the tips thus far... I still don't understand how to use the drill, though. I've got the skill that looks like a drill, and have picked up drill boxes, but unsure how to match the two together. Assuming it has to be used on the cracked grey ground-blocks?

Thanks!
Put the drill block on top of the cracked blocks, have the drill item in inventory, and hit down. Male only.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

there is a gallery or a complete save file for this? i am quite stuck XD

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone actually have the first patch? In order to download the patch, you have to have a password from the inside of the 87 CD case.

Status
Not open for further replies.