What's new

ACT [ Hiero ] ハイエロ MACHOU-SHOUJO MISAKI MIFUKI 魔潮少女みさき みふき RE122771 RJ122771

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Splash Girl

Hrmm.....totally missed that water stage on the 2nd floor. Got that and beat the game.

Going back to the initial area and that first room, it appears that there were a lot of enemies that were never implemented.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so kept going straight (right) from where you started off, tried going upstairs or downstairs, couldn't. Did the green root at the end of the corridoor, came back with red portal, tried going upstairs and downstairs, still couldn't!

And now I've apparently lost my save =.= Seriously buggy game....

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so kept going straight (right) from where you started off, tried going upstairs or downstairs, couldn't. Did the green root at the end of the corridoor, came back with red portal, tried going upstairs and downstairs, still couldn't!

And now I've apparently lost my save =.= Seriously buggy game....
the game is very buggy yea :(

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It definitely is.

Also, I think you get the mech armor if you defeat one of the enemies on B1 or the final area and then use your splash attack to revive it. The mech shouldn't disappear once you "kill" it and the mouth thingy shouldn't be there once you've done so.

The mech also has a few special properties. If you use the masturbate command while in it, it can refill your Splash meter (and maybe health, but I always use the infinite health trick) at any time and it'll also heal the mech at the same time. Also, any time one of the girls is inside it, she won't follow along automatically and stay in that spot wherever you leave her. Getting out of the mech is as simple as pushing the button which usually undresses her.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It definitely is.

Also, I think you get the mech armor if you defeat one of the enemies on B1 or the final area and then use your splash attack to revive it. The mech shouldn't disappear once you "kill" it and the mouth thingy shouldn't be there once you've done so.

The mech also has a few special properties. If you use the masturbate command while in it, it can refill your Splash meter (and maybe health, but I always use the infinite health trick) at any time and it'll also heal the mech at the same time. Also, any time one of the girls is inside it, she won't follow along automatically and stay in that spot wherever you leave her. Getting out of the mech is as simple as pushing the button which usually undresses her.
Yeah, but masturbating whilst not in a mech fills your Splash and Health even faster, and your Splash attack whilst not in a mech is better too. The only thing it really seems any good for is soaking up enemy attacks. It's also easier to not refill the mech's health, but let it get destroyed, then revive it with the Splash attack (brings it back to full health straight away).

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but does anybody know if there's a gallery for this game?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but does anybody know if there's a gallery for this game?
Right in the beginning. You load up the game...go into the school and it is the first set of doors right past the clock. The sign says Cryptid Library or something like that.

You do have to gain all the animations to be able to see them though...can't just start fresh and expect the animation gallery.

Last edited:

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that MEGA link no good anymore, or is MEGA just bugging out for me again for no apparent reason?