What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

I personally got pretty far with the slave class, since you keep half of your MP after climax with that one. The meat toilet one lets you live pretty much indefinitely but it's almost impossible to cast anything when she gets really sensitive, and it's almost entirely pointless against bosses (especially the queen bitch whatsherface that keeps whipping you while you're pinned).

Also, gotta say, the game is infinitely more difficult on a virgin run. Just the fact that you can't get enemy abilities by fucking them means you're going to be short a lot of spells for a good chunk of the game, unless you grind the fuck out of enemies for their essences. Pretty crazy.
That's why we have second playthroughs :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Stop it. You know who you are.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are few artists and games that I'd actively support, and this is certainly one of them.

Top notch production!

Wish author has paypal donations, but at least its available in Eng dlsite.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are few artists and games that I'd actively support, and this is certainly one of them.

Top notch production!

Could not agree more.

Got to play this game thanks to a link sent to me by a very nice member of this board, and just finished playing it last night. After I was done, I quickly went online and bought the game legit. Zero hesitation, zero regrets.

The quality and level of polish in this game is ridiculous.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost 12.000 sales if you add dlsite and dlsite eng. I think that's quiet a big indication that he's game is very successful.

OP
moogles

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Plenty of chances to support him, I'm told this is just the first, of several "series" for the princess... (´¬`)

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know of any helpful walkthroughs for this fantastic game just want to be able to accomplish everything in this game since I adore it so much.

Many thanks in advance

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, this is pissing me off now.

sometime i manage to hook this perfectly fine, and others it just won't do shit.

the thread I need is called "live" or something, but at the moment i can't get it to hook.

I just had it fucking working, no code, nothing, just Chiitrans, and now it won't do shit.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know of any helpful walkthroughs for this fantastic game just want to be able to accomplish everything in this game since I adore it so much.

Many thanks in advance
This page has an item guide

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that site has "Orb of Mugen Back boss defeated in holiness 40 or less" listed.

I assume thats the "bad end" right?

what does this item do? (apparantly it's similar to the Magic sissors and the slime)

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The orb allows you to add/reset all sex trait and prostitution/corruption degree.

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having a error which can't get pass the menu? I'm just stuck there
I'm getting the same thing still. Crash report comes up then I have to go into task manager to close the process. Can't select anything but I can hear the music playing. Pic related.

Maybe I have to download a new version of something or update something. Any ideas?

Attachments

OP
moogles

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

what... version of windows is that? I don't recognize the icon.

Its made to run on windows 98/xp/2000/7 32 and 64bit

anything else is not guaranteed as it may be missing functionality for it to run correctly (this includes emulation of any of the said OS)

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what... version of windows is that? I don't recognize the icon.

Its made to run on windows 98/xp/2000/7 32 and 64bit

anything else is not guaranteed as it may be missing functionality for it to run correctly (this includes emulation of any of the said OS)
I use Windows Vista.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm well atleast we know u have it set to japanese locale.
uhhh there is a link for v1.02 on nyaatorrent which is still healthy.
which i used awhile ago try that one it only takes about 20mins and i have crappy net.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Everything is already set to Jap before extracting it first time and always the same error, guess I have to give up on this game

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Top notch production!

I would like to second that. I just reached the end of the story, and had a blast through and through playing it. Games which leave me wanting for more when I finish them are rare, not to mention H-RPGs.

Hopefully this thread will motivate someone eager and with translation talents to look into the game, even if it remains definitely enjoyable with just AGTH/TA (by juggling between the hooks).

Two thumbs up from me!

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What? Machine translations?

I've basically figured out the menus from blindly clicking them :-( Its annoying because the spells you learn shift the spells everywhere else. Also, on pages 7 and 8 of this thread, someone helped out by translating a lot of stuff.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

What? Machine translations?

I've basically figured out the menus from blindly clicking them :-( Its annoying because the spells you learn shift the spells everywhere else. Also, on pages 7 and 8 of this thread, someone helped out by translating a lot of stuff.
The fun I get out of games, even H-ones, is multiplied tenfold if I have at least a slight clue of what is going on. So yes, even if I have some basic notions of japanese, I played with mostly machine-translated text.

What I did is taking notes in a text file about all the "internals" of the game, like items, spells, skills, stats and what not, and kept it open along side the game proper. Since the game has a sane design (which, and it is worth repeating, is rare in H-RPGs), and feels overall very polished (like Hentie said), it did help me quite some to get into the flow of the rest (the more titillating story "features").

For example, the list of items is sorted alphabetically (and I assume the spells, skills, etc., the same), so it was very easy to locate what I needed at the right time, even without in-game translations. Thanks to that, most battles (including the final battle) were a breeze to me.

One thing that left me confused were the S-加虐/M-被虐 stats (which somehow must get mixed up in the game ?), because I had my Feena pick all the "被虐" (M) choices, and got her the "Queen" class (S) way before the "Love slave" one.

No biggie, since my real point here was/is to encourage people to play this game (and support the author if you can, like me). If you're enjoying the genre, the game will sure be worth your time.

I am looking for more to play from the same in the future.

Last edited: