What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Hige to deko] アリア戦記 (RJ196713)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to deko] アリア戦記

That's news to me! I believe the latest iteration of WolfRPG hasn't been "cracked" yet, no? (text-hook availability wise)
Though do correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, thanks for the info lazycat!
You can hook the newest version but you need a hook code, which changes depending on the exact build of the exe file. The old version does not need a hook code but is still better with one.

Extracting the files on the newer version is possible, it just uses a different tool.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out!

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

=O

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PM for the link

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone that pressed K and now the text is skipping like crazy, where you can't even enjoy the scenes, just press enter repeatedly until the text stops skipping u.u

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 error foundet^^
The old man in the Pub !
Has a mistake after he has reached the naked breasts.
Since he is no longer accessible.

Small tip for it annoys that it loads long there.
use DXExtract.
And stop the usual afterwards it should go faster ^ ^

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't even kill the first boss in the mansion. He just instanukes my entire party.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

stuck already. what to do after defeated the blond haired loli and go back to town. next day

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even kill the first boss in the mansion. He just instanukes my entire party.
You're not supposed to fight that guy, by story you were warned not to leave the barrier because monster are much stronger outside of it (that thing appear)

For the mansion with the doll
You need to kill enemies until you get a textbox (not the one in the room with peeking mirror) then go talk to the alchemist.

The next day you can go to second floor (the old man's done expanding his barrier to there), keep going and you'll get another break after killing the black ghost.

Then it's to the doll boss.

Though if you want the H scene of it, check the OP for how I got the scene in trial.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its not impossibe to kill that boss. just farm 10 minsin goblins map or less and when you go against that boss just use skills and healing skill and in less than 3 or 4 turns it dies and he hit you only around 1/3 of your hp

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The easiest way to get high lewdness is after you clear second dungeon. The Frogmen move then to the city, to the two buildings that were black at the start. in the lower one you find a scene where a blond guy talks with them. He lives under the shop, go talk to him and agree to help. You will end up with two guys in an underground place where you have to dig to get out. You have max 10 or 11 days (more and it's a game over) and everyday you get a scene. The exit is in the top left. I tell you so you don't have to look for that bloody exit for too much time.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any save data?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit off-topic: there's nothing to 'crack' about new WolfRPG. The only thing that has changed is that it seems to be using v6 DxLib archives, whereas it previously used v5.

The internal change is mostly that the info structs (and file header) in the archives use uint64 in places where v5 still used uint32 (TBH, I don't see why some of those were changed - for a few of those values uint32 was more than enough). That makes the old tools fail to work.

Updating DXExtract shouldn't be all that hard, once you have the sources - if you know C#.
Updating arc_conv requires knowing asm...so yeah...

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one quick question.
this one doesn't have animated scenes, right?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Save with what I think is all the scenes

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It does not go here can please help me who?

Edit foundet^^
Green to pick mushrooms

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, i think the old game better than this... but i like the MC on this game
and the funny thing is.. what i see is the side char get so many h-scene rather than the MC lol

well im miss the last part in gallery (the 3rd page - last row dunno where or how to unlock that thing)

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

well, i think the old game better than this... but i like the MC on this game
and the funny thing is.. what i see is the side char get so many h-scene rather than the MC lol

well im miss the last part in gallery (the 4th page - 5 row dunno where or how to unlock that thing)
Oh wow, I thought there was only one page, didn't think to go left/right on gallery haha.

Anyway as I recall, at some point it says you can start a new game+... some of the events may be hidden in that... I may try later but its like 2am here in Japan so... /sleep

edit
Seems the game isnt saving some things to the gallery also... so you'll have to actually play to get some of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.