What's new

ADV [hentaicook] Aching Dreams 2

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aching Dreams 2

Also waiting for the game, for same reason - there are not enough hentai flashes(damn, I can't even remember two right now) with nice story and some humor in it. Shame how the release date have been moved twice, and I don't think it's final, judging by his erratic blog and some new crew member.Some posts hint at "Shit!I got deadlines!"-feeling, and others..absolutely no pressure :)
Spoiler=No post
For all you know, I could be on a three hour whack-a-thon.
Maybe because of all "0 comments" :)

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Today's the 27th ^.^ is there a release of it today or are they setting it back 30 more days? :l

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is saying sometime around 4PM on the 27th. The first game said the second game would be released in '08 - I'm just glad this guy isn't in Duke Nukem Forever territory yet.

The unpaid version will have the full storyline of one girl (the detective one I believe). The paid version will let you date any of the main girls.

Been looking forward to this one for a while, hope it lives up to the first game.

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Twitch

Someone please upload the full ver. here.... I'm begging ya.

increased from 4 pm to a few more hours to fix something :l

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Twitch

Someone please upload the full ver. here.... I'm begging ya.

increased from 4 pm to a few more hours to fix something :l
hey not to pull fun or teeth for that matter but blizzard entertainment did the same with starcraft 2 remember and they have only recently this past month or 2 settled on a firm release date as of the doing alpha beta and probably a charlie test as well if they do those

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the blog:
So I need an extra day
I'm making sure this game is perfectly bug free for release, so I'm going to need everyone to wait a day. Sorry, and thanks for all the support, you guys are all really nice.

Ah well. Hopefully when I get home from work tomorrow it'll be done.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

lol hopefully yes i would like this game much better then the demo they have

edit: so anyone know if its out yet or not

Last edited:

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is definitely coming today.... hopefully.

Says so here.

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is definitely coming today.... hopefully.

Says so here.
Game's up. The demo on his main page has been replaced with the full version demo. If that makes sense.

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game's up. The demo on his main page has been replaced with the full version demo. If that makes sense.
Yup ^.^ He's sending out the full version for people that paid, the one he posted I think as he said only has 1 route, the detectives(?)

Last edited:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone care to post the full version thanks in advance

Zorviva

Reputation score

I don't think they'll be sharing a downloadable version until they get the anti-piracy programming set up. From what it sounded like, that was going to be at least a couple weeks.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is stupid. It's not worth the effort, and I always get the correct choices yet I somehow fail (yes I heightened my stats such as scholar and insight for the detective) and I can get her to giggle and laugh. It's the last mission I always "fail" despite seeing the man in less then 30 seconds, and doing everything right. I wish it would tell me WHY I failed. But it's not even worth it. The voice acting was a bit nice, but halfway through the game it stops.

Totally pointless bullcrap

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is stupid. It's not worth the effort, and I always get the correct choices yet I somehow fail (yes I heightened my stats such as scholar and insight for the detective) and I can get her to giggle and laugh. It's the last mission I always "fail" despite seeing the man in less then 30 seconds, and doing everything right. I wish it would tell me WHY I failed. But it's not even worth it. The voice acting was a bit nice, but halfway through the game it stops.

Full version or the demo? :l

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yup, it's out, but not available for download yet. Thus I'm holding off until I can download it and play it offline.

The online version requires one to log in in order to access the remainder of the game, and yes, it does seem like he's looking for an anti-piracy method. I only hope a downloaded version will be properly supported as he intends to add content in the coming months (a.k.a it's not actually finished, but he's got enough to do a release, and the revenue from it gives him some money so he can hire voice actresses to voice the characters still unvoiced.)

Zorviva

Reputation score

For the alleyway choice, you have to have your agility high enough for the ducking into cover option or (I think) your charm high enough for the kissing option. I think, as long as you have enough insight/wisdom, the other choices don't matter too much.

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can barely wait to play the game.
What's the difference between the full game and the demo?I don't want to struggle through the demo and get none of the girls or get the censored images.
And, would someone give us the full game?It won't decrease the selling of the game as I'm not going to buy it anyway.

Last edited:

Zorviva

Reputation score

In the demo version you can only play through one of the character's storylines (Jeanne). And there's no downloadable version, yet, as the game only has a minimal initial downloader and downloads scenes as you get to them.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

heh whatever you can't rush perfection but you can try and hurry it up
im in no hurry though