What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Fun game and it's pretty easy to muddle your way through, but can anyone tell me what the green text the fairy queen (I'm assuming that what she is) spouts is meant to be? Is it some sorta quest? If so, what's the quest?

I'm using an auto-translator, but being an auto-translator it's just giving me nonsense. Something about telling a fairy to return?

zanthexile2

Reputation score

Can someone pm me the all the patches it would be very helpful?
Also are you spouse to do something with the fairy on the island at the spring?
she just runs away no matter what I try.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game it great have 1.00 XD
if who has the download.
PM me.^^ thanks

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game it great have 1.00 XD
if who has the download.
PM me.^^ thanks
You could just google it, seriously, the first result for RJ124341 got me to a download of the 1.03 version.

No I'm not posting a link because of the content.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could just google it, seriously, the first result for RJ124341 got me to a download of the 1.03 version.

No I'm not posting a link because of the content.
yeah, but the newest version is 1.04, as said by someone who offered to pm it to anyone who asks.

that said, ask in PMs, not in thread. K?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fun game and it's pretty easy to muddle your way through, but can anyone tell me what the green text the fairy queen (I'm assuming that what she is) spouts is meant to be? Is it some sorta quest? If so, what's the quest?

I'm using an auto-translator, but being an auto-translator it's just giving me nonsense. Something about telling a fairy to return?
Yup, it's a quest to save the fairy at hidden spot in Seaside Cave, then you get fairy outfit in return.

bradoo

Reputation score

How do you get the final job? The one where you recover 50% hp and mp when she orgasms?

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a great game...sadly it crashes right when the second load screen pops up. Can hear the music, but all i see is 'Windows is searching for the problem".....sigh:( Tried changing the file name, tried changing my region. Nothing.
Same here. v1.04. Maybe they added pirate protection.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the final job? The one where you recover 50% hp and mp when she orgasms?
No. Just whore her and get raped a lot. Also level up. Some jobs seem to unlock at certain levels.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

she'll get it when her prostitute level reached 2000, but i don't know if she need to be able to strip first or not (to be able to strip she need 1000 total experience) and its not recovering when she orgasm, it'll recover her if the enemy cum on her (outside or inside doesn't matter)

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup, it's a quest to save the fairy at hidden spot in Seaside Cave, then you get fairy outfit in return.
Got it done, thanks.

About how many outfits are in the game, btw?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Got it done, thanks.

About how many outfits are in the game, btw?
There 3 for the game + 1 in ver 1.02.
1. Sacrifice Dress (Starting Dress)
2. Cloth Dress (Buy at 1st town)
3. Fairy Dress (Talk to fairy queen after saving the fairy)
4. Maid Dress (Buy at 3rd town) (ver 1.02 up only)

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know how to save nuns in the Fort and do not see Female demon boss after capturing at third city ( holy city) :confused:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know how to save nuns in the Fort and do not see Female demon boss after capturing at third city ( holy city) :confused:
Well, for me after being captured, I fight back when at the tentacle bridge in prison. going up from there. then go to upper left from the map (you can see chair icon) and fight the Female Demon there, then saved the nun there. She then stay at there church in 3rd city.

I don't try it yet with escaping from the capture by go to the hole before tentacle bridge

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

There are two ways to encounter the demoness.

1) Go to holy city, and visit the castle. After a quick battle a cutscene will show the demoness demanding that the city surrender the sacrificial princess. You can now either jump out of the castle wall to fight the monsters on your all (hint: you can't win), surrender yourself to the demoness, get caught at the town square for helping out the priestess or get caught trying to leave town by the southern entrance. Either way, the demoness will take you to the castle, and you will need to fight your way to the top of the castle (do not enter the tent, it's unwinnable by design) to reach the demoness.

2) Go to holy city, but do not visit the castle. Leave city via southern entrance. Now you can go to the demoness' fortress directly without getting chained up (good for virgin playthrough). Fight your way to the top of the castle. The demoness will be there.

Note: if you left the holy city through the southern entrance without visiting the castle first, and then trigger the cutscene later on, you can go to the demoness' fortress without getting caught, but the demoness won't be there and neither will the nuns (they are too busy getting raped in front of the holy city gate).

There 3 for the game + 1 in ver 1.02.
1. Sacrifice Dress (Starting Dress)
2. Cloth Dress (Buy at 1st town)
3. Fairy Dress (Talk to fairy queen after saving the fairy)
4. Maid Dress (Buy at 3rd town) (ver 1.02 up only)
The maid dress can also be stolen from the lord's castle at the port city.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The tent in the orc camp is not unwinnable, it's just tough.

The fight in the Holy City castle, however, seems to be impossible to win

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The tent in the orc camp is not unwinnable, it's just tough.

The fight in the Holy City castle, however, seems to be impossible to win
It's probably possible, just stupidly hard to the point where it's not worth it at all.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the holy city battle, the more you win, the better the stats of the monsters will become, and its infinite, so its impossible to win.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the holy city battle, the more you win, the better the stats of the monsters will become, and its infinite, so its impossible to win.
So it actually goes on infinitely? Why even put that in then? To give people false hope of winning?