What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Hige to deko] アリア戦記 (RJ196713)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to deko] アリア戦記

Is it just me or there are some blank cgs to fill later in the game? I mean most of the behind the curtain scenes. There's not much reason to leave some of them like this.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or there are some blank cgs to fill later in the game? I mean most of the behind the curtain scenes. There's not much reason to leave some of them like this.
They're scenes of NPCs getting NTRed. The dialogue makes up most of the scene as you look on as the PC.

Overall, I wouldn't say CGs are this game's strongsuit, but props to the artist for making the dark elf MC really really cute.

Edit: Well, I mean, the CGs with the MC are generally all good, no questions asked, but there's a bit of unevenness in quality seen here and there.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... am I missing something here?
The mansion is the first place you have to right? I can't go anywhere else... I've talked to everyone about 4 times and nothing new now.
I've killed every mob on the mansion, my party is lvl8 mc, lvl8 magic girl (sister?) and soldier dude lvl4.
I've done almost 400 damage to the boss and still not enough, I get killed in 3 turns...

Edit* Oh right... and now the turtle super mob that was on the path to the mansion is now gone... I thought about fighting it, since now I have a party and before the mc was alone and utterly raped...

Edit** ok WTF?! Now the boss on the mansion is also gone?! I srsly need help in understanding what's going on lol

Edit*** Err... well, I found the boss on the upper floor and now I killed her in 1 turn lol... I'm gonna guess you're weren't suppose to fight her on the 1st floor -.-

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok... am I missing something here?
The mansion is the first place you have to right? I can't go anywhere else... I've talked to everyone about 4 times and nothing new now.
I've killed every mob on the mansion, my party is lvl8 mc, lvl8 magic girl (sister?) and soldier dude lvl4.
I've done almost 400 damage to the boss and still not enough, I get killed in 3 turns...

Edit* Oh right... and now the turtle super mob that was on the path to the mansion is now gone... I thought about fighting it, since now I have a party and before the mc was alone and utterly raped...

Edit** ok WTF?! Now the boss on the mansion is also gone?! I srsly need help in understanding what's going on lol
hmm
1. in the mansion... kill all mob in there until u got massage about talking with the blonde hair girl.. then continue to 2nd floor (dont go to near stair to fight the boss there)

2. turtle i dont know that (maybe the boss near the chest? not really important.

3.if u done with mansion go to north in world map after talking with the man in church

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I was waiting for this new work from Hige, but looks like, after playing it, is a complete step back in comparation of his previous work, Ayame.

The simplifications of the stats was the most annoying part of this, along with the low quantity of events for the mc.

Sadly, it was not THE GAME that i was thinking could be. Looks like I will just give my hopes to Drug Garden, Pakkuri Paradise, Water Spoon and Enokippu (this last kinda unlikely but well...) new games.

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's a ton of bugs that block access to a bunch of scenes maybe the update released a couple hours ago might fix that.

Scenes in the original release that the posted save missed and how i got them
Clone scene 3&4 in the magic research facility
(loose virginity when trapped in pit before starting research facility quest, then repeatedly check the doors and windows of the facility)

Extended hypno scene with the fat guard and the alchemist
(keep the perverted book in the mansion, do all 5 days when captured by the frog men and be as mean to lily as possible during that time, then watch all Rina+mayor+doll scenes before starting 3rd day mission telling the husband what is happening then watch events agian after freeing town from final boss)

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone found a working H Code for this game ?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what do you do after the blonde guy (bad guy) is sent into prison?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone found a working H Code for this game ?
ITH is able to get it. You just need to switch between 2: 1 for menu, 1 for dialogue.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm I might be able to do rough partial for this game if anyone could translate this for me...
1. Fellatio count
2. Times when you get groped by breasts
3. How sexually developed is your body (basically lewdness)
4. Groped by ass
5. Sex count

Sycor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me out here?
Im stuck in this place with the weird frog dudes, killed everything i found and am stuck at this "wall".
Only 2 other places I can go where she says "too many enemies".

Attachments

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im stuck in this place with the weird frog dudes, killed everything i found and am stuck at this "wall".
Go back to the area where you were trapped, there should be a room to the left with 2 other people you need to free

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you have to do after taking back the town?

CG Room this is all i got
P1/3
1) Sword Training (5/5)
All 4events at once
2) OldMan North Town (4/4)
All 3events at once
3) Bath (5/5)
All 4events at once
4) Guy before the exit that lead to OldMan (5/5)
All 4events at once
5) Prostitution (3/3)
6) HoodGuy near Scarecrow (5/5)
All 4events at once
7) Blue HairBoy (5/5)
All 4events at once
8) Isoled Island (4/6)
??
??
9) Alien Cave (9/9)
08-10
All 8events at once

P2/3
1) Cloning Lab(5/5)
All 4events at once
2) BaldGuy upper left (1/1)
1-12Days Training camps
3) Bar -> Man at the Left Table (4/4)
All 3events at once
4) Bar -> Man near BarBoss (4/4)
All 3events at once
5) Bar -> Dance (5/5)
All Dance
--------------
6) Alien Training (1/1) (Mage Loli)
01-05
7) Guild Missions (9/9) (Mage Loli)
8) Massage (5/5) (Mage Loli)
??
9) Town Under BlackMage (4/4) (Mage Loli)

P3/3
1) (2/3) (Blonde Girl)
Day 01
Days 02-08
??
2) (1/1) (Blonde Girl)
1 to 7Days
3) Diary (4/7)
??
??
??
4) Moustache Guy (4/5)
??
Blonde Girl01
Blonde Girl02
Blonde Girl03
Loli Mage

Missing 7 out of 100

Attachments

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck here too and I can't seems to find a solution!

Go back to the area where you were trapped, there should be a room to the left with 2 other people you need to free
Thanks for answering.
The two other people that you mean are the priest and the alchemy? Because I can't seems to be able to open that laser-door...

EDIT: I don't know what happened, but after restarting the game for the third time, this time I was able to free the 2 other people. :|

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck here too and I can't seems to find a solution!

Thanks for answering.
The two other people that you mean are the priest and the alchemy? Because I can't seems to be able to open that laser-door...

EDIT: I don't know what happened, but after restarting the game for the third time, this time I was able to free the 2 other people. :|
It's a bug, same thing happens to me. Sometimes when you hit the switch to free them, it just doesn't work.....but you also can't use the switch again.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok here is a very early and basic UI translation.

Some of the things like the start menu and bits of the status screen are really difficult to track down and translate. I need the help of an hiragana expert to track the the remaining untranslated elements in the common events of the game. Feel free to drop me a message if you are volunteering for this task...

Just unpack your data.wolf and drop everything in the zip into your data folder and overwrite everything.

Attachments

Last edited:

frostyone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok here is a very early and basic UI translation.
here - mega.nz/#!svZ0RaqL!3bY03VFFguc7A7uQ_cgXm-c2NKb9RcllRmfN3t5G134
tried auto translating most of the game (not sure if it's compatible after bugfixes)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Btw, you can seemingly defeat the enemies you're not suppose too like the monster in the mansion and the green dudes in the treasure cave. You just need to grind the areas where the enemies give the most exp and equip dodge gear so you don't get hit often. At the beginning I went to the north and gained 100 - 300 exp easy, helped me kill the mansion boss real quick. Just having dodge gear made the green dudes basically meat puppets that give 3300 exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.