What's new

ADV [hentaicook] Aching Dreams 2

Mekhet

Reputation score
Re: Aching Dreams 2

I enjoyed the demo and the first game. However, I am getting the impression the amount of content is kinda limited and north something worth paying for.

Is anyone who has already bought it capable of letting us now just about how much content we get for our money here?

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is stupid. It's not worth the effort, and I always get the correct choices yet I somehow fail (yes I heightened my stats such as scholar and insight for the detective) and I can get her to giggle and laugh. It's the last mission I always "fail" despite seeing the man in less then 30 seconds, and doing everything right. I wish it would tell me WHY I failed. But it's not even worth it. The voice acting was a bit nice, but halfway through the game it stops.

Totally pointless bullcrap
That's because the game rolls some dice when you choose something and adds your state value to this.
Let's suppose for the sake of the argument that you need 28 to pass you have 11 in that skill.You may roll 5 which means you get 16 as a result, or 20, the maximum, making the result 31.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yup, it's out, but not available for download yet. Thus I'm holding off until I can download it and play it offline.

The online version requires one to log in in order to access the remainder of the game, and yes, it does seem like he's looking for an anti-piracy method. I only hope a downloaded version will be properly supported as he intends to add content in the coming months (a.k.a it's not actually finished, but he's got enough to do a release, and the revenue from it gives him some money so he can hire voice actresses to voice the characters still unvoiced.)
...He's paying for those VAs?

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup, it's out, but not available for download yet. Thus I'm holding off until I can download it and play it offline.

The online version requires one to log in in order to access the remainder of the game, and yes, it does seem like he's looking for an anti-piracy method. I only hope a downloaded version will be properly supported as he intends to add content in the coming months (a.k.a it's not actually finished, but he's got enough to do a release, and the revenue from it gives him some money so he can hire voice actresses to voice the characters still unvoiced.)
...He's paying for those VAs?
Um yea as much as i like voiced characters we can probability can handle non voiced it be just like the old rpgs not like anyone cares for those any more

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't care about the voices, I just want to play the whole game.
Therefore I repeat my request towards whomever bought the game to share it, as it won't affect the author's gainings in any way (don't plan to buy it).

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Therefore I repeat my request towards whomever bought the game to share it, as it won't affect the author's gainings in any way (don't plan to buy it).
lol interesting point but we may have to wait still after all the author hasn't posted a full dowloadable version for those who paid so we may have to wait a bit longer your can't rush perfection but you can hurry it up

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I'll actually respond to it this time then.

No.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

we may have to wait a bit longer your can't rush perfection but you can try and hurry it up
quoting my self and Incubus you do have a point incubus i can understand why you don't want to post anything yet so BerryPolter your request has been terminated for now and you will have to wait or buy the game like everyone else.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the demo and I liked it. I would pay for the full version but I don't have a credit card and as of now the only way to play the full version is to play it online which is kinda annoying(especially if our ISP is dicking around again). And about about the voices......those are absolutely unnecessary, though he could add sound effects during the scenes to add a little more feel to it.

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

Looks like someone has gotten a whole lot of sand in their vagina in here. :rolleyes:

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like someone has gotten a whole lot of sand in their vagina in here. :rolleyes:
LOL, what?Please explain this strange english wordplay as english is not my first language.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Honwo... Thank you. Just... Thank you.

Also, apparently my positive rep canceled out all of your neg rep because you're back in the green again.

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an OK game, but certainly not worth buying, not even for 10$. The art isn't what bothers me, I actually think it's kind of nice, what I despise is the animation and the voice acting.

The voice actors were a waste of money on his behalf, I mean, God, they're just.... not even worth talking about.

The animation during the sex scenes is so hilariously bad that it's almost offensive. I wish I kew how to make gifs, because the animation during the BJ scene with Jeanne is.... not humanly possible to preform (seriously, just go and play the game now, you'll see it).

If he had just asked for donations, as opposed to asking for money for a game that simply doesn't deserve it, he'd probably make more money.

Zorviva

Reputation score

In other words, you really do want the game, you're just insulted that you're forced to pay for something you obviously so richly deserve, what with being the apparently royal personage that you are.

If I weren't so lazy, I'd post a facepalm macro for the lot of you.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The voice actors were a waste of money on his behalf, I mean, God, they're just.... not even worth talking about.
I'm pretty sure everyone's come to a misconception about the voice actors since I mention paying them. The current voice actors are volunteers.[/QUOTE]

Ultimately, I want the game more because it's a game with added hentai. It actually has a game part with a story that is interesting. There's been so little of that lately.

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I shall be waiting.Don't worry.Before I had internet I had played many demos, dreaming about the day when I would have enough resources to get them.Waited even 5 years for one.
Like that guy in overlord 2 says "Evil allways...finds...a WAY!"

noskcaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone who plays the full version:

Is the rest of the story better, some or worse than Jane´s story?

If someone could give me user and pass I will be very grateful