What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

The last I heard is that he wasn't satisfied with the sales and that he gave up with game making altogether.
..really sorry for him. Didn't realised the sales of this game was this bad. I was expecting 1000-2000 before I click on the dlsite link today.

He deserved better!:(

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This was his first game. He did pretty well in that regard. If he made another with people knowing about his work now, his sales will be greater the next time around.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He has almost 1000 on dlsite and dmm together. Is it really that bad for the first game? It has it's drawbacks, but still a nice game.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He has almost 1000 on dlsite and dmm together. Is it really that bad for the first game? It has it's drawbacks, but still a nice game.
Look at the amount of posts in this thread, then at the amount of downloads, then do the same with other games.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well guys I've been trying to contact the author of this game for few months on his page but he doesn't reply nor say nothing. I guess he gave up for real ._.

Nevermind, I just saw him replying.

Last edited:

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess that's true. It's a shame, really. For us, this game is so awesome, but it's hard to believe that is not that famous. x_x

The last I heard is that he wasn't satisfied with the sales and that he gave up with game making altogether.

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the question. Is there anyone who has translated the game or at least somewhere? I think it's a great game for that would be great if it were translated into English

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the question. Is there anyone who has translated the game or at least somewhere? I think it's a great game for that would be great if it were translated into English
I'm going to buy RPG maker XP in the next Steam sale and have a look at it. Don't get your hopes up too high though.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is only partial translation I made which translated "everything except story". There is no translation that translates story as far as I know.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to buy RPG maker XP in the next Steam sale and have a look at it. Don't get your hopes up too high though.
Bundlestars currently offers RPG Maker XP for $2.99 (tier 1) plus 7 bonus products
www . bundlestars. com/en/bundle/ultimate-game-makers-bundle

You can grab it there :D

It's cheaper than the lowest price on steam sale

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bundlestars currently offers RPG Maker XP for $2.99 (tier 1) plus 7 bonus products
www . bundlestars. com/en/bundle/ultimate-game-makers-bundle

You can grab it there :D

It's cheaper than the lowest price on steam sale
cant maka horse drunk, but you can lead it to the water trough lol.

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is only partial translation I made which translated "everything except story". There is no translation that translates story as far as I know.
Thanks for your information :)

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone PMed me about it so here you go
cheated save for v2.1.3 all CGs unlocked

Attachments

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

That's like nothing.

DLSITE takes a huge cut! Also subtract the taxes.... and that leaves him with like 5k dollars.....

For this awesome game.
It's less than the gang of hentaiwriter gets EACH MONTH even though their game isn't ready.

The average English patreon creator (who releases his first game) gets at least 10 times what he gets from patreon alone. Never mind that they plan to sell it.

If you want to support good games instantly stop using patreon to support these groups and buy DLsite games from good circles.

M

mxk1310

That's like nothing.

If you want to support good games instantly stop using patreon to support these groups and buy DLsite games from good circles.
This is not a good "circle". He made a buggy mess of a game. Granted, it does look nice on the surface with all the ripped graphics he used but all in all it's not that great.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do you actually use the metal crystal? I've upgraded to level 10, I have the crystal from the western end of the cave above the temple, and I've talked to the blacksmith several times for several in-game days, yet nothing is happening. Is my shit bugged or something?

I also can't get the shota scenes. I'm guessing it's before the military academy closes? If so, I'm fucked.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you actually use the metal crystal? I've upgraded to level 10, I have the crystal from the western end of the cave above the temple, and I've talked to the blacksmith several times for several in-game days, yet nothing is happening. Is my shit bugged or something?

I also can't get the shota scenes. I'm guessing it's before the military academy closes? If so, I'm fucked.
You can only upgrade the sword later in the game, when the blacksmith mentions you that metal crystal. Not sure about shota scenes, but my guess is after you get the entry into the academy again, you'll be able to get those scenes(too lazy to check triggers ingame to know for sure).

Did you get the farmer scenes at his farm or the ones near north watchtower?

Try talking to blacksmith after you're allowed to leave the village.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can only upgrade the sword later in the game, when the blacksmith mentions you that metal crystal. Not sure about shota scenes, but my guess is after you get the entry into the academy again, you'll be able to get those scenes(too lazy to check triggers ingame to know for sure).
Okay, so that answers that. Thought you didn't regain entry, so that's good to know.

Did you get the farmer scenes at his farm or the ones near north watchtower?
I got the scenes up north, then after entrance to the academy got blocked he moved south, and I've got a few scenes there as well. None of the "stabbings" though.

Try talking to blacksmith after you're allowed to leave the village.
And that's after I get the date to the riverbed with the onsen guy I assume? Haven't gotten to that yet, but I'm guessing I'm soon there since he's begun pouring motherfucking 80 pregnancy up my vagoo.

Thanks for the help. Guess I'll run around like a headless chicken and try to further the story then. I just really hope I haven't missed the "biology class" and the shota scene in one of their rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.