What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

its interesting but i have no idea what im doing. i cant seem to go anywhere haha.
Ok, what have you done so far?

I can try to make a quick walkthrough just to get things rolling.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

literally nothing. assume i just started haha. well i did see some h in some wierd place where people were fighting and that's it.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GAME GUIDE

Always refer to for locations in this guide! Red areas mean nothing happens there currently, you can still use the outdoor hot springs to take a bath tho, doing so will allow you to do some more actions during the day for example, if you have too much sperm on you, she might refuse to walk into some house.

Also remember, I am not the developer and the game is somewhat incomplete! I might have missed a thing or two.

The game has many endings, you can even say the game is currently divided into two parts, pre-war and post-war. At some point when you have sex with your "boyfriend" a few times there will be a part where the sex scene will start in his room with him playing with her nipples, after that, war will start and most men will leave town cock-blocking you of some hentai scenes (at least a sprite sex one). The game is also divided into three day periods, morning, afternoon and night, different people and different locations might be available at different times of the day, if you let the game go to night, you will automatically be transported to your house and spanked.

First of all:

CTRL: Stop running
Q: Skip text.

This is the available scenes, if you can't do some, talk to everyone in town in medium intervals, that will unlock shit which for the sake of not going insane since the game is still being developed, I didn't check who triggers what, but:

EDIT: Etigoya already did one oh so well, all I have to add is, Rich Guy if you go there during the morning period at some point he will give you a bikini.

etigoya said:
Asaness said:
need a walkthrough i killed 2nd set of plants lost on where to go next or maybe i got to a bug that wont let me progress
only find is
NW church, 2F talk to sister then 1F SW room talk to doctor and man on lower left bed, total 4 5 hscene?

noon, inn NW room talk to aged, maybe need talk to someone in church 1st
night can go inn, after 2nd time a lot hscene, need go 7 times or more? still not clear

NE training house talk to [attachment=0]training.jpg[/attachment] then go up has hscene, after 5 hscene will go next story (better dont do it first) > home SW room talk to village head? > church 2F SE room talk to woman > NW cave
training house talk to man in south of middle, then NE stair to 2F library, total 3 event

SE house talk to blacksmith can power up weapon, better each day go 1 time, weapon max lvl 10
Props to Etigoya.

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's one of those talk to everyone at start games.

At the beginning the game directs you to a few places, it doesn't even let you go to other ones, just talk to everyone there, it's really intuitive.

You aren't buying anything, you got the game from here, all you're doing is donating to the guy, whatever amount you want xD
Well, not being really good with japanese (at all in fact...) i sadly dont know where to go, i went a few places but ultimately stayed in the village, ended up doing a few naughty things with the villagers left and right, but nothing that would indicate progression whatsoever.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

GAME GUIDE

Always refer to for locations in this guide! Red areas mean nothing happens there currently, you can still use the outdoor hot springs to take a bath tho, doing so will allow you to do some more actions during the day for example, if you have too much sperm on you, she might refuse to walk into some house.

Also remember, I am not a developer and the game is somewhat incomplete! I might have missed a thing or two.

The game has many endings, you can even say the game is currently divided into two parts, pre-war and post-war. At some point when you have sex with your "boyfriend" a few times there will be a part where the sex scene will start in his room with him playing with her nipples, after that, war will start and most men will leave town cock-blocking you of some hentai scenes (at least a sprite sex one).

First of all:

This is the available scenes, if you can't do some, talk to everyone in town in medium intervals, that will unlock shit which for the sake of not going insane since the game is still being developed, I didn't check who triggers what, but:

>>>>>>>>>>>> UPDATING AS WE SPEAK
Thanks for the effort!

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

GAME GUIDE

Also remember, I am not a developer and the game is somewhat incomplete! I might have missed a thing or two.

The game has many endings, you can even say the game is currently divided into two parts, pre-war and post-war. At some point when you have sex with your "boyfriend" a few times there will be a part where the sex scene will start in his room with him playing with her nipples, after that, war will start and most men will leave town cock-blocking you of some hentai scenes (at least a sprite sex one). The game is also divided into three day periods, morning, afternoon and night, different people and different locations might be available at different times of the day, if you let the game go to night, you will automatically be transported to your house and spanked.

First of all:

Thank you for the brief explanation.I have a problem with chiitrans and i can't make it to work so if anyone could possibly tell me what are those things you can buy from the shop cause i really don't know what to do anymore.I saw that there are more scenes then the ones i found yet so i must have missed some of them and if they go to war will they come back or does it stay like that from then on?.How can i even make it night while i am outside i don't know and i don't know how to get out of the house in the swimsuit so i can go to the house south from mine and continue with the event or maybe i am just doing it wrong??Also it would be very helpfull to know what are those stats when you choose the 4 thingy from the menu.If i knew how i would translate them myself but since the net framework 3.5 just doesn't want to install i won't be able to use chiitrans :(.Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

darekoze

Reputation score

I have a problem. When i start game a message appears
Graphics/Titles/001-title01
help plz

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hentai Share has the latest version(1.1.1), if anyone is looking for it.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, not being really good with japanese (at all in fact...) i sadly dont know where to go, i went a few places but ultimately stayed in the village, ended up doing a few naughty things with the villagers left and right, but nothing that would indicate progression whatsoever.
Most of the game is in the village. (Right now).

