What's new

ACT [ Hiero ] ハイエロ MACHOU-SHOUJO MISAKI MIFUKI 魔潮少女みさき みふき RE122771 RJ122771

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Splash Girl

Does anyone have a link for the updated version?

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would be pleased if someone re-uploads the game

SerpentKenji

Lurker
Reputation score

Here it is for those who can use Mega:

mega.co.nz/#!7BdWwJxa!sV4PUI9pFZ4fCp6YqZ4FtikUoghNpgOR7I88U0Y1GCQ

To note though - it's still rather...prone to glitching - don't be surprised if after unlocking infinite health it suddenly vanishes then comes back or if you complete a stage only for everything to lock up.

Also no url because not at 15 posts yet.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah....downloaded it. Animations and sounds are decent. Movement is clunky and hard to pull off well. Default control settings are pretty weird. Gameplay itself is pretty strange and hard to figure out anything. I got to the end of each level and nothing happened. Killed two bosses. Got to a courtyard and a gate that was blocked and nothing to do or nowhere to go. Went to basement and killed boss only to get to a dead end with nothing to do or nowhere to go.

And this was the end product? Not an alpha demo or something?:rolleyes:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah....downloaded it. Animations and sounds are decent. Movement is clunky and hard to pull off well. Default control settings are pretty weird. Gameplay itself is pretty strange and hard to figure out anything. I got to the end of each level and nothing happened. Killed two bosses. Got to a courtyard and a gate that was blocked and nothing to do or nowhere to go. Went to basement and killed boss only to get to a dead end with nothing to do or nowhere to go.

can i have your save?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Controls are weird, who uses EDSF instead of WSAD ? :D

SerpentKenji

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to kick the strange plant-thing at the end to get it to stand up before you can interact with it - then with them all revived you can remove the barriers locking the gate. It's not a very intuitive game. ^^;

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

All in all I'd say this is a pretty awesome game. Based on that version from the previous page. Buggy as fuck, but still brilliant. The game saves your progress automatically (in terms of unlocking levels) and remembers it until you close the window, even after reseting with that button in the bottom right corner. If you close and re-open the game, you will need to load by "using" the clock.

And yeah, it's like Serpent said. You need to kick the green rooted thingies. Each time you fuck a new root, it opens up another portion of the map. There are five distinct areas each with their own boss in total. And then after those a final outdoors stage can be found through that overgrown gate, with a mix of all enemies. Pay attention to the blocked stair cases, because they unblock depending on the order you complete levels. You can also jump attack into the odd red bumps (that I mistook for portals at first) to get launched about the map as a short cut. Occasionally the game will seem to bug and give you infinite health for one level also. Losing to a boss seems to trigger it. Might even be intentional. Dunno.

I'll note also that the water level is also bugged. if you get a game over whilst attempting it the first time, if you then return via the same route you'll walk in at the end of the level instead and have instant access to the green root thing. If you want to retry the water level more legitimately, I think you can enter it from the door at the right side of the the courtyard, provided you've unlocked it.

Overall the game has a really expressive style, which whilst bizarre, works quite well. The level design is simple, but varies just the right amount, and there's a nice large assortment of enemies, whose H-interactions often aren't just dull fixed length animations either. Some of the enemies like the manfish (or whatever it was called) you can still struggle and walk about with whilst mounted. Other ones like the small flying thing you can deliberately use to ride over pools and past obstacles. And the angel is just awesome. She gets angry if you struggle, and things get crazy from there.

Also after completing the game, or if you fail on the final stage (probably a bug) you unlock a bunch of strange empty mecha suits around the map, like those large red enemies use. Whilst naked you can get in to "ride", which is brilliant fun. Be sure to try out all the normal buttons whilst riding, but I won't spoil it any more than that. :3

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You talking about the green slime looking thing at the end of the hallways? I tried kicking those too but they didn't do anything. hmm

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah. Slimy looking little green thing with root like bits and a floppy nub. Kick it, and then stand over it. I didn't actually figure it out the first time I saw them either, but when I couldn't find a way to progress I went back and poked things harder.

There are also similar little red nubs in breakable bubbles that trigger things when you mate with them, but spare the ones at the iron gate none of their effects seemed that useful since they mainly all remove obstacles that you've already passed. I did wonder if that meant the author plans to give each girl separate stamina or something like that in future. But dunno. I did find the overall dificulty level of the game a bit erratic, depending on how you played.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 2 rooms at the beginning near the clock. You have to be nude to enter. One is an "infirmary" but functions as a bondage chamber. You can chain them in three different positions. Each positions gives you a bonus for bringing them to climax without too much stimulation. Bonuses are medicines, (something I forgot) and INFINITE HP! Don't known if or how first 2 work but the infinite HP does work - stamina bar disappears. :D Only the bosses can defeat you.

Not sure if these rooms are available to enter on first run. Other room is supposed to be some kind of replay room?

How do you get the clock to actually load your save? Options change each time you kick it but are not clickable or selectable. Options disappear once tentacle grabs her for frontal sex. I once accidentally got her taken from behind and it seemed option would be usable then - but the option showing was to delete save. :( So what I'm really asking is how do you get her taken from behind by that tentacle? I haven't been able to duplicate it. :confused:

Bugs so far are irritating but still playable. Do wish it had standard WASP or arrow movement control - that is weird!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Umm....yeah, so I finally found the right spot to kick the green slimes. Got up to the 3rd floor and beat the crab looking boss and kicked the slime and got that one done. Still missing one area and I can't get up to the 4th floor. Anything else I'm missing? The other building past the gate area hasn't done anything for me...that just for show?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm....yeah, so I finally found the right spot to kick the green slimes. Got up to the 3rd floor and beat the crab looking boss and kicked the slime and got that one done. Still missing one area and I can't get up to the 4th floor. Anything else I'm missing? The other building past the gate area hasn't done anything for me...that just for show?
I think you have to enter that area from each level and kick slimes, etc to remove the vines from the gate. Then you should be able to access area beyond gate.

I'm no where near there yet... Hate those controls.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I have 4 slime things at the gate...still missing one. Have a sign up leading up to the 4th floor that looks like an out of order sign or under construction sign. Basically, it's like I don't have the full game. Or there is something I need to do to make the signs go away that I haven't found yet.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have you done the level where you head left from the start of one of the floors? You get swept along all the way left by water, then need to make your way right again.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you done the level where you head left from the start of one of the floors? You get swept along all the way left by water, then need to make your way right again.
Looks like I'm missing that one too. How do I get there?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah sounds like you're missing this one. It's a blue watery level with angels and a giant flower thing for a boss. It's on the second floor, left of the area with the quicksand pit. It's the one I mentioned will bug out if you get a game over during, meaning that when you go back to try again, it won't shoot you along the water slide like the first time you visit it, giving you instant access to the green root instead. The bounce pad for it might activate too. I forget.

Also about the save clock. You just need to kick it once so it pops out the green tentacle, and let it do you. That will load. There's no save option since that's automatic. The second kick to make it red is only for deleting the save data, and requires confirmation via a mouse click for safety. You also only need to load once after starting up the flash each time. After that the game will remember it's state and your progress for as long as you keep it open, even after using the reset button in the bottom right. Good thing too, since the number of bugs had me needing to press that button quite a lot. Progress of course only refers to which green roots you've romanced, unlocking which areas, since all the enemies respawn anyway. You should be able to tell if loading worked pretty easily by looking for the red jump pads around the map that appear in completed areas.