Thank you for the brief explanation.I have a problem with chiitrans and i can't make it to work so if anyone could possibly tell me what are those things you can buy from the shop cause i really don't know what to do anymore.I saw that there are more scenes then the ones i found yet so i must have missed some of them and if they go to war will they come back or does it stay like that from then on?.How can i even make it night while i am outside i don't know and i don't know how to get out of the house in the swimsuit so i can go to the house south from mine and continue with the event or maybe i am just doing it wrong??Also it would be very helpfull to know what are those stats when you choose the 4 thingy from the menu.If i knew how i would translate them myself but since the net framework 3.5 just doesn't want to install i won't be able to use chiitrans :(.Thank you in advance.
Basically, potions, things that give you MP but also increase your libido, and finally, items, the more expensive the better, it's that simple.

They won't come back, war is like, second part of the game, AFAIK, if they are gone, they are gone forever, but I lost the battle against the last guy in the war zone, maybe there's another way?

I was never able to leave the house in swimsuit, hell, I wasn't even able to leave the room in a swimsuit, maybe some value wasn't high enough, maybe it's just not in right now.

4 thingy from the menu?

I have a problem. When i start game a message appears
Graphics/Titles/001-title01
help plz
Poor game extraction, re-download and retry.

Hentai Share has the latest version(1.1.1), if anyone is looking for it.
Thank you, saves me the upload time :p

ments

Reputation score

I dont speek japanes but what i get from homepage - there is version 1.2 where u will have some freedom with clothes and can change skincolor

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont speek japanes but what i get from homepage - there is version 1.2 where u will have some freedom with clothes and can change skincolor
NICE, great news.

ments

Reputation score

oh by the way, dont really know all conditions, but in evening, if you go to house, you can take off jacket and go outside

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... This might be a pretty stupid question but... where do you even get the swimsuit?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh by the way, dont really know all conditions, but in evening, if you go to house, you can take off jacket and go outside
Same, dunno how I triggered it however. Doesn't enable any scenes, just changes some to the outfit.

So... This might be a pretty stupid question but... where do you even get the swimsuit?
Rich man house, refer to the map in page 1, go during the morning period, eventually he gives you it. Dunno what triggers it, probably just insistence.

I'm happy to see his downloads went up a good 50 purchases in one day, great job guys ;)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have the updated version that can be uploaded to MEGA?

Found a few game breaking bugs here and there with the link hrpgheaven provided. I don't understand Japanese at all but these are the locations:

If you try to take off your clothes then put it back on at these locations, your character will be stuck
1) outdoor sauna at south-west forest
2) Guild(?) indoor sauna

Also, the Southern scout tower or something (there is a northern and a southern one).

Once you talked with the Southern one once, the next time you visit, you will see him fucking a girl in which you escape out but you will be stuck in the building.

So far this 3 are the game breaking bugs that I have found since your character is literally stuck there unable to move.

edit: Anyone know how to progress the story? So far I have just been running around talking to certain people to unlock the cg. Have already defeated the plants for the first time and got the swimsuit which now I'm working at the swimsuit cafe(?)

Some scenes are also repetitive and since the game does not auto skip the scenes that have already been seen before, you would literally be holding your finger at the Q button most of the time. The character design is great and the game is entertaining but it leaves much more to be desired from what I have played thus far. I can only hope that the future updates will make it at least somewhere on par with Rhode's Fortress.

Last edited:

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rich man house, refer to the map in page 1, go during the morning period, eventually he gives you it. Dunno what triggers it, probably just insistence.
Thanks, got it now.

Problem was apparently that i didn't get the scene where the guy near the fields washes her, so i couldn't progress with the rich guy anymore. Might be because i played around too much with the monsters and had to sleep 1x before i took out the big plant thing... Not sure about that though.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, got it now.

Problem was apparently that i didn't get the scene where the guy near the fields washes her, so i couldn't progress with the rich guy anymore. Might be because i played around too much with the monsters and had to sleep 1x before i took out the big plant thing... Not sure about that though.
Yeah, even at +10 sword the battle seems rather difficult, feels like the author wanted to make sure you had the BF scenes.

OP
AExMachina

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Btw, in case anybody else is curious - hitting 100/100 pregnancy points just gives a boring black screen Game Over, not even a single static picture. Boo.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, in case anybody else is curious - hitting 100/100 pregnancy points just gives a boring black screen Game Over, not even a single static picture. Boo.
I was indeed curious about that, how did you get her to be ejaculated inside that many times, battles mainly?

Also, might be added later on?

OP
AExMachina

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was indeed curious about that, how did you get her to be ejaculated inside that many times, battles mainly?

Also, might be added later on?
I just visited the soldier boyfriend four times in a row. 4 x 25 = 100, ding ding game over. I was a bit amused the main character says something along the lines of "oh no, I'm fertilized!" - if that's how it works, pregnancy test manufacturers would all be out of business pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